Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

post about your favorite book and maybe we can agree to read one together for the next month

here are some recommendations:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...aur%2Caps%2C317

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Literally changed my life.

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Link plz

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd like to read A Billionaire Dinosaur Forced Me Gay, however don't have Kindle Unlimited, can anyone give a concise synopsis of it? A lot of the reviews for this genre seem very biased (that guy's condescending "how high can expectations be for a werefolf dinosaur?" question for instance), so I would like to hear thoughts from the denizens of the Something Awful Dot Com Forums (the best internet forum on the Internets).

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Don Tacorleone posted:

post about your favorite book and maybe we can agree to read one together for the next month

here are some recommendations:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...aur%2Caps%2C317

lmfao

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

no lovely books please, only serious recs

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

A Billionaire Dinosaur Forced Me Gay posted:

I had just received the news via email, I had been hired at one of the biggest trading firms on Wall Street! My dream job wasn’t being an assistant but this was my foot in the door, my way to the top! I ran around me apartment, I hadn’t been this excited since I graduated NYU last Spring and threw my cap in the air. I called my family instantly, letting them know the good news about my full time position.

“Who are you going to work for?” My dad asked after congratulating me.

“I’ll be the assistant to the CEO dad! Can you believe that?” I said so happy and excited to start.

“The CEO...isn’t that Oliver Anderson? The dinosaur billionaire?” He asked, I could hear the upset tone in his voice. My father had never liked the dinosaurs ever since they began taking control of the world economy. When I was growing up he tried to condition me to hate them too. I never did though, I thought they had just as many rights as we did. They shouldn’t be punished because they had extremely accurate stock predictions in the eighties, becoming the single leading force of Wall Street presently. I was more than grateful that Mr. Anderson was going to take a chance on me and let me be his assistant.

“Yes dad, he’s the dinosaur billionaire. He is also my boss now so please don’t lecture me on them again.” I said, trying not to get into another argument with my father against about the dinosaurs.

“John, I can’t believe you’re going to be working under such a monster! He’s not even human! He doesn’t have the right to tell you what to do!” He said, furious on the other end of the phone.

“I can handle myself dad. If he can pay me more than the guy hiring and Schwam and Gleeson then I’ll work for him. I need to be able to pay rent and live out here and Mr. Anderson pays more for an assistant than the other firms do for their dealers.” I said, trying to sway my dad.

“I don’t it John. Not one bit. You can’t trust those dinosaurs, he’ll take advantage of you in no time.” He warned me.

“I’ll be fine. Trust me for once.” I begged, wanting him to just be happy for me.

“I trust you, that’s not the problem. I swear if that dinosaur lays one claw on you, I’ll kill him.” He threatened.

It also works if you replace "dinosaur" with "jew"

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

“The CEO...isn’t that Oliver Anderson? The dinosaur billionaire?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

"serious" authors only ITT

• Locked thread