Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I hope he cries every time the Bucks tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I hate the Rev Pro logo so much. People have been bitching at them to change it for ages but they're just ignoring them.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Apparently there was someone in the crowd who was constantly flipping him off throughout the match with Roddy which put him on a mission to see how annoyed he could get that person.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Speaking of that, I finally saw the Pinkie match where he amused himself by getting as many points as possible. It's fun, made more so by the guy who's brainchild the promotion was on commentary slowly realising what he's doing and becoming increasingly annoyed at it.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Big name in CZW. I think he's actually picking up more bookings further afield as a result of his jail time.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Thauros posted:

:lol: I'd pay good money to see the Bucks wrestle there if that's the case

Sadly after Pinkies match they changed the way points were scored purely to avoid other people doing the same. Pinkie is a great man.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

As much as anything else promotions can always use more people who can take a bump, even if you don't work out as a wrestler there's always going to be a call for refs. Plus if you can talk and have presence who knows even a managers spot is possible.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Give me Drago/Zach Sabre Jrn please PWG.

I never realised before how much I needed that match in my life.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I'm pretty sure it was Barber who had a temper tantrum at one of the EWR update makers for giving him poo poo stats as a ref.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

coconono posted:

there's always my fave lil british shindy BECW:

http://www.becw.co.uk

At one point there were 4 BECW's in the UK. Somehow this is the best.

Unrelated its also the one I never worked for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

^^
Wilkes never sold it, that was just what Brandi claimed at the time when he started working the gimmick. The two have some serious heat over it.

It's not Del Wilkes under the mask though now. It's former WWE star Tom "Salvatore Sincere" Brandi, who's been working the gimmick now for like 18 years since he stole it from Wilkes without asking permission.

Skinty McEdger fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Apr 28, 2016

• Locked thread