Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snodig
Oct 5, 2014
your decision takes effect immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i would ban circumcision

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
same

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

sounds reasonable

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

TEAYCHES posted:

i would ban circumcision

this and the other things too. any circumcised man with a gun will be put to death immediately.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the only thing that can stop a bad man without foreskin is a good man with foreskin

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
foreskins don't kill people

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Tipping is a nightmare that needs to end.

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
Something something, forefather's skin

Foreskin and seven years ago,

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

foreskins don't kill people

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I already don't tip and I love guns so that's a pretty simple decision.

also, lol if you still tip in 2015.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
This wouldn't have happened if he had foreskin.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Why would you not pick tipping? This thread doesn't make sense.

I'm so mad. gently caress.

On one hand, I don't have to do math to pay some failure welfare. On the other hand, those people do exist but I can kill them with my gun. This is so stupid. poo poo... STUPID. poo poo. I'm so mad I just pee. I could open a condom, roll it out, and put it in dads suitcase for mom to find when she does his laundry. poo poo. IDIOTIC.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i dont own a gun so tipping

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Taiwan has neither!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

tipping so that when people make the tipping gesture at me i can draw my weapon and kill them.

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
Like if you look at the marginal utility of a tip to a rich person compared to that of anperson working a poo poo job, i dont see why you wouldnt tip.

I dont use guns because i have nunchucks coated in estrogen, but dainty woms might want proportional force against some scary rear end in a top hat like myself.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Tipping, assuming that with the removal of tipping restaurants are forced to pay their employees a decent wage.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
As a firearm owner, I'd get rid of the 2nd amendment and all the crazies that go along with it.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i would remove your ability to post

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
*waitress tugs on the sleeve of my jacket as I pop my collar and head into the night*
Sir you forgot to tip me!
*shoots waitress in the face*
Keep the change, bitch

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you don't tip in 2015 you're a sad sack who has money problems.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

TEAYCHES posted:

the only thing that can dock a bad man without foreskin is a good man with foreskin
Fixed.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I like how when 'tipping' comes up, literally everyone goes "ugh, god I just tip, it's fine who even started the 'no tipping' thing" and everyone nods and laughs and then Cunty Becky closes her purse and says "Actually.."

Like...how do you even exist? How did this outlive the nearly 30 year old Reservoir Dogs speech? Who's still out there fighting this fight? Tip people even if you disagree with it on a fundamental level you faggots just let it go. gently caress. Like one in 3 times this topic comes up you still catch a non-tipper who think they're fighting the good fight.

You're a loving human being. I said it. I mean it. No one cares. Just give the zit faced 16 year old girl $4 loving dollars and calm down.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yea ppl who dont tip really should get the zyklon b treatment

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

*waitress tugs on the sleeve of my jacket as I pop my collar and head into the night*
Sir you forgot to tip me!
*shoots waitress in the face*
Keep the change, bitch

This sucker thinks he can out gunkata a waitress. You will tip in blood, also in the money they take from your body.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I only give my business to a local coop restaurant that has increased prices but doesn't accept tips and shares the profit with the workers

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Big Beef City posted:

I like how when 'tipping' comes up, literally everyone goes "ugh, god I just tip, it's fine who even started the 'no tipping' thing" and everyone nods and laughs and then Cunty Becky closes her purse and says "Actually.."

Like...how do you even exist? How did this outlive the nearly 30 year old Reservoir Dogs speech? Who's still out there fighting this fight? Tip people even if you disagree with it on a fundamental level you faggots just let it go. gently caress. Like one in 3 times this topic comes up you still catch a non-tipper who think they're fighting the good fight.

You're a loving human being. I said it. I mean it. No one cares. Just give the zit faced 16 year old girl $4 loving dollars and calm down.

The thread can be closed now.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Definitely do not steal the tips other people left.

I should not have to say this.

naem
May 29, 2011

Why do taxi drivers get tips? Like yeah you drive me that's why I pay you why am I paying you again

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

naem posted:

Why do taxi drivers get tips? Like yeah you drive me that's why I pay you why am I paying you again

cause a lot of the money you are paying them goes towards them having to rent the car they are driving and also because you are being courteous considering they are doing a stressful difficult job that makes your life more convenient

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I usually tip, but if the wait staff doesn't even try, they get nothing. I don't care if it's the only way you get paid a living wage, refill my water instead of chatting with Carlos next time.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

So the 2nd amendment, then?

TEAYCHES posted:

cause a lot of the money you are paying them goes towards them having to rent the car they are driving and also because you are being courteous considering they are doing a stressful difficult job that makes your life more convenient

Nice description of jobs in general.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Volcott posted:

I usually tip, but if the wait staff doesn't even try, they get nothing. I don't care if it's the only way you get paid a living wage, refill my water instead of chatting with Carlos next time.

you're a piece of poo poo imo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

snodig posted:

Nice description of jobs in general.

service jobs are different and a different level of stress / dealing with assholes like you

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
neither because soon enough all professions will be swallowed up by automation and the economy will consist of the homeless and the 0.00001% running the robots that harvest them for organs and proteins

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
How much do you tip a robot?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

snodig posted:

How much do you tip a robot?

an arm and a leg :twisted:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Yeah what is the correct tip if a machine harvests your organs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Sphinxster posted:

Yeah what is the correct tip if a machine harvests your organs?

a simple thank you is sufficient

• Locked thread