Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4615096,00.html

quote:

While the streets of Germany's major cities are witnessing mass demonstrations for and against the absorption of immigrants and refugees, a public outcry has arisen over a town council plan to house refugees in a building that once served as a Nazi command post at the Buchenwald concentration camp.

Schwerte, a community of 50,000 south of Dortmund, has decided to move 21 refugees into the camp's only remaining building on the outskirts of the town.

The move comes, town officials say, because all the refugee housing in the town's jurisdiction is already filled with 200 asylum seekers, and the town doesn't have the money to purchase temporary structures. According to the town council's spokeswoman, "The solution is a practical one."
The refugees are scheduled to move into the building this week.

Time to dig out your grandpa's M1 Garand and hitch a liberty ship to London boys. Lets do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Hitler did nothing wrong.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Can you imagine being haunted by Jewish ghosts? They would be so neurotic.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Secks Cauldron posted:

This ghost won't stop haggling :qq:

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003

Secks Cauldron posted:

Whenever you are about to go to sleep, just constant Larry David jokes about gas chambers echoing through the halls.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
imagine fleeing from some middle eastern country where they prob want you dead because you're gay or think shia is cool. A first world country lets you in for free when they're under no real obligation to do so while being, fairly full already, set you and your family up in housing for free, and with a gently caress load of welfare assistance. Then some liberal idiot desperate to make his name with an epic headline complains. They never even got to try the built in sauna room.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
How about we just stop loving up their countries so they won't be forced to move over here

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Beef Turret posted:

How about we just stop loving up their countries so they won't be forced to move over here

If you gently caress up countries that are far enough away it's not really a problem

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003

Beef Turret posted:

No see we hosed them up and now it is OUR RESPONSIBILITY to unfuck them and keep unfucking them until every single person from Tunis to Kabul lives in liberal democracy. Or you know, until their natural resources run out.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Keep in mind, though, that the countries in question are plenty capable of loving themselves up all on their own, they just got that little bonus push this time around. (Keep the poors out of my backyard thx)

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Secks Cauldron posted:

"Why didn't you marry a doctor like your poor mother wanted"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont know enough germans to confirm that its a trash country like england but i bet its a trash country

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont know enough germans to confirm that its a trash country like england but i bet its a trash country

Germany is the loanshark of europe and they're making mad money so it's a good country to live in

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Beef Turret posted:

Germany is the loanshark of europe and they're making mad money so it's a good country to live in

that would just make them a bigger trash country for being a**holes and rude to their neighbors

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
"We're all very confused. None of them have wanted to take a shower since moving in."

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MzwExiLF7I

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
4th Reich.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

What if some of those refugees are super anti semitic and they demand Buchenwald housing

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Germany, 1935: "lets round up a bunch of minorities and send them to a camp at Buchenwald."
Germany, 2015: "lets round up a bunch of minorities and send them to a camp at Buchenwald."

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
a very attractive solution..a great solution..there will probably be no more solutions after this one

geno1173
Jul 14, 2001

smoke and mirrors
Fun Shoe

Nanomashoes posted:

Germany, 1935: "lets round up a bunch of minorities and send them to a camp at Buchenwald."
Germany, 2015: "lets round up a bunch of minorities and send them to a camp at Buchenwald."

To be fair, they thought about it for quite a while before doing it again.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

in order to house these refugees we'll need to temporarily commandeer the Czech republic

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
The love and peace are abso-shoot the hostage-ive.

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
Germany began shelling of the Maginot line this morning as it's massive refugee population began an all out blitzkrieg offensive through the Ardennes.

Kolos
Jul 19, 2009
Is that the final solution?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rand alPaul posted:

This ghost won't stop haggling :qq:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
to be honest i was surprised germany made it this long without trying to genocide somebody

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i'm pretty happy knowing germany is still the playground for whatever war in the future comes

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003

Nonsense posted:

i'm pretty happy knowing germany is still the playground for whatever war in the future comes

I think it's moved east to poland/belorus

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
~*is Germany*~ I should not use all the facilities at my disposal to help refugees because it might offend some busy body whites in the United States

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
A German says "the solution is a practical one", now haven't we heard that one before?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
did they at least bulldoze it before reusing the site

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Do the Germans still have airworthy F-104s? They'll need 'm when the refugees kids start hijacking trains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm1gF0-PSEg

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Lamebot posted:

did they at least bulldoze it before reusing the site

they don't have any other temporary or permanent structures available (lovely translation in article, i guess).

to be honest, the bulding was the nazi command post, I bet it has chandeliers hanging from the roof and a sauna.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

germans are such an efficient people. they're just making use of the resources available to them. like when they took gold filling out of the mouths of death camp corpses.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

I wonder if they repaired the showers, and implemented gas heating for winter?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Disco Infiva posted:

I wonder if they repaired the showers, and implemented gas heating for winter?

we hope that at least 2 refugees share each bed.

they may also apply for an additional blanket (one - 1) for each bed, proven that they meet the deadline and have all the documentation needed.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Mr. Pumroy posted:

germans are such an efficient people. they're just making use of the resources available to them. like when they took gold filling out of the mouths of death camp corpses.

letting valuable resources go to waste is the REAL crime against humanity imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Equine Don posted:

Hitler did nothing wrong.

In fact I'd say Hitler did everything reich.

• Locked thread