Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

mike tyson because he is a proven quantity in a real, "try and knock the other guy out" fight

i have no reason to believe that bruce lee didn't have a glass jaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

tag team of anderson silva and bruce lee vs floyd money mayweather and iron mike tyson

i like this thread idea of just fantasy booking fights

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

Lol at all the people saying Mike Tyson was one of the best boxers of all time.
Next to Ali, he was the flashiest, and he had perhaps the fastest hook-uppercut combi of all time. But dude couldn't take a punch for poo poo. Buster loving Douglas knocked him out. I can't recall one actually excellent boxer he ever beat, but I can recall a string of losses once he started fighting skilled opps.

Bruce Lee vs. Ali. That would be a good debate/
bruce lee vs muhammed ali vs anderson "the spider" silva triple threat special guest referee cm punk

lets go

cams
Mar 28, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

It looks so...

I don't even have a adjective.

Like he barely loving touched him and then totally missed what should have been the KO punch.
accuracy and timing are more important to knocking someone out than pure power https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPjQZzxj6vk

cams
Mar 28, 2003

redshirt posted:

Seriously. Do you not understand the concept of blocking? Tyson would never even hit Lee.
if bruce lee tried to block a hook from tyson it would shatter his forearm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

pretty soft girl posted:

holding back, or down and back if tyson doesn't have a good overhead
overhead rush punch can lead into big damage but it is pretty easy to react to and is very unsafe on block.

• Locked thread