Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i was assuming from the minute he announced it that the crowd would start chanting obscenities and the footage would be useless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
TV would mean certain talent can no longer be used.

Anyway speaking of restrictions Will Ospreay can no longer work for PROGRESS due to that promotion's involvement with WWE.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i wont miss pepper parks so fingers crossed for a lovely tv deal on a channel i've never heard of

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEDrakeWuertz/status/731716482237890560

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

rovert posted:

TV would mean certain talent can no longer be used.

Anyway speaking of restrictions Will Ospreay can no longer work for PROGRESS due to that promotion's involvement with WWE.

What's the status of RevPro? I know they're also linked with the WWE Cruiserweight thing but they've also done shows with NJPW where the matches involving NJPW talent ended up on World.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Can still work RevPro as New Japan has a relationship with them.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The CZW TV announcement wasn't the baffling part for me

quote:

@DJHyde_1 announced that CZW will film a TV pilot in August in Voorhees, NJ and tickets will be FREE!

Maybe it's just a pilot thing but still a company like CZW, in 2016, doesn't really benefit from doing a show they're making no money from, especially if the show isn't picked up

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

only a matter of time until the TNA/CZW feud

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
https://twitter.com/combatzone/status/731685737129750528

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The last time CZW filmed a pilot it led to two of their top guys suffering severe injuries in the same match so let's see how bad it goes this time!

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
CZW's TV pilot is going to be completely ruined by the crowd somehow and I can't loving wait

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I haven't watched any CZW since around 2005, but I love reading about all it's shenanigans. Looking forward to this new era

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Zandig's twitter is absolutely precious.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

C. Everett Koop posted:

Zandig's twitter is absolutely precious.

of course Zandig would be a Trump guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Woah we needed a new thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776152

• Locked thread