Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Darkman Fanpage posted:

op do you drink a coke with every meal?

Coke, or cherry coke sometimes sprite if I'm feeling a little crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what do you think of sushi op?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You must be the most obnoxious person to socialize with I mean god what a little bitch you must be

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I hate the OP. Hate him.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Zippy the Bummer posted:

what in the gently caress? you probably have some genetic condition that left you with hosed up taste buds because your post makes no sense at all

are you sure you dont have a brain tumor? do you sometimes smell burning hair with no discernible source

The only foods I can stand to eat are, hotwings, hamburgers, vienna hot dogs, maccaroni, hamburger helper, pizza. That is literally all I buy when I go grocery shopping. I cant stand trying new food because it all taste like poo poo to me. Foods with texture kill me.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Amateur Saboteur posted:

vodka and gin tastes like really stale water with a burn and i can down that poo poo like it's nothing but it definitely isn't delicious or anything. do people really enjoy the taste of non mixed drinks i didn't think that was the point
well yeah.. I mean like vodka isnt that flavorful but cognac, tequila and rum taste good to me (well some do). I don't drink a lot though, usually just 1 glass at a time or whatever so maybe slow down?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
op is autistic

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How do you feel about the "video games"

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

mookface posted:

You must be the most obnoxious person to socialize with I mean god what a little bitch you must be

During the holidays my family makes a pizza just for me because I wont eat turkey or ham or any of that gross poo poo.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
holy loving poo poo i hope op is trolling because he may infact be a gigantic autistic

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

mookface posted:

How do you feel about the "video games"

I'm currently playing Destiny, Farcry 4 and Dragon Age

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
what is your bmi?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Guru Yaekob posted:

The only foods I can stand to eat are, hotwings, hamburgers, vienna hot dogs, maccaroni, hamburger helper, pizza. That is literally all I buy when I go grocery shopping. I cant stand trying new food because it all taste like poo poo to me. Foods with texture kill me.

what in gently caress do you mean by "foods with texture"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i feel like this is a joke

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

holy loving poo poo i hope op is trolling because he may infact be a gigantic autistic

I'm not trolling, I used to have a spare freezer and I would buy 50-100 Pizzas a time at aldi and just fill it up and eat one or two every day.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

if you get drunk and have fun a few times your brain will eventually associate the taste with a wicked good time

i'm pretty sure thats what happened to me in high school and now i love beers

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Guru Yaekob posted:

The only type of alcohol I've ever tried that is somewhat bearable is either Stella Artois or Kilo Kai mixed with sprite. Everything else taste like total poo poo.

let me help you out my friend

most people go through a terrible stage with alcohol where in order for the body to adjust to the poison they throw up

in general they throw up at least 3 times in their lives, all in embarrassing terrible public situations

once you have sated the god of alcohol 3 times with your dignity, your body starts to accept it more and it becomes easier to get drunk

but here is the thing

if you take methylone, you can consume alcohol with little consequences immediately and your body will adjust the next time you take it without going through the terrible loss of dignity

incredibly enough alcohol will also start to taste good afterwards

and be careful about not dying from alcohol poisoning when on the research chemical induced euphoria

god bless and good luck

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
holy poo poo holy poo poo dude

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
do you "do the dew"?

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

ColtMcAsskick posted:

what is your bmi?

I'm 6' 3 200 lbs

So whatever that is.

Mike The Octopus
Aug 1, 2009

Guru Yaekob posted:

Can you describe to me the subtle differences between regular hotdogs and all-beef franks?

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

let me help you out my friend

most people go through a terrible stage with alcohol where in order for the body to adjust to the poison they throw up

in general they throw up at least 3 times in their lives, all in embarrassing terrible public situations

once you have sated the god of alcohol 3 times with your dignity, your body starts to accept it more and it becomes easier to get drunk

but here is the thing

if you take methylone, you can consume alcohol with little consequences immediately and your body will adjust the next time you take it without going through the terrible loss of dignity

incredibly enough alcohol will also start to taste good afterwards

and be careful about not dying from alcohol poisoning when on the research chemical induced euphoria

god bless and good luck

I've puked many times, anytime I would have a 3 wisemen I would instantly puke.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

what do you think of sushi op?

Nasty as gently caress, never even tried it but I will not ever eat any type of sea food after trying fish. Just the smell of it makes me nauseous.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
op

xbox

or

playstation

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Guru Yaekob posted:

3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylcathinone

hth

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Mike The Octopus posted:

Can you describe to me the subtle differences between regular hotdogs and all-beef franks?

If it isn't vienna its poo poo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Guru Yaekob posted:

Nasty as gently caress, never even tried it but I will not ever eat any type of sea food after trying fish. Just the smell of it makes me nauseous.

JESUS loving CHRIIIIIIIIIIIST YOU HAVE THE EATING SENSIBILITIES OF A CHILD

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Guru Yaekob posted:

you have a mental imbalance friend

you need to up your serotonin

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

op

xbox

or

playstation

I was a 360 guy but the PS4 won me over this gen.

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
did your parents neglect you as a child?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
guys im freaking out right now this guy is like a loving caricature of goons

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

you have a mental imbalance friend

you need to up your serotonin

I take citralopram, so yes I'm aware of this.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i dont believe you, op

i dont like it when people lie to me

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
just buttchug op there are very few tastebuds down there

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its like you're a giant three year old

your dad should have kicked your rear end and made you finish your plate

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

ColtMcAsskick posted:

did your parents neglect you as a child?

No I had great parents, one time we are on vacation and my dad made me sit at the dinner table until I ate all my baked beans, because I was such a picky eater. I refused then when I realized he wasn't kidding I took a bite and threw up all over our camper. Then he never tried that poo poo again.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i dont believe you, op

i dont like it when people lie to me

If I wasn't low on groceries I would take a pic. All I have in my fridge right now is left over maccaroni

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010

Guru Yaekob posted:

No I had great parents, one time we are on vacation and my dad made me sit at the dinner table until I ate all my baked beans, because I was such a picky eater. I refused then when I realized he wasn't kidding I took a bite and threw up all over our camper. Then he never tried that poo poo again.

Fonzarelli posted:

its like you're a giant three year old

your dad should have kicked your rear end and made you finish your plate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Guru Yaekob posted:

I take citralopram, so yes I'm aware of this.

thats a terrible antidepressent dawg

change it to something that isnt going to kill you or your sex drive

• Locked thread