Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

The Rage posted:

he was enormous and getting more and more enormous and that kills you

he had that andre the giant poo poo

so did he off himself or did he get too big...or did he off himself because he kept getting bigger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I don't know and we'll probably never know.

But there doesn't seem to have been a solid reason for him to kill himself if his primary problem was gigantism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Show#Personal_life

Just get surgery that keeps your heart from exploding.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Wren was a really heartwrenching one. A few months ago the mods finally got around to permabanning her account, but I guess so many people threw a fit that they had to un-ban her even tho she's still dead.

Damiya killed herself, her suicide note was a hosed up Facebook update to get. The admins scrubbed her SA posts and YOSPOS cared for about 2 pages before changing the subject to sports and cats.

The FYAD threads before and after the death of Ty Peppar were really funny. I mean suicide isn't a funny thing but he killed himself because he read FYAD obsessively and kept spreadsheets on their posters and stats and stuff, and wouldn't stop making angry wikipedia posts about what he suspected they were up to so his Wiki Admin privileges were rescinded and he killed himself because he was distraught over his wiki-demotion, which is hilarious.

Roy from CA was an all right guy and he was the first PTSD vet I knew to shoot himself. There's gonna be a whole lot more.

Syd Midnight fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jan 20, 2015

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I am dead. Replaced by XP.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Syd Midnight posted:

Damiya killed herself, her suicide note was a hosed up Facebook update to get. The admi9ns scrubbed her posts and YOSPOS cared for about 2 pages before changing the subject to sports and cats.

...Jesus. :smith:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

jesus christ. i remember FSJ being an okay poster in FYAD. like i think he mostly talked about lifting weights. i had no idea that he carved posters names into himself and died :stare:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Bicyclops posted:

jesus christ. i remember FSJ being an okay poster in FYAD. like i think he mostly talked about lifting weights. i had no idea that he carved posters names into himself and died :stare:

we had a batman villain?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i was around for the ty peppar thing but i can't remember the details and i'm sure as hell not reading through it because i think it was suicide and that's really depressing.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Beep Street posted:

The goon with the insane nerdy conputer grave was the funniest goon death. If anyone has a link to that thread I will love you forever.

It's a nerdy/goony grave, sure. But no person dying young is funny :smith:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Melmac posted:

holy poo poo how much that cost

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Probably tens of thousands of dollars.

Having never lost a child, I can't imagine what parents must go through, so I am assuming they used that as part of their coping. I doubt he wanted his SA name on his tombstone, but his parents probably just plastered everything he loved into one big memorial.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Uno the card game or Uno pizza?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Melmac posted:

His parents gave him bad advice about bedbugs. A shoe won't do poo poo. Neither will love.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Melmac posted:

rip sk8ter4lyf

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Inevitable posted:

His parents gave him bad advice about bedbugs. A shoe won't do poo poo. Neither will love.

His parents should have given him advice on how to ride a motorcycle also I'm pretty sure uno is the amount of times he had sex with a woman

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

TOILETLORD posted:

holy poo poo how much that cost

Omfg. How sad. :(

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tony Homo posted:

Omfg. How sad. :(

not my kid why i care

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Borky is still the saddest, because the high point of his life was a post about how pathetic he was. His parents probably even gave him a tombstone that says "Here lies Borky he never scored."

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Why are we always putting clever poo poo on the outside of the burial site? Put that poo poo on the inside were the dead dude can read it ffs

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
we have so much blood on our hands

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Borky is still the saddest, because the high point of his life was a post about how pathetic he was. His parents probably even gave him a tombstone that says "Here lies Borky he never scored."

I hope my tombstone says "bitch is dead lmfao"

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
it's been a couple of pages since anyone mentioned that caro is dead in a syrian torture pit and i really odnt want us to lose sight of that important fact

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

End Of Worlds posted:

it's been a couple of pages since anyone mentioned that caro is dead in a syrian torture pit and i really odnt want us to lose sight of that important fact

you just know he is a goon king of isis now

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
american sniper II will be about Caro, and instead of flashbacks to his family life you see him shitposting, getting probated, and Ozma sitting in a shed clicking the "ban" button

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
ozma killed caro

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

midnightclimax posted:

american sniper II will be about Caro, and instead of flashbacks to his family life you see him shitposting, getting probated, and Ozma sitting in a shed clicking the "ban" button

would be better than the first one

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

midnightclimax posted:

found footage film, about a muslim family, slowly realizing their life is going to change forever

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

TOILETLORD posted:

you just know he is a goon king of isis now

I can honestly see this happening. Like three years from now Caro will be listed as being Al-Qaeda in Bahrain's number two guy.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Melmac posted:

I dunno that's pretty hilarious.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Poor sk8ter4lyf.

I hope Tony Homo, TOILETLORD, Suicide Sam E, Creepy Colon and all the rest of you live long meaningful lives, at least long enough for your parents to die first.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Rambling Robot posted:

Poor sk8ter4lyf.

I hope Tony Homo, TOILETLORD, Suicide Sam E, Creepy Colon and all the rest of you live long meaningful lives, at least long enough for your parents to die first.

i come from a long line of unkillables that die from our brains rotting in our 70's so yeah

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

what do you guys want done when you're dead? i want my skeleton to be turned into an animatronic who sits in a chair and makes dad joke level puns for my grandchildren to enjoy. like "i have a bone to pick with you!" and "i've been dying to meet you!"

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Bicyclops posted:

what do you guys want done when you're dead? i want my skeleton to be turned into an animatronic who sits in a chair and makes dad joke level puns for my grandchildren to enjoy. like "i have a bone to pick with you!" and "i've been dying to meet you!"

if i have the money i will waste my entire wealth paying ot get taxidermied badly and then set some where public

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I guess I did imagine that chubby mario-tattooed girl who was stabbed by a guy dressed up like her roommate because no one seems to remember this. She had like, a mushroom on one wrist and a star on the other, and i remember she wore big dumb emo frame glasses. I wonder how i came up with this and why I've remembered it for all these years because it's one of my earliest memories of the forums.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I can honestly see this happening. Like three years from now Caro will be listed as being Al-Qaeda in Bahrain's number two guy.

I love the idea of Caro being like Krycek from the X Files

just when you think he's finally dead he turns up running a Russian military camp

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

tear leopard was the rear end in a top hat goonette, and i think it was something like the girl who killed herself had "cute" in her username and tear leopard wondered why people who call themselves cute on the internet are always ugly.

the ugly girl took the comment pretty hard and offed herself a couple days after that

The story behind this is even worse. I wasn't familiar with what happened so I looked up the thread where her death was announced and it turns out she was raped two weeks prior to committing suicide. She even made a thread about it here looking for support. Everyone thought she was lying. :smith:

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
flashstickjustice came out to his parents as gay, who then promptly disowned him and treated him like garbage and he eventually killed himself b/c of that

swyss died by jumping off a parking garage but before he did that he jumped off something really tall in world of warcraft and killed himself from fall damage

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
ts12 didn't kill himself... he was just doing a post birth abortion for the financial good of his parents...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Furnok Dorn posted:

flashstickjustice came out to his parents as gay, who then promptly disowned him and treated him like garbage and he eventually killed himself b/c of that

yeah, i do remember him talking a lot about being gay in fyad, although i didn't remember that his parents weren't okay about it.

i think the suicides are sad and not funny. RIP. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Furnok Dorn posted:

swyss died by jumping off a parking garage but before he did that he jumped off something really tall in world of warcraft and killed himself from fall damage

Lmao

• Locked thread