Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
have you thought about just buying a pitbull?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Ring the doorbell and wait till he looks through the peephole to see who it is then shoot a bullet from a silenced pistol through the hole and walk away

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Beef Turret posted:

Ring the doorbell and wait till he looks through the peephole to see who it is then shoot a bullet from a silenced pistol through the hole and walk away

set up electrified mouse traps around your house.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hide a camera out there, get footage of him stealing your power, then call the police once you've got evidence.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

put a sign on the outlet that says "god sends thieves to hell"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

poison the electricity

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Is there any way I could short out whatever he has hooked up to the extension cable? Come on you electrical nerds... I know you're out there on GBS somewhere

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
you are dumb as gently caress op

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

thathonkey posted:

Is there any way I could short out whatever he has hooked up to the extension cable? Come on you electrical nerds... I know you're out there on GBS somewhere

you would need ot actually hook a transformer from the power to the outlet and have to it doesnt deliver 110w 60hz, that will really mess with electronics :twisted: you could prolly find a US -> euro power transformer that you can hide in the wall and have it hooked up to the outlet

like install this somewhere where he cant find it

http://www.amazon.com/Goldsource%C2...+up+transformer

and then get some wiring and wire upt he outlet from the 220v output

Xaris fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jan 18, 2015

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

mookface posted:

Set up a camera or camp out just to be sure and then beat the poo poo out of him

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
buy some crack and a pipe toss them in neighbors house, light house on fire so it looks like he did it smoking crack.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
whoop he rear end with the extension cord op

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
act REAAALLLYYY passive aggressive in every way possible

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Set a bunch of bees on fire. That seemed to be a hit once.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just short out that outlet, and tell your neighbor your power got cut off.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
"Elaborate Murder Plans"

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
make your outlet light your house on fire, blame it on neighbor say arson get insurance.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
post a beheading video online and then look into the camera and say "behold the price of your theivery allahu ackbar"

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Open socket. Remove earth wire. Attach phase to earth connector. Go to prison for killing your neighbor after he touches any case of his appliances.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Run an extension cord from your house to HIS house. That way when he does it, he's just stealing it from himself!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

you would need ot actually hook a transformer from the power to the outlet and have to it doesnt deliver 110w 60hz, that will really mess with electronics :twisted: you could prolly find a US -> euro power transformer that you can hide in the wall and have it hooked up to the outlet

like install this somewhere where he cant find it

http://www.amazon.com/Goldsource%C2...+up+transformer

and then get some wiring and wire upt he outlet from the 220v output

Actually this would definitely fry his electronics without setting his house ablaze.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

thathonkey posted:

umm... no? I can take a pic of the extension cable if you loving idiots don't believe me

Yes, please post the pic (serious)

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
For the non comedy option get a locking cover

http://www.lockoutstore.com/wall-re...CFQmNaQodvqwAtg

Or use baby locking covers, he will have to destroy them to get them out if he isn't smarter than a two year old. But if you cover them with something that will smudge you will know if they have been tampered with.

http://www.munchkin.com/xtraguard-safety-lock-plug-covers.html

Comedy option with baby covers, run metal into each orong and when he tries to twist the knob to disengage them it shocks the gently caress out of him,

Errant Gin Monks fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Jan 18, 2015

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Put silverware inside the sockets so he gets shocked taking them out to put his extension cord in

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Simple pussy option for OP:

Shut off breaker.

Take off outside socket cover, and disconnect+cap off leads.

Return socket cover, like not a dang thing changed.

Flip breaker back on.

No power for rear end in a top hat neighbor.

This will make this thread end with a whimper, and everyone will hate you, OP, but it's probably the best course of action.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

karate kick his rear end down the block

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
go bend over with your pants down in front of the outlet, so when he tries to plug it in he instead jams it straight up your rear end. then he wont get the electriciyty

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
just cut his extension cord in half dipshit

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Passive aggressive post-it notes. The answer to every dispute!

(seriously, your outdoor sockets should be on a different breaker to your indoor sockets unless you have redneck wiring. Just flip that breaker off if it isn't powering anything you need.)

Soylent Yellow fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Jan 18, 2015

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If anybody steals from you you are legally obligated to rig it to explode so they don't steal anymore that's why they always make fireworks stealers hold a handful of M80s and light them as punishment

Extraordinary Perdition
Nov 7, 2007
Gather sticks.
Buy twine.
Use twine to tie sticks into bundle.
Stick bundle in his plug socket.
Yell human being.
Run.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

thathonkey posted:

Yeah there is.

You know we had a thread many years ago JUST LIKE THIS ONE in GBS IIRC.

It went something like this: The goon whose electricity was being robbed, knew a bit about electricity and his thread was about shorting out this neighbor who was stealing it. He ended up blowing up his neighbors TV and maybe some other stuff by doing this because it turns out he didn't actually know that much about electricity. In the end, the cops came (someone reading the thread snitched to the local cops), caught the Goon and the entire thread was printed out by the police as evidence. It was funny as gently caress.

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
Of course he is stealing your power, why would he need a power cord laying around if he has no power on his house?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hose him down with plasma

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.
Have you tried loving him in the rear end in a top hat?

I know that if my neighbor anally raped me, I'd never try to Ned Flanders anything from him ever again.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Pawn 17 posted:

It went something like this: The goon whose electricity was being robbed, knew a bit about electricity and his thread was about shorting out this neighbor who was stealing it. He ended up blowing up his neighbors TV and maybe some other stuff by doing this because it turns out he didn't actually know that much about electricity. In the end, the cops came (someone reading the thread snitched to the local cops), caught the Goon and the entire thread was printed out by the police as evidence. It was funny as gently caress.

Will the lightning strike twice?:allears:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
If it's a 120V outlet, connect it to 240V.

If it's a 240V outlet, connect it to 415V.

Make sure to spend more on the transformer than the cost of electricity being stolen for true goon project economics.

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
find the end of the extension cord and smear it in dog poo poo so he gets POOPY HANDS when he picks it up LOL

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

Yeah there is.

lmao I was just joking about doing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Pawn 17 posted:

Yeah there is.

lol

• Locked thread