Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

wasianchickn posted:

I imagine that means it's over for Peyton in Denver because he's not exactly who I think of when I imagine a Kubiak QB.

They'll let him stick around but Elway is going to be his backup in case he flounders again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

zakharov posted:

Do not, under any circumstances, root for the Patriots. I can't emphasize this enough. Go Seahawks.

gently caress that poo poo, Hail Satan, go Pats. More rings for the Brady.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Only one more game until we descend into the icy depths that is the off-season.

And it's Pats-Seahawks.

Go Pats... ugh.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
I'm not a fan of either team, but at least the Packers aren't in the Super Bowl. :toot:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I'm not a fan of either team, but at least the Cowboys aren't in the Super Bowl. :toot:

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

News: Bill just said "We're on to Seattle"

Views: YES.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Bill is happy because he knows in his black demon heart that it's the last chance he'll ever have to win a super bowl now that Sex Ryan leads the Bills

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I'm not a fan of either team, but at least the Seah- fuuuuck

Syntaxed
Feb 20, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I'm not a fan of either team, but at least the Packers aren't in the Super Bowl. :toot:

Thank you for bringing us all together during this dark time :unsmith:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I wonder what dumbass QB is going to be the Eli to Wilson's Brady

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I'm not a fan of either team, but at least the Packers collapsed in a hilarious and miserable fashion and, as a consequence, are not in the super bowl

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Only Eli Manning can defeat the Patriots.

It is known.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Spoeank posted:

Only one more game until we descend into the icy depths that is the off-season.

And it's Pats-Seahawks.

Go Pats... ugh.

Only if Brady shows up late to a team meeting, is benched for Garoppolo, who proceeds to destroy the Seahawks 83-0 while throwing for ten touchdowns.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I can't believe that the loving Patriots are the lovable underdogs in this matchup who haven't won a title in 10 times as many years as the seahawks
ughhhhh

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I wonder what dumbass QB is going to be the Eli to Wilson's Brady

Tom Brady

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

smdh at you not posting flacco

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

mastershakeman posted:

I can't believe that the loving Patriots are the lovable underdogs in this matchup who haven't won a title in 10 times as many years as the seahawks
ughhhhh

Free yourself, you all know there's a hidden section in your heart that truly loves the New England Football Patriots and their lovable QB and Coach.

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"
:laffo: this is like the best super bowl ever

everyone that isn't a fan of either team hates both teams

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
Opening line is Pats -1

Syntaxed
Feb 20, 2004
Best outcome is Patriots win and Tom Brady retires.

Wilson does really well in a heart breaking loss so the Seattle has to pay him a bunch of money.

Then Seattle is bad for the next 5 years as they hit cap hell for paying an over achieving QB.

Billy B and Tom retire and Patriots go away for 10 years, leading to the new gods of the AFC East in the Buffalo Bills

Everybody wins.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Syntaxed posted:

Best outcome is Patriots win and Tom Brady retires.

Wilson does really well in a heart breaking loss so the Seattle has to pay him a bunch of money.

Then Seattle is bad for the next 5 years as they hit cap hell for paying an over achieving QB.

Billy B and Tom retire and Patriots go away for 10 years, leading to the new gods of the AFC East in the Buffalo Bills

Everybody wins.

Eh, the Bills had their run. Let someone new run the AFC, like the Texans.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Syntaxed posted:

lol if you don't think the Buffalo Bills will be the gods of the NFL anyways

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Well this is flawless. Go Pats. -

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

zakharov posted:

Do not, under any circumstances, root for the Patriots. I can't emphasize this enough. Go Seahawks.

I cannot, under any circumstances, root for any team that knowingly employs a scumbag 9/11 truther.

Go Pats. Hail Satan. Hail Satan.

ComposerGuy
Jul 28, 2007

Conspicuous Absinthe

Silly Burrito posted:

Eh, the Bills had their run. Let someone new run the AFC, like the Texans.

On board with this but I think he just meant the AFC East for the Bills.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wasianchickn posted:

I imagine that means it's over for Peyton in Denver because he's not exactly who I think of when I imagine a Kubiak QB.

If Kubiak can't work with Peyton he doesn't deserve to be a HC

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I think the debate over best quarterback in the NFL was settled tonight. Matthew Stafford was just added to the Pro Bowl roster!

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Gonz posted:

I cannot, under any circumstances, root for any team that knowingly employs a scumbag 9/11 truther.

Go Pats. Hail Satan. Hail Satan.

Who's the truther? I must have missed that story.

Also I don't see how New England, who has better corners than the Packers, can't totally shut down Seattle's passing game while keeping a safety in run support, like the Packers did for most of the game. I think it's New England's year.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Just wanted to say that both teams are fun to watch and this should be the best Superbowl in a while. I'll be rooting for Seattle but if the Pats win, no worries. Wilson and Brady are both good QBs and I wish them the both the best in life.

Also gently caress the Packers and I hope Aaron Rodgers kills himself tonight, but I don't think that's really relevant.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Dirt posted:

Also I don't see how New England, who has better corners than the Packers, can't totally shut down Seattle's passing game. I think it's New England's year.

Pete Carroll is.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Russell is just a "game manager" and Brady was done after week 4.

Go Seahawks! Should be a battle!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am keeping a list of people who are supporting the Patriots over the Seahawks so that they can be lined up and shot when the time comes

"Ugh, the Seahawks are so overrated and their fans are obnoxious... I will root for the Patriots because I am functionally incapable of critical thought and wholly without a sense of irony"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Dirt posted:

Also I don't see how New England, who has better corners than the Packers, can't totally shut down Seattle's passing game. I think it's New England's year.

http://deadspin.com/is-pete-carroll-a-9-11-truther-513149713

Mel Mudkiper keep me off your list I'm rooting for the Pats because the Seahawks are a bunch of shitbags who I hate all season long tia.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I will not believe Brady is "done" until his throwing arm falls off.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am keeping a list of people who are supporting the Patriots over the Seahawks so that they can be lined up and shot when the time comes

"Ugh, the Seahawks are so overrated and their fans are obnoxious... I will root for the Patriots because I am functionally incapable of critical thought and wholly without a sense of irony"

Agreed

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
the real winner is all the choice anime you can catch up on during the same time period

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Dirt posted:

Also I don't see how New England, who has better corners than the Packers, can't totally shut down Seattle's passing game while keeping a safety in run support, like the Packers did for most of the game. I think it's New England's year.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I don't dislike the Patriots or their fans :)

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hmmmm should I support the fun team that frequently flaunts the worst regulations of Goodell's NFL or the decade long sports journalist masturbatory aid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Errant Gin Monks posted:

After the Seahawks game and patriots game today I am legit scare of Tom Brady.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

How was the Spurs game

• Locked thread