Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
mommy i eated the beer? hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Business Octopus posted:

Hurr let's get drunk off beers.

*3 hours and 16 beers later, is still able to stand up with minimal wobbling and form sentences*

Learn to drink like real men and chug bottom shelf whiskey until you black out and are too uncoordinated to beat you're family properly.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
beer is delicious, even the worst and most boring beer like pabst blue or budweiser is delicious because beer is delicious and good

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

http://www.clickhole.com/quiz/are-you-beer-snob-1743?utm_campaign=default&utm_medium=ShareTools&utm_source=facebook

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i am a swill guzzler

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Americans just don't 'get' alcohol

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Whorelord posted:

bourbon is awesome

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Uh, ya drank it, then ya git hosed up. I don't see what there is to not get. What time's wrasslin' on?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Whorelord posted:

bourbon, you stupid pissbaby

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Want to know how fat/obese/unhealthy people's organs and body are? How out of shape, sallow, and pathetic they are?
If they talk about drinking mass quantities of beer to get drunk so beer is dumb then you know you'd never want to gently caress their sub-par, genetically inferior, ugly hosed up corpses.
Haha!

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Brags about drinking MANLIQUOR as the only way to get a buzz.*

*Beer belly with demolished metabolism, skin has constant sheen.*

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
you more of a soda pop kinda guy, JebanyPedal?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i had a belgian quad and an imperial rye stout yesterday, and even though my congestion made it so that i couldn't taste the full flavor, they tasted pretty different to me

about to open a yuengling now

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

alcohol sucks smoke weed then drink something that tastes good instead

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dyna Soar posted:

you more of a soda pop kinda guy, JebanyPedal?

Soda is foul, you pootinanny. Slovenly looking gas monkey.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

update: drinking my yuengling right now. tastes different than the two beers i had yesterday. OP is full of poo poo

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Frog Act posted:

alcohol sucks smoke weed then drink something that tastes good instead

weed + beer is a match made in heaven imo

JebanyPedal posted:

Soda is foul, you pootinanny. Slovenly looking gas monkey.

water, then? are you a fitness model

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

update: drinking my yuengling right now. tastes different than the two beers i had yesterday. OP is full of poo poo

its like 12:40 in the afternoon you drunk gently caress

The General
Mar 4, 2007

fyodor posted:

you just named three generic as hell lagers brosef

Lagers are brewed to be generic as hell. All lagers are generic as hell.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
liking things is for faggots

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Frog Act posted:

its like 12:40 in the afternoon you drunk gently caress
i'm having a single beer with my lunch and it's also going to snow a lot tonight

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
every single beer tastes delicious, fucker.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Why would you attack the only thing that can make me happy

why would you do this?

why

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008
Beer is bad and you should feel bad for liking beer.

hth

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
I love hearing Europeans get all butt hurt about America now making the best beers. ROT IN HELL MOTHERFUCKERS AMERICA #1

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
That was out of line and I'm sorry Europeans.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

BambooEarpick posted:

hth

fart

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

BambooEarpick posted:

hth
i feel bad in general

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
Most beers are generally acceptable or at least okay. Some like Corona are horse piss and should not be consumed. Others like Sweetwater or Highland are actually good

Fluo
May 25, 2007

1/21

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Riosan posted:

Most beers are generally acceptable or at least okay. Some like Corona are horse piss and should not be consumed. Others like Sweetwater or Highland are actually good

my raspberry pale ale is amazing

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Riosan posted:

If you have fresh limes coronas are a perfect summer drink. However they should not be viewed as standalone beers instead of lime drink vehicles.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Rauchbier doesn't taste like other beers. So there.

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008
Every beer tastes exactly the same because they all taste like death because my body can't metabolize alcohol.

Good job brewing poison, dipshits.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

BambooEarpick posted:

Every beer tastes exactly the same because they all taste like death because my body can't metabolize alcohol.

If your body can't metabolize alcohol I think that means god wants you to die and your continued existence is a walking abomination.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
People in this thread need to stop drinking lovely beer and step up to some real German and Belgian stuff. I think you would all have a much better opinion of beer.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

BambooEarpick posted:

:beerpal: sucks to be you I guess

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dick Fagballzson posted:

People in this thread need to stop drinking lovely beer and step up to some real German and Belgian stuff. I think you would all have a much better opinion of beer.

Britain and America brew some amazing beers too, some classic British styles are superb. People just buy too many hop bombs and think its all that or macro Americal style lager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Dick Fagballzson posted:

american beer is now superior to german and belgian beers imo. i will not dispute that germany and belgium have great beers but america now has so many different kinds of beer that are fantastic. you can find a best-in-class beer in essentially any style you dream of. it's beer innovation.

• Locked thread