Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Years ago I was shot by a sniper in the head while in Iraq. Since then people have treated me like a mythical being. It is a topic that makes people really uncomfortable. To complicate things comedians refuse to make jokes about it. It makes it very hard to feel accepted when you are off limits to people whose job is to make fun of people.

So I turn to everyone here. If there is any place that will make fun of me it has to be a website called Something Awful. A few ground rules:

1. I don't give a poo poo if you write something tame or offensive.

2. If there is anything you want to know about my background ask.

3. If you came here to tell people they shouldn't make fun of me gently caress off. This isn't the thread for you.

To give you a jumping off point, here is a starwar betamax

a starwar betamax posted:

is your user name a reference to your limp dick... the last time it got hard was when you were murdering poorly trained teenage soldiers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_-QGNUYL5g

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Will you keep posting once we reach page 2? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Where's the pics

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

how much gay sex did you have in your gay rear end military career

how does it feel you sacrificed your head for such a worthless cause that everybody thinks was a total shitshow?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
is there a Private Snafu about getting shot in the face?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
is your head, shape hosed up? how disfigured are you?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

you joined an organization voluntarily to rot in a desert and then get shot in the loving head for less than minimum wage because a bunch of rich yankee businessmen got their building blown up

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Did you at least send the guy who did it a thanks for the facelift? :haw:

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Dang bro I got shot in the head too. 2006 in baqubah iraq. Or 2007 don't remember

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
were you like, sarge ya gotta leave me. and then he was all, dammit soldier you're goin' home to Molly and the kids.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Where there lots of hardships in Iraq like the AC temp being slightly warmer than the states?

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
do you ever wonder if the dude said something sweet after like "boom headshot" or "fuckin scop'd!"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

some iraqi is laughing his rear end off at the dumb american who wandered into his neighborhood and then he shot him in the head because george bush

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

roymorrison posted:

Dang bro I got shot in the head too. 2006 in baqubah iraq. Or 2007 don't remember

how hosed up is your head?

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

TOILETLORD posted:

Pretty hosed up obviously if he can't even remember the year.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
But did you at least maintain Situational Awareness?? :xd:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I hope the iraqi got enough XP to reach the next unlock level.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Need more details. a date and a story at the very least

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

President Kucinich posted:

Pretty hosed up obviously if he can't even remember the year.

no i accept most vets got brain problems i meant hosed up head shapes.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
thank you for serving your country and thank you op's wife for like all army wives for bearing my/other random person's child

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
how hosed up is your face/noggin op do u have a lumpy potato head

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
seriously let me see your weird concave heads

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

TOILETLORD posted:

Uhh it's pretty good I think. I have seizures but there's pills for that. Op did you start having seizures?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

roymorrison posted:

Uhh it's pretty good I think. I have seizures but there's pills for that. Op did you start having seizures?

look one post up.

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009
Which juba video were you featured in?

Did they ask your input for the music and editing?

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
found pic of op

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I got shot in the leg too fucken owned lmao. And shrapnel from a car bomb.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
A bunch of rich fucks founded the neo-conservative trend in American politics and one of their main goals was to start a domino effect where toppling middle eastern governments would lead to new leaders who.were sympathetic to the west. The failure of this and the the birth of ISIS and such insures that not only were you grievously wounded for nothing, but that the next generation of heroes will suffer the same fate. Thank you for your sacrifice

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
why couldn't you dudes find a better job than getting shot at?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
You nearly got killed for an incredibly stupid war. Haha.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

headbutt a bigger bullet next time, op

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

were you like, sarge ya gotta leave me. and then he was all, dammit soldier you're goin' home to Molly and the kids.

Would have been kind of awkward since his wife was named Molly.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Bishop posted:

A bunch of rich fucks founded the neo-conservative trend in American politics and one if their main goals was to start a domino effect where toppling middle eastern governments would lead to new leaders who.were sympathetic to the west. The failure of this and the the birth of ISIS and such insures that not only were you grievously wounded for nothing, but that the next generation of heroes will suffer the same fate. Thank you for your sacrifice

not quite you got it backwards, rich democrat donors had the governments who were neutral or sympathetic to america over thrown, by obama to destablize the region, to make the most of US oil production.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

TOILETLORD posted:

why couldn't you dudes find a better job than getting shot at?

Uhh because I was 18 and not white

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Fullhouse posted:

Need more details. a date and a story at the very least

August 2006 in Baghdad. I was the gunner of a Humvee and we were guarding a bridge. There are no words to describe how boring it was. Some Iraqi took offense to me being there and decided to let me know.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A civilian probably gave your girlfriend late night company back in the states.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Go look at the April 2007 issue of time magazine there's a 2 page spread of me with my skull shot open

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

roymorrison posted:

Uhh because I was 18 and not white

is that code for black because i don't see mexicans or asians ever out of work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Lmao at goons thinking their iceburns are going 2 be worse than getting shot in the head btw

• Locked thread