Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm super glad Caro died in Syria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
rip zergling, stiletto null and that tcc goon who was fried alive in his car form too many drugs rip

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

The Mad Archivist posted:

on the other hand, do the mods catch 100% of dead goons? how many were just insane loners who died and then nobody informed the mods? there could be loads of dead goons and we'd never know :spooky:

I can imagine some goon dropping dead at the keyboard and his parents only figuring it out months later when they realize that the Mountain Dew was not disappearing from the fridge. That, and the smell from the basement was a bit better than normal.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm super glad Caro died in Syria.

Hopefully he is at peace in an unmarked mass grave.

Its literally better than the torture prison he was reportedly last seen in.

RIP in peace(s).

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

genesplicer posted:

If you are permabanned, are you still a goon? This is important because when they die, they are permabanned. If this is the case, there are no dead goons.
Imo goons are born, not made. The permaban keeps their ghosts from poo poo-posting all over the forums.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

dead goon megalist:

punkins
car goon (hot pocket)
vilerat
????

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Chinatown posted:

Hopefully he is at peace in an unmarked mass grave.

Its literally better than the torture prison he was reportedly last seen in.

RIP in peace(s).

he went to syria, lied about being a medic and performed operations on wounded and dying people who trusted him with their life. He also went there to shoot other people so that they died. Then he got caught and tortured and died, and I'm glad.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

he went to syria, lied about being a medic and performed operations on wounded and dying people who trusted him with their life. He also went there to shoot other people so that they died. Then he got caught and tortured and died, and I'm glad.

did we ever get real conformation that he legit got captured and murdered

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

You should join the list

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

shrmoky isn't dead, he just cut his weiner in half and tucked it back into his body to make himself a he-pussy

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

The Rage posted:

well he started out like this:

then he got kidnapped and thrown in syrian prison, and got added to the FBI missing/kidnapped list and died.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

well he started out like this:

then he got kidnapped and thrown in syrian prison, and got added to the FBI missing/kidnapped list and died.

damnnnnnnnn

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Does anyone have the caro sniper duel video?

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
There was a goon about 5 or so years ago that had a GBS thread called "So, I'm dying of a terminal illness" or something similar.

Thread delivered.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
tfr killed stiletto null

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Stay safe goon ghost

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
There was a goonette that killed herself, after getting harrassed by another goonette. Murderer goonette then stopped posting for a month. Don't know their names, the one that lived had brown hair and big boobs (someone posted a pic).

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a month doesnt seem like a very long time,for murder

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

midnightclimax posted:

There was a goonette that killed herself, after getting harrassed by another goonette. Murderer goonette then stopped posting for a month. Don't know their names, the one that lived had brown hair and big boobs (someone posted a pic).

tear leopard was the rear end in a top hat goonette, and i think it was something like the girl who killed herself had "cute" in her username and tear leopard wondered why people who call themselves cute on the internet are always ugly.

the ugly girl took the comment pretty hard and offed herself a couple days after that

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im kinda sad i missed out on all these goon deaths. Can someone die itt so i can laugh?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
rip lowtax "richard' kyanka

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
today m yfriend was talking about how they go from grief to sadness to anger because a friend committed suicide back in october 2013

they are like why be dead it cant be that great being alive even though it is lmostly poo poo and lonely and horrible place to exist and full of pain there are good moments like when the cat misses the tub edge and falls into the water or you eat a really good piece of pizza and have a pretzel these are things you dont want to be dead for. I'm glad I'm still alive even though I just spent 2 weeks in the hospital and life is miserable eveyr waking moment. but like yeah why be dead? Imagine being dead before you got to try the new playstation 4 or have sex with another person. You could always get a prostitute if you are alive, even if you are a gross goon so be glad you are alive dont die try to stay alive longer. I ave been having these thoughts since my conversation today so this thread really hits hoem

The other day I had some amazing chicken tenders and being dead that would NOT HAVE been possible. I am sad for all these dead goons it just is like why be dead it cant be anywhere as good as life? Remember all the funny things that can happen and keep on trucking'. Sometimes you want to be dead though makes you think...m

edit: fake edit: the chicken tenders were from Fuddruckers which is known for its burgers, but holy crap they have amazingly tasty chicken tenders I had smoked like 6 joints before eating them but they are crisp and tender (heh chicken tenders) and if I was dead never would have known fuddrucker have good chicken.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Broenheim posted:

im kinda sad i missed out on all these goon deaths. Can someone die itt so i can laugh?

Post about how harmful smoking weed is and TCC posters will crawl out of the woodwork. Then just wait for one of them to take a lethal hit of joose or heroin.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Who was that really odious dude from, like, 2001-2003 who had an avatar of a gun firing, and he died of some really stupid bullshit where he got an infected cut and didn't treat it and it killed him?

Also that one dude [ShizNaz?] who got creamed on his bike.

Also Funky, who killed himself.

Also you. U R DEAD IF I C U.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Moola, but he came back

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

genesplicer posted:

If you are permabanned, are you still a goon? This is important because when they die, they are permabanned. If this is the case, there are no dead goons.

Vilerat is still D&D mod.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Rage posted:

BrownMoses who does alot of blogging about the middle east poo poo (in Goons With Platoons and D&D) has if I remember correctly gotten news through sources from released people from the same prison that he was basically begging to die. hosed up if true. (it probably is)

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Chinatown posted:

has if I remember correctly gotten news through sources

Wikipedia is not a source.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
There was someone called PunkerX or something who died I think in a car crash.

Also Gamequoter was reportedly the most recent victim of gamergate.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
the blog mod disgusts me

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Chinatown posted:

BrownMoses who does alot of blogging about the middle east poo poo (in Goons With Platoons and D&D) has if I remember correctly gotten news through sources from released people from the same prison that he was basically begging to die. hosed up if true. (it probably is)

Two separate sources who saw him in person, even had the FBI visit me about it. I had one of his friends from Libya send me loads of his Libya videos that were either online or deleted or never posted. A journalists has been working on a long piece about him, so I've been helping him out with information.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
ugh

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

The Mad Archivist posted:

all of us, by august, thanks to the gamma ray flare

was it you or someone else whos been posting variants of this all over the forums

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
:rip: Evil Muppet. He loved cattes.

:rip: :cabot: Cabot. He was a cat, I think.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
it's supposed to be a secret, but we're all dead. this is actually purgatory, and when you get permabanned you can go to heaven.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be-QXSTOLx4 Caro sniping

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

me too, may he rub catshit into bullet wounds in the afterlife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Gatekeeper posted:

I remember a chubby girl with big old emo glasses and Super mario tattoos on her wrists who was murdered when a guy dressed up like her roommate and pretended to be feeding the cats or something and then STABBO and the chubby girl died alone and chubby and SA was filled with goondolences but I've never heard anyone ever mention it again so I'm not positive on this.

Uh, what? Gonna need goonfirmation on this one please guys, if possible.

There was that really good looking FYAD poster that died....i think b/c God was angry that he blessed him with such good looks and he wasted them by spending all of this time alone and in FYAD.

Also, unironically here's why I don't kill myself:

• Locked thread