Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
72o
Dec 14, 2007

butts at a Magic card tournament.

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/202wd3/i_participated_in_one_of_the_biggest_magic_the/

Also if you can find a woman in any of these pictures you're probably pretty good at Where's Waldo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
:siren: i am about to take a huge poo poo :siren:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i think he was banned from all future tournaments

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I laughed really hard when I noticed this freak

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Fonzarelli posted:

Being banned from Magic the Gathering tournaments in perpetuity is one of those things where it's an honor to even be nominated I think

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
dude owns

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it is a good post tbf

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
If these were women he would be in prison right now. Makes you think.

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
reddit discovers old funny pictures from last century *is le funniest* *upvote upvote*

soemthingawful discovers reddit's discover *posts thread*

72o
Dec 14, 2007

It reminds me of that goons.jpg extreme close up of the indian(?) fellow, but I'm thankful that this guy didn't have a better camera.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Fonzarelli posted:

I think for something like 3 years.

People who were caught having used slight of hand to cheat (and found to have done so in numerous past tournaments when video footage of their prior matches was carefully analyzed) and won tons of money have ended up with the same ban duration.

Good thing they have their priorities straight.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

This could be an album cover.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

that reddit link owns and the big neckbeardy guy made legitimately funny observations.

but oh wait its reddit

"omg hey guys look how lame and woman-less there dorks are something something I'm so jaded and blasé nothing impresses me anymore except Arrested Development and The Wire"

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
the wire is p good tho

W424
Oct 21, 2010
Holy gently caress I clicked some triangle and actually saw the post. 1st time i've managed to make some sense of the site, now how to make the comments somehow readable help.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

W424 posted:

Holy gently caress I clicked some triangle and actually saw the post. 1st time i've managed to make some sense of the site, now how to make the comments somehow readable help.
you can't, it's reddit. the fact that it's totally unreadable is an act of mercy.

W424
Oct 21, 2010

Prettz posted:

you can't, it's reddit. the fact that it's totally unreadable is an act of mercy.

Figured as much, thank you friend.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

that happened here in richmond. i might know some of thsoe rear end cracks

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao action bronson used to be a HUGE nerd

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Didn't GBS have a thread where someone just re-posted all those photos?

I thought it was pretty funny tbh, if you're a fat disgusting slob with your rear end cracking on display in a public place you can't complain when it turns up in the background of photos.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
gently caress Digg

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

72o posted:

Also if you can find a woman in any of these pictures you're probably pretty good at Where's Waldo.

I think I saw one, but they were far away from the camera and a lot of the guys have long hair too so hell if I know.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Kitchner posted:

Didn't GBS have a thread where someone just re-posted all those photos?

I thought it was pretty funny tbh, if you're a fat disgusting slob with your rear end cracking on display in a public place you can't complain when it turns up in the background of photos.

no one complained it was just the tournament organizers/wizards of the coast getting angry on their behalf, i think the ban reason was "bullying" or something like that

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Have to say, that's a pretty good drawing of his face.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

no one complained it was just the tournament organizers/wizards of the coast getting angry on their behalf, i think the ban reason was "bullying" or something like that

Yeah but the type of people who organise MTG tournaments or work for wizards are going to be fat disgusting slobs so it's just self interest really.

"If he is taking pictures of the buttz of fat disgusting slobs today, we will be next! "

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i love threads about reddit

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Frog Act posted:

that happened here in richmond. i might know some of thsoe rear end cracks

I would think red afro guy would be the most recognizable because holy poo poo that guy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Red afro guy needs to find Islam.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
they figure their tournaments would be empty if they allowed crackshaming

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
When i first saw this picture series I thought that he was at a homeless shelter and I'm still not convinced that I was wrong.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Kitchner posted:

Yeah but the type of people who organise MTG tournaments or work for wizards are going to be fat disgusting slobs so it's just self interest really.

"If he is taking pictures of the buttz of fat disgusting slobs today, we will be next! "

you aint wrong son

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
when gbs posts threads about reddit its really sad and makes me feel sad inside

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
my favorite pose of his is the one where he cups his enormous man breasts

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
wait are we making fun of reddit now or are we praising it?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i hate reddit but yea this was funny as heck

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

magic the gathering is more terrible than anime

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012