Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lowtax married an asian person mods knew but unironically We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

my racism is ironic

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I loving hate trannys. Also blacks.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im going to dig up through googling the minutiae of volunteer comedy forum mods lives and post it on my website in an ownage expose because i cant say friend of the family because cultural marxism

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the white race is devolving thanks to black dick cumming in white vaginas

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
these smileys are really good OP where are you getting them

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
i was banned from somethingawful but i bought a new account and still post there and also post on somethingsensitive at the same time, complaining about former website

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
there is a guy on something sensitive who has one of my posts in his sig

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

*number of reagan/nixon pictures in post is higher than number of actual words*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sexy young infidel posted:

these smileys are really good OP where are you getting them

ss poster spotted

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mohameds a pedo posted:

quote this post if you've ever been banned from SA for using the word "jew" in a way that offended the moderators

free speech is dead and ozma killed it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im in the same demographic as most something awful.com posters but im a conservative, and a republican

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lowtaxs off the switch on the servers again!

-------------

heil hitler for real

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

edit: just trying out some of these smileys...

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
*is a goon*

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
That kind of human being is different from the other kind of human being

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
boy, i sure hate goons

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
mudslimes

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
by but hurts

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
lowtax is so stupid, he doesn't even try anymore, lol i don't care about lowtax at all, here's some business advice for running sa more efficiently and kicking out all the tumblrites lowtax:

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
ugh goons are such dweebs *smokes fat doobie and flips thru Atlas Shrugged by famous libertarian author Ayn Rand"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet, and have usually been ridiculed for it. During the time of my struggle for power it was in the first instance only the Jewish race that received my prophecies with laughter when I said that I would one day take over the leadership of the State, and with it that of the whole nation, and that I would then among other things settle the Jewish problem. Their laughter was uproarious, but I think that for some time now they have been laughing on the other side of their face. Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im obsessed with the something awful dot com forums, i was driven out because i have politically incorrect social opinions

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
*wrongthink*

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

im obsessed with the something awful dot com forums, i was driven out because i have politically incorrect social opinions

same but mostly just racism/doxxing

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

being banned for holocaust denial justifies my creepy as gently caress stalking of random people

-----------------

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i was googling my username and found some of my posts on that website and the posters there said they liked my posts. is that bad?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

ugh goons are such dweebs *smokes fat doobie and flips thru Atlas Shrugged by famous libertarian author Ayn Rand"

uh excuse me I think you mean "famous modern-day philosopher and supergenius"????

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

The Mad Archivist posted:

uh excuse me I think you mean "famous modern-day philosopher and supergenius"????

sorry been tokin on this doober too hard

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

fanged wang posted:

i was googling my username and found some of my posts on that website and the posters there said they liked my posts. is that bad?

I dunno, I did the same and I got quoted in a thread by "super mensa lord" but no comment on my post itself, guess it just stuck out to him :shrug:

anyway hi somethingsentive guys, howya doing?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whats somethingsensitive

whats the point of it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

whats somethingsensitive

whats the point of it

they're really really mad about the forums and boy howdy do they like to post about it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bad because they cant be as racist as they want or bad because its too racist for them

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

bad because they cant be as racist as they want or bad because its too racist for them

can't it be both?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it'd be funnier that way

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

they tend to ignore the existence of nu-gbs as it does damage to their world view to address it. im pretty sure theyre all just banned former careposters from the lesser forums.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

fanged wang posted:

its bad yeah you will have to change everything about your posting

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a posting ghost posted:

they tend to ignore the existence of nu-gbs as it does damage to their world view to address it. im pretty sure theyre all just banned former careposters from the lesser forums.

lol sound like a salty crew of fags to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
somethingsensitive owns. I'm a huge fan. I hope SS-senpai notices me.

• Locked thread