Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830
if you're that poor you shouldn't be eating there

it's embarrassing to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

fast food is the slop we feed to the poor. thats why it exists

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Oncogene posted:

sometimes i get nothing but a water. no food

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lol if you dont inject gallons of corn syrup into your veins each time you eat a cheeseburger

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i tip 30% no matter what every time

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
life hack:

get a free water at mcdonalds
squeeze a couple of free ketchup packets in there

you got yourself a delecious V8!

Sagan
Jan 26, 2005

Fun Shoe
I buy bottled water.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Oncogene posted:

some of them are cleaned up homeless.

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

TOILETLORD posted:

some of them are cleaned up homeless.

ewwww!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

lol you go to fast food restraunts, how poor are you?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
water is good, especially when paired with a double doubledown mcgangbangmac.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Ask for the tap water cup then fill it up w/ soda.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
A fat poor judging a skinnier, poorer poor is hilarious. Like a dog that thinks it's a person.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
dogs are people

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

"yes i'll have a double quarter pounder with cheese and a large fry......oh to drink? water please, trying to watch my weight"

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
dogs are purple

Shions of Qud

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
unlike these supposedly "half pound" beef and potato burritos sugar water does nothing to make me feel full

but im really filling up the water cup i asked for with raspberry iced tea gently caress the police

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Ask for the tap water cup then fill it up w/ soda.

Saw someone try this recently; it didn't end well.

Honestly surprised anyone stuck with a Mcjob would give a drat but this manager was hardcore boyee.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I'm not getting water to save money I'm getting it because I drink water.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Phobic Nest posted:

Saw someone try this recently; it didn't end well.

Honestly surprised anyone stuck with a Mcjob would give a drat but this manager was hardcore boyee.

drat, don't gently caress with someone who's power trippin'

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

I only buy a drink and get all my calories from soda

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Fast food is for poor people and kids. Lol if you still eat that poo poo as a mature adult.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
guzzling corn syrup is cool but why should you pay for it? oh no a transparent cup (assuming the person behind the counter gives two fucks) i'm going to put Coke in it anyways.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Rage posted:

"yes i'll have a double quarter pounder with cheese and a large fry......oh to drink? water please, trying to watch my weight"

what if i want to be full of delicious food but dont want to completely gorge myself? what then, mr smarty pants?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Once you've eaten a burger, why stop eating at all?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Lol at these goons who drink anything other than pure spring water. My body is a temple and i would never allow the high fucktose corn syrup of the plebs to touch these glorious lips. I have never drank soda in my life and also I am an immense human being

You guys are pathetic, its just soda, you can drink it occasionally. Motherfuckers acting like they are the kings of health, its really absolutely funny poo poo and makes me roll my eyes at all of you. Nobody cares and it doesn't mean a thing about you, in fact it makes you infinitely more boring to not have some sort of small vice that you enjoy occasionally in moderation.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

ChairMaster posted:

I'm not getting water to save money I'm getting it because I drink water.

water is the tastiest of all beverages and also doesn't give you kidney stones OR diabetes, hth

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fonzarelli posted:

it makes you infinitely more boring to not have some sort of small vice that you enjoy occasionally in moderation.

wait do you not consider the other components of a fast food meal "a small vice to enjoy occasionally in moderation"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Yeah sure but have a fuckin soda its not gonna kill you and it literally doesn't mean anything about you if you do. You'll live. Its like, beer is probably worse for you but you probably down nine of those in a night on the reg.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Water shouldn't taste. hth

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
piss

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jan 18, 2015

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lol if you ever order soda except as a mixer for liquor

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
fatty fat fat

OP is fat

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
even diet sodas are like drinking pure loving sugar. i couldn't stand to drink it all the time

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
not everyone drinks soda, lovely juice or coffee OP. maybe you should be considerate of those who just want something light and refreshing :colbert:

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
green tea is really good. i think i'm gonna start drinking it all the time

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i never drink soda i just dont like sweet stuff really

if i go to a fast food restaurant i get unsweet ice tea, which is probably 3 days old and full of mold spores

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
But I don't like soft drinks

I also don't eat out anymore. But when I did, I didn't order a soft drink, or I gave it to someone else

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
fill up the water cup with orange hi c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dk2m
May 6, 2009
when i was a kid my go to tactic when we went to a restaurant was to immediately spill the cup of water on myself and my parents would nonchalantly continue their conversations while im sokaing wet. i hoipe this answers your query regarding water op

• Locked thread