Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Even if you just pee, I don't want your loving dick skin germs all over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I wash my hands in the stream of sterile pee

open container
Sep 16, 2008
i always wash my hands but i piss in the sink

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
looks like yer gettin my dick germs whether you want em or not bucko

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

they're not mine, im just borrowing them

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
too late the whole world is already covered in dick slime

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What if you pee without touching your dick by protruding your pelvis with your hands on your hips and your pants around your ankles?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the world is covered in dick stink and poo poo smears we can't even see

open container
Sep 16, 2008
all the water you've ever drunk was dinosaur pee at one time

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the OP is okay with me

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
bathroom doors should be automatic because there are guys who don't wash their hands and then open the door so you are leaving with their dick stink instead of your own

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

bathroom doors should be automatic because there are guys who don't wash their hands and then open the door so you are leaving with their dick stink instead of your own

I use a paper towel to open doors that pull inward.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
if you don't make a nest on the toilet seat using tp when you sit down you're basically carrying around somebody elses butt germs on on your butt,. you subhuman barbarian.

same for making a landing pad. you really want to have somebody else's butt atoms splashed up your butthole when you drop a deuce? no!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
No op I want dick smegma on my fingers personally so i assume everyone else also wants it.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Your mom put my dick in her mouth and then kissed you on the cheek

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

We'd all be a lot healthier if we were exposed to more germs. I ask that you all stop washing your hands.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

We'd all be a lot healthier if we were exposed to more germs. I ask that you all stop washing your hands.

what're you french? why dont you go rub your face+nose and mouth into some dogshit

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i do not generally wash my hands after peeing, sorry op

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
i have an idea for a dick claw. it's a mechanical plastic claw that you use to hold your dick when you pee so you don't have to touch your dick. at the end of the day, you put it in an antibacterial solution overnight so it will be clean and ready for use the next day.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Oberleutnant posted:

what're you french? why dont you go rub your face+nose and mouth into some dogshit

I already do that bi-weekly, it's why I haven't been sick in 7 1/2 years.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Philadelphia posted:

i have an idea for a dick claw. it's a mechanical plastic claw that you use to hold your dick when you pee so you don't have to touch your dick. at the end of the day, you put it in an antibacterial solution overnight so it will be clean and ready for use the next day.

Eww. I'll design a disposable swifter dick claw. That way it's a fresh germ free grip.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I don't touch anything that isn't attached to me in the whole bathroom and then use my sweet rear end portable hand sanitizer.

I also can't help but notice that no one knows how to wipe down the counter-top after they splash faggy dick water all over the place. My fiance would have a prob with you if you don't clean up after yourself, just sayin'.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

I don't touch anything that isn't attached to me in the whole bathroom and then use my sweet rear end portable hand sanitizer.

I also can't help but notice that no one knows how to wipe down the counter-top after they splash faggy dick water all over the place. My fiance would have a prob with you if you don't clean up after yourself, just sayin'.

lmao u pussy whipped bitch

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
next time im at your place im gonna wipe my dick all over everything in the bathroom

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
maybe i want my food to taste a little salty from my pee hands

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
If you don't use wet wipes or a bidet after taking a poo poo you're disgusting. Which loving retard thought it would be a good idea to use dry paper to wipe off feces?

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014

snodig posted:

If you don't use wet wipes or a bidet after taking a poo poo you're disgusting. Which loving retard thought it would be a good idea to use dry paper to wipe off feces?

i wipe with my left hand because of its healing properties

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
a bay

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
thanks for creating the supergerm human being

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Educate yourselves

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/19/magazine/say-hello-to-the-100-trillion-bacteria-that-make-up-your-microbiome.html?_r=0&pagewanted=all

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

quote:

Disorders in our internal ecosystem — a loss of diversity, say, or a proliferation of the “wrong” kind of microbes — may predispose us to obesity and a whole range of chronic diseases, as well as some infections.

so basically the excuse will change from "I'm big-boned" to "it's my micro-biome"

good to know

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
What if I don't pee or poo? What if I'm just 'bating?

What then, huh?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
lmfao

quote:

Over the course of two days in Boulder, I enjoyed several meals with Knight and his colleagues, postdocs and graduate students, though I must say I was a little taken aback by the table talk. I don’t think I’ve ever heard so much discussion of human feces at dinner, but then one thing these scientists are up to is a radical revaluation of the contents of the human colon. I learned about Knight’s 16-month-old daughter, who has had most of the diapers to which she has contributed sampled and sequenced. Knight said at dinner that he sampled himself every day; his wife, Amanda Birmingham, who joined us one night, told me that she was happy to be down to once a week. “Of course I keep a couple of swabs in my bag at all times,” she said, rolling her eyes, “because you never know.”

GBS isn't obsessed with making GBS threads threads, we're just on the cutting edge of microbiome research

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

wait u use your hands? for what?

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

I use a paper towel to open doors that pull inward.

fun fact you twat: there's like no e-coli on bathroom door handles because they get washed often, they're metal, and they're dry

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Verily I'll knock on the wall of a neighboring stall: tap tap tap.

If they're polite, they'll respond right away. "How goes your evening, stranger?" I might ask.

(Sadly) If they aren't polite, I'll knock with greater affirmation: TAP TAP TAP. And then BAP BAP BAP before, finally, BANG BANG BANG.

By this point, the stall wall is shaking violently; the brackets and screws are screaming in protest with each knuckling. I clench my teeth and feel the enamel shatter, exposing rotten nerves and gums. My eyeballs bulge from my head as powder coated wall crumbles to dust in my hands.

I heave the partition over my head and it clatters into the middle of the wet floor. Now there is nothing separating me from my sitting partner. My stool neighbor.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE TURNS?" I ask him. ME FIRST. I flex all of my abdominal muscles and evacuate my bowels in a single shot, immediately filling the bowl to the brim. It happens so suddenly that, if you were to turn the toilet on end, a perfectly shaped mold of human poo poo would fall out and you could use it to build yourself a new toilet bowl.

But I don't stop there--the mound continues, and I ride it up into the middle of our siamese stall. My head nearly hits the ceiling by the time I am finished.

"NOW YOU."

My making GBS threads chaperone moves as if to flee from the stall, but I latch onto him with an unbreakable grasp. "WE ARE ONE NOW."

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
too bad op,

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I don't piss or poo poo. You people are filthy animals.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Philadelphia posted:

Op would clean it with his mouth and his rear end. Not in that order though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bro Nerd Alpha frowns at his keyboard, trying to think of something that might, conceivably, possibly make him better than someone else in the world, just one other person

what has he achieved? What is he proud of? What is one great moral rule he never breaks, what makes him a stalwart figure of a man?

At least, he knows. tHe thing that he can post, the thing that raises him to heady heights, the thing he's been doing almost every day for the last week.

If only dad could see him now, he'd regret what he said when he walked out. If only. But GBS, his surrogate family, will just have to do.

"I'm not literally smeared in my own poo poo at all times", he posts.

• Locked thread