Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Hood slam is surprisingly fun. Dumb drunken comedy acts and stiff as gently caress matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Biff was revealed as the third man for Team Deadyet at ISW's next show.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Someone's gonna die.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Generation Next is BACK

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

oatgan posted:

Generation Next is BACK

Against Ricochet and Uhaa, no less. Ricochet is also wrestling the ex-Justin Gabriel on Friday, which is the same night as Supercard of Honor so I'm gonna have a tough decision to make that night. It'll be nice to have good indie wrestling that I don't have to drive for hours to go see. Of course, I should be spending that weekend preparing to move, but gently caress it.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
WrestleCon has announced the main event for this year's show, and it's a dream match from 1998:

Sabu & RVD vs the Hardy Boyz

They will also be running John Morrison vs ACH.

http://www.wrestlecon.com/slides/supershow-main-event/

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

They will also be running John Morrison vs ACH.

This is so much more appealing than that main event to me. It's weird to be spoiled for choice when it comes to indie wrestling but I guess that's what happens when Mania's in your area, everybody wants to cash in on all the fly-ins.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Teddy Hart is loving insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YgpUgQ980

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Oh my god he's going to murder someone with his cats

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I finally got my Black Cole Sun in the mail.

Oh man alive. What a show.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

teddy hart wears those pants outside the ring too

also i love that seemingly everybody booked on that evolve show had to show up and be there for this interview

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Does matt tremont always have thumbtacks embedded in his head? hell of a gimmick if true

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I kind of keep confusing Wrestlecon with Nation Pro Wrestling Day. I know NPWD announced a bunch of stuff but I don't know what they are.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

KungFu Grip posted:

I kind of keep confusing Wrestlecon with Nation Pro Wrestling Day. I know NPWD announced a bunch of stuff but I don't know what they are.

Matches on tap for NPWD--

"Smooth Sailin'" Ashley Remington vs Drew Gulak
N_R_G (Hype Rockwell & Race Jaxon) vs Flying Francis (Matt Novak & Branden O'Connor)
Fire Ant vs Juan Francisco de Coronado
Blaster McMassive vs "Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti
Princess KimberLee vs Jenny Rose
Los Ice Creams vs Old Fashioned (Jervis Cottonbelly & Marion Fontaine)
Shynron vs Max Smashmaster

Also scheduled: The Osirian Portal, Argus, The Bloc Party

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
The name 'Blaster McMassive' just reminds me of that MST3K bit.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Matches on tap for NPWD--

"Smooth Sailin'" Ashley Remington vs Drew Gulak
N_R_G (Hype Rockwell & Race Jaxon) vs Flying Francis (Matt Novak & Branden O'Connor)
Fire Ant vs Juan Francisco de Coronado
Blaster McMassive vs "Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti
Princess KimberLee vs Jenny Rose
Los Ice Creams vs Old Fashioned (Jervis Cottonbelly & Marion Fontaine)
Shynron vs Max Smashmaster

Also scheduled: The Osirian Portal, Argus, The Bloc Party

drat that card peaks at the top

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Grozz Nuy posted:

The name 'Blaster McMassive' just reminds me of that MST3K bit.

All three of the Devastation Corporation have names like that. Blaster McMassive. Max Smashmaster. Flex Rumblecrunch.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

also i love that seemingly everybody booked on that evolve show had to show up and be there for this interview

I'm assuming Gabe just bought the entire roster a single hotel room to share

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Beau James recently uploaded Jackie Fargo's final match:

quote:

Jackie Fargo's last match as he teams with Jeff Justice, and Local Police Officer McKenny vs. Dr. Tom Prichard, Beau James, and The Sheik of Arraby. Sept. 16 2006 Granite Quarry, North Carolina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gl2Ww5ShCk

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

:siren:BREAKING iPPV ANNOUNCEMENT:siren:
This one slipped under the radar
http://www.rockstarprowrestling.com/html/events/feb6-15.html

Tonight Jake Crist vs DJ Hyde in some sorta 5v5 Barb Wire Elimination match for Rock Star Pro Wrestling's Title.

Guaranteed clusterfuck!

from the facebooks posted:

- Your Main Event: Ultra-Violent ISLAND OF DEATH match for the Rockstar Pro Championship!!!!
TEAM CRIST (Rockstar Pro Champion Jake Crist, "Baddest Man Alive" Aaron Williams, Dave Crist, "Relentless" Ron Mathis & "the Catalyst" Dustin Rayz) vs TEAM HYDE ("the Lariat" DJ Hyde, Mikael, Jock Samson, "Silverback" Chris Hall & J.T. Davidson) in a 5-on-5 elimination tag match where the ring will be surrounded by barbwire!!!! If Team Hyde wins, DJ Hyde becomes Rockstar Pro Champion!!!!

- AERIAL ASSAULT match for the American Luchacore Championship!
Any former American Luchacore Champion is eligible to compete! Confirmed competitors: Remi Wilkins, "the Ginger Juggernaut" Jeremiah, "Best of the Best" Alex Colon, Nate Wings, "Sick & Twisted" Zakk Spadez and NEW American Luchcore Champion Dave Crist (Yes, Dave will be competing twice)!

- Eric Ryan vs Colin Delaney!

- Kyle Maverick vs "Bulldozer" Matt Tremont!

- "Darkstar" Matt Taylor vs Benjamin Kimera!

- "Mr. Reality Check" Big Jim Hutchinson vs "True Grit" Bruce Grey!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
A big tag match where someone can end up the world champ, that brings me back.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm trying to figure out what the deal is with the iPPV if its going to be live tonight or taped and sold on their DIY Wrestling page.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

coconono posted:

I'm trying to figure out what the deal is with the iPPV if its going to be live tonight or taped and sold on their DIY Wrestling page.

I'm in the mood for a poo poo awful deathmatch, so keep me posted nonococo.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

two things

1) "Sick & Twisted" Zakk Spadez 
2) Dave Crist is a luchador?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oatgan posted:

two things

its ohio. You know how Ohio feels about non-white folks.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

oatgan posted:

two things

Deej "The Lariat" Hyde

All these skinny white luchadores.

garbage wrestling at its best.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

oatgan posted:

two things

LuchaCORE, which is extra funny because Dave clearly doesn't do core work either. :iamafag:

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I've seen Silverback Chris Hall wrestle and if you ever wanted to see a bald Bull Dempsey in an even smaller(gray) singlet then you are in for a treat

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Umm...

:stare::stare::stare:

Teddy Hart is a very, very disturbing human being.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Germansimp posted:

Umm...

:stare::stare::stare:

Teddy Hart is a very, very disturbing human being.
He just happened to have proof that he was loving his five wives at once. Not on a cell phone, on a goddamn camcorder.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

He just happened to have proof that he was loving his five wives at once. Not on a cell phone, on a goddamn camcorder.
http://i.imgur.com/1Xeb5FM.jpg

Kinda nsfw

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

National Pro Wrestling Day is not even streaming this year.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Teddy might be more hosed up than anyone in the gang.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

National Pro Wrestling Day is not even streaming this year.

The venue doesn't have the capacity to support the bandwidth required for it.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Jay 2K Winger posted:

The venue doesn't have the capacity to support the bandwidth required for it.

I wonder what the crowd turn out will be. On one hand, its a glorified WiF! show, but on the other hand its totally free. If more than a couple hundred people show up, its gonna get messy.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

DM Punk posted:

I wonder what the crowd turn out will be. On one hand, its a glorified WiF! show, but on the other hand its totally free. If more than a couple hundred people show up, its gonna get messy.

According to LFC on the 101 Forums, the venue can hold 400 fans.

Mind you, I don't know if it'll hold 400 fans if they're the average size of an indie wrestling fan, based on some of the fans I've seen at these shows. And I'm including myself in that.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

WHAT THE CHRIST IS THIS loving MAN

Flameingblack posted:

WHAT IS HE!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Are we sure Teddy isn't secretly a Von Erich

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Watching Chuck's face during all of the completely insane poo poo Teddy Hart is saying is the highlight of that video for sure.

e: I bet this'll be like BOLA weekend where they'll tape like 4 of these interviews over the course of the weekend and still be releasing them for months afterwards. They might even be able to stretch it out until this year's BOLA and the cycle can begin anew.

Grozz Nuy fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Feb 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
So this is what Teddy Hart is doing while ducking rape charges?

• Locked thread