Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
you have the eating habits of a man child op please recognize this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

This is all a big joke but the joke is starting to hit a little close to home for me. All except the alcohol part, I am a drunk irl.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
im putting your name down in my book, then striking a line through it with such force that it tears the paper

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
lol if u dont drink fucvking everclear straight form the bottle

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Top City Homo posted:

thats a terrible antidepressent dawg

change it to something that isnt going to kill you or your sex drive

Sex drive is fine. I'm on 40 mg. The eye doctor said that it will gently caress up my eyes more and I'll get cloudy vision eventually. Oh well.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
But right now, I'm drinking water, as a responsible adult. It's 12:43 AM on a Monday.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
holy poo poo weve done it. we found a man whose taste hasnt changed since he was 5 years old

you sound like a huge pain in the rear end

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you have the eating habits of a man child op please recognize this
I eat what taste good to me I see no reason to change.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Guru Yaekob posted:

Sex drive is fine. I'm on 40 mg. The eye doctor said that it will gently caress up my eyes more and I'll get cloudy vision eventually. Oh well.

get another doctor that poo poo is bad stuff unless you have actual clinical depression

also if you have clinical depression dont drink alcohol

peace

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

BossRighteous posted:

This is all a big joke but the joke is starting to hit a little close to home for me. All except the alcohol part, I am a drunk irl.

Its not a joke I'll take pictures right now. One second.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
jjust kill yourself op you are a broken human being

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

get another doctor that poo poo is bad stuff unless you have actual clinical depression

also if you have clinical depression dont drink alcohol

peace

I have clinical depression. My medicine has worked great for 6 years, I tried another kind and it sucked.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Guru Yaekob posted:

I eat what taste good to me I see no reason to change.

dude do you not understand the concept of exploration? try things outside of your experience. you are a child.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Guru Yaekob posted:

I have clinical depression. My medicine has worked great for 6 years, I tried another kind and it sucked.

sounds like your not liking alcohol is a not a real problem at all

good luck and god bless

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
op please understand that you are objectively going to die much faster than the average human being

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Guru Yaekob posted:

Tried em, even high end ones and they are nasty. They taste like a v8 with some lovely sauce added to it.

I think you had a Caesar with Clamato, that's not a margarita. Anyway, go with the lime suggestion then; a cocktail that uses lime has the highest chance of tasting like Sprite.

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
OP whats your favourite movie?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

ColtMcAsskick posted:

"Walk away, That's what you do best Cory!"

:smith:

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Kind of bare right now, the chicken is not mine that is the fiancés same with the gross red cap milk

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Congrats on being a white male in your early 20s.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

BossRighteous posted:

Congrats on being a white male in your early 20s.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i want to murder you op

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
Genuinely impressed you have a fiance. Will the wedding cake be deep-dish pizza?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Please please please make a wedding planning thread

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Probably Major League

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yes please, we'll help with ur wedding

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Genuinely impressed you have a fiance. Will the wedding cake be deep-dish pizza?

I'm actually not a goonie looking guy like you may imagine. I don't like deep dish pizza, its too much sauce and its just gross. I like my pizza as thin or puffy and soft as possible.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
fag

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
post your photo op

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

how much milk do you need, doug.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

a hole-y ghost posted:

yes please, we'll help with ur wedding

Sure it wont be until next fall

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
why did you make this thread

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zippy the Bummer posted:

why did you make this thread

because he is pathetic

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

I read an article about classy alcoholic drinks and I was like know what I loving hate alcohol what makes it so great? Lets post on SA

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Damo posted:

how much milk do you need, doug.

Maccaroni and hamburger helper require milk as does cereal.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Guru Yaekob posted:

I read an article about classy alcoholic drinks and I was like know what I loving hate alcohol what makes it so great? Lets post on SA

on you on the spectrum?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

How do you like the taste of IronKnuckle?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Guru Yaekob posted:

you should close this worthless thread

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
You need eggs and bread in your fridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

Zippy the Bummer posted:

you should close this worthless thread

Lets instead turn the conversation to how you like to drink liquid rear end.

• Locked thread