Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.

Glory

He stands up. In his mind it's very dramatic. Nobody watching will appreciate just how difficult it has been to wrangle a dozen competing combat systems, each one confused and failing and insisting that it deserves the lion's share of Glory's system resources in order to bring his motor systems back online. He lets his radiance apparatus glow a little brighter, silhouetting himself against a false sun. He feels good. He feels back to his normal self.

Everything feels good, in fact. He twirls his trident. It's clear that his teammates have been having difficulty with him out of action, but now was his time to shine.

He decides to do something interesting. Neil is a few feet away, staggering. It wont take much to sweep him off his feet. He can make one quick teleport, take Neil's legs out from under him, make another quick teleport, and nudge him into the pit before he even hits the ground.

His hypometry engine spins up and he rea-CATASTROPHIC FAILURE CATASTROPHIC FAILURE CATASTROPHIC FAILURE CATASTROPHIC FAILURE CATASTROPHIC FAILURE CATASTROPHIC FAILURE CATASTROPHIC FAILURE CATASTROPHIC FAILURE

His surroundings are suddenly very different. He sweeps with his trident, but Neil isn't there. Nobody is there. The noise of the arena seems very far away.

"What the?"

Then he's back, exactly where he was standing, slightly confused. Neil's still there, upright. Glory isn't entirely sure what just happened.

Alright, he thinks, we clearly need a full system inventory, immediately. I need everything working properly in the next 30 seconds, or my career is over.

Much later in the day, a security guard will swear he saw Glory standing in the parking lot for a few seconds during the time the Onyx Tigers were fighting. But how could that have been?

Move to stand up.
Standard to use Bull's Strength vs. Neil Arson. Spend a Battlemind Point to Augment it, which grants it 1 additional range.
Bull's Strength vs. Neil Arson's AC: 1d20+11 12 Ya my first attack and I rolled a 1 go on laugh it up.
Minor to use my Second Wind since I'm a dwarf, which heals me for 16 and grants me +2 defenses, bringing my hp to 53+4

pre:
Glory   						 
HP: 53/64 (THP: 4)        AC:  23    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 12/13 (V: 16)    For:  18    Passive Perception: 20
Initiative: +5   	 Ref:  18    Action Points: 1
Speed: 5     	         Will: 18    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Cyber

At Will			Encounter		       Daily
Bull's Strength      [ ]Telepathic Challenge        [ ]Aspect of Elevated Harmony
Twisted Eye          [ ]Psionic Ambush              [ ]Nightmare Vortex
Iron Fist            [x]Second Wind (Dwarven Resil.)
Battlemind's Demand  [ ]Battle Awareness
Blurred Step
Mind Spike

Battlemind Power Points: 2/4

Item Powers
N/A

MBA (trident): 1d20+11 with 1d8+3 damage
MBA (glaive): 1d20+11 with 2d4+3 damage

Conditionals/Resists:
Cyber-steel Stomach: +5 racial bonus to save vs. poison
Encumbered Speed: You move at normal speed, even when it would be reduced by
armour or a heavy load.
Stand Your Ground: Forced movement can move you up to 1 square less than it 
should. Additionally, when an attack would knock you prone, you may roll to save 
against this.
Mind Spike: If an adjacent enemy marked by you deals damage to your ally
with an attack that does not include you as a target, they take force and psychic
damage equal to the damage they dealt to your ally.
Blurred Step: If an adjacent enemy marked by you shifts, you may immediately
shift 1 square as a free action.
Polearm Momentum: When using a polearm or spear, any target pushed or slid 2 
or more squares is also knocked prone.
Swift Spear: When you hit an OA with a spear, you can also slide that enemy 1 
square to a space adjacent to you.
Battering Shield: When you are wielding a heavy shield and push or slide a 
target with a melee attack, you can move that target one additional square.

Mu. fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Mar 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Mei flips back up the ledge and rushes Kuende, faking left before driving her right fist into the cyborg's abdomen. While Kuende is still reeling, Mei kicks her legs out from under her and metallic face meets floor.

"Must suck to suck, Sparklekiller. How's the stone taste? Or can you even tell with that chunk'a metal on your face?"

Mei leans in closer, making it look like she's hot-dogging some more. She speaks again, this time in a sly whisper.

"Knock me out! Before Siroko can."

------------------------------------------------------

Mei Athletics to climb up to D7 (12, success) and continues moving to B7.
Minor Action - Close burst 1 attack vs. Will: target Kuende (27, hit). Kuende grants combat advantage to Typhoid Mei UEoMNT.
Bounding Attack - Melee 1 attack vs. AC: target Kuende[+CA] (32, hit). Kuende takes 14 damage. Melee 1 attack vs. Ref: target Kuende (22, hit). Kuende is knocked prone.

Neil Arson shifts to A13 and gains concealment UEoMNT.
Melee 1 attack vs. AC: target Siroko (12, hit). Third natural 1 in a row for this guy, gently caress!

Siroko, Kuende and Thrash are up!

The squares inside the pointy red outline are Thrash's Skald Aura.
The wavy green-tinted squares are the Rancid Bomb zone. Creatures that enter or start their turn within the zone take 5 poison damage.
The yellow X-tinted squares are the Brilliant Beacon zone. The Sickness in the zone take -2 to attack rolls, defenses, and saving throws.[/i]

pre:
CARNAGE IN CAIRO GROUP A: Onyx Tigers vs. The Sickness

INITIATIVE

NEIL ARSON     25
HP 5/65
AC 20     Fort 19     Ref 18     Will 17

TYPHOID MEI     24
HP 11/70
AC 20     Fort 17     Ref 19     Will 18

THRASH 22
HP 0/47
AC 20     Fort 19     Ref 18     Will 21

KUENDE MAGHARIBI 21
HP 20/47
AC 21     Fort 19     Ref 17     Will 21

SIROKO TUULI 19
HP 30+11/47
AC 20     Fort 18     Ref 15     Will 23

RAW DOG     16
HP 34/107
AC 20     Fort 21     Ref 20     Will 17

JENNY CYANIDE     15
HP 59/100
AC 21     Fort 19     Ref 19     Will 20

JAGGED JESKA 15
HP -4/51
AC 22     Fort 21     Ref 16     Will 20

GLORY 15
HP 53+4/64
AC 23     Fort 18     Ref 18     Will 18

EFFECTS

THRASH
     Dying (0/3 ODST failed); Skald's Aura
 KUENDE MAGHARIBI
     Grant CA to Mei; Prone
 SIROKO TUULI
     Concealment; Lightning Breath
 JAGGED JESKA
     Dying (0/3 ODST failed)
 GLORY

NEIL ARSON
     Bloodied; Concealment; GlMarked
 TYPHOID MEI
     Bloodied; GlMarked
 RAMONA RANCID
     KOed
 RAW DOG
     -3 to all defenses; +5 lightning damage on attacks; Bloodied; Dazed
 JENNY CYANIDE
     -3 to all defenses
You don't need a climb check to go up a 5-foot high ledge - it just takes 2 points of movement to go up.
Treat the bridges as if they don't take up any vertical space - it's just fine to stand under them.
The Seafloor Arena walls are slippery and might prove treacherous if you don't take time to find a proper handhold. Once you do, though, you find the jutting rocks easy enough to scale. You may only initiate a Climb check if you start your action adjacent to the wall you want to climb, but the DC to climb is only 10. The lower bridges don't get in the way of climbing because...because.

Wol fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Mar 24, 2015

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
Siroko Tuuli

Things are getting a little rough here. With the arena the way it is, Kuende's the key to pulling this out. So priority one is peeling Mei off her so she can deal with Cyanide. First, she needs to get rid of Arson.

She lashes out at the vague shape Arson's turned himself into, and feels her blade bite something. She doesn't wait to see the results, immediately spinning away and leaping into the air. Siroko kicks off the back wall of the arena and soars across the open space, landing next to Mei and Kuende. Her knife, still filled with a lingering charge from before, is already in motion, slashing across Mei a half dozen times, almost too fast to see.

Still in her fighting stance, Siroko glares at Cyanide. "That the best you can manage?"

-----------

This turn came out a little weird because I misread what happened to Kuende and was planning on trying to use Heal to trigger her Second Wind, and then I realized she was still standing. I probably should have my coffee before I start a post.

Let's see if we can finish Arson off here. I clicked on the wrong attack on my sheet and didn't catch it initially, sorry.
Ensorcelled Blade vs AC: 1d20+13 30 1d8+11 13 Damage: 1d4+11 12

Since Siroko can fly 7, I'll go around the gas to get at Mei. That'd be first to A11 and then to A8.

And gonna go an tap Mei. Got lucky on this roll.
Lightning Cuts vs Reflex: 1d20+13 22 2d4+6 11

pre:
Siroko Tuuli   						 
HP: 19/47 (THP: )        AC:   20    Passive Insight: 12
Surges: 6/6 (V: 11)      For:  18    Passive Perception: 14
Initiative: +4   	 Ref:  15    Action Points: 0
Speed: 6     	         Will: 23    Vision: Normal
Languages: Common, Draconic, Primordial 

At Will			Encounter			     Daily
Hoarfrost		[ ] Desert Wind			     [x] Lightning Breath
Storm Blade  		[ ] Firestorm		             [x] Katabatic Armor
                        [x] Lightning Cuts
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Sudden Freeze
                        [x] Tempest Breath
                        [ ] Wind Fury Assault

Item Powers
N/A

MBA (Storm Blade): 1d20+13 vs AC with 1d4+11 damage
	On a hit, if target hits or misses me with a melee
	attack before SoNT, takes 5 fire damage
RBA (Hoarfrost): 1d20+12 vs Fort with 1d8+11 cold damage
	[i]On a hit, push the target one square
Conditionals/Resists:
Fire Resist 5
Ancient Soul: Dragon Breath is an arcane attack power. If take fire damage (after resistance),
regain use of Dragon Breath if it has already been used in the encounter
Dragon Soul: Arcane powers ignore 5 points of Fire resistance
Instinctive Flight: Fly 7 (Altitude 1), must land at end of turn, normal load or lighter
Scales of the Dragon: First time become blooded, +2 AC until end of encounter
Superior Will: When dazed or stunned, make can make a saving throw at the start of turn,
even if that effect doesn't normally end on a save
Windlord: May push adjacent creatures 1 square when use Second Wind

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kuende
I'm just going to go after Siroko because otherwise this would get excessively confusing.

Kuende watches Mei hit the dirt next to her with a smirk. "Dear girl, I don't waste my time competing in that manner. Defeat is defeat."

She "accidentally" elbows Mei right in the face while "considering" her options. "Right. The rest of you, then.."

Raw Dog and Cyanide. The toughest pair. Well, tough is one thing.

Rather than standing up, Kuende just rolls forward (conveniently directly over Mei) until she sees Raw Dog's head pop up over the horizon. "Got you..."

Her cannon barrage resumes on his position, surrounding him and Cyanide in a nimbus of light.

The man is still standing on an edge! Kuende levels a big gun, smirks, and fires.

Minor: Sustain Zone
Move: Crawl (who forgot this action existed? I sure did.) forward 2 to C7. If that doesn't give me sightline on Raw Dog, let me know and I'll change tacks. As part of the move, move my zone to center H8.

Standard:Sun Strike vs Reflex (dog): 1d20+13 32 1d8+12 18 pushing him to J8 and dumping him in the hole. Again. Remember that he still has that -2 save penalty until my turn resolves! Also I'm not sure if I'm using the penalty rules appropriately because he has both a -2 and a -3 defense penalty right now. Either way, that hits so it doesn't matter this time, but what's the rule on that again? I want to say they stack.

K Prime fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Mar 19, 2015

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
"Well, it looked like The Sickness had the man advantage for a minute there, but Siroko tilts the odds back in the Tigers' favour with a quick double-tap. I guess Arson and Mei were on their last legs."
"It's going to be Cyanide versus the world soon here, Yousry. Raw Dog's looking unsteady on his feet too. All credit to him, he's taken a ton of punishment and took down what was starting to look like an indomitable Jeska. You can see it in his eyes, though - he's running low."
"Cyanide's good, but I don't know if she can take down the last three Tigers by herself. It's probably too early to start trying to pin down which teams are stronger and which are weaker, Scourge, but what do you make of this match?"
"Like you said, it's hard to figure out. Based on their amateur solo work, I will say Glory in particular has been underperforming this match. If he'd been fighting like we've seen him fight in the past, we might even see all the Tigers still standing thanks to his toughness. Thrash is an interesting case, too. He was a total wildcard coming into this match - he hasn't ever fought in the amateur circuit so none of us had a clue what he'd be like. Now, we all loved his leaping attack, but if you're asking me for the cold analysis I'll tell you this. He's brash. He's got fire. He's got potential. And people are going to love him. If he wants to pull off those crazy stunts and survive getting in the face of people like Raw Dog, though, he's gotta learn to parry or take hits better. He just went down too fast today. He's got a good idea of what to do in the big picture, but when it comes down to those little things you have to do to stay alive in the heat of battle, I see a fresh young fighter in need of experience."
"Now on the other side, Typhoid Mei has got the opposite problem. She knows how to duck, dodge and put the boots to an opponent, but she is not in sync with what's going on around her. She spent way too long standing in the middle of the Rancid Bomb and it cost her. Then, she headed straight for Kuende when nobody else was on her. It's good to get up in the rangers' faces, sure, but by heading in alone she only barely managed to distract the Sparklekiller. She would have been more useful sticking with her teammates to take the Tigers' front-line down faster. Think of it this way. If you're fighting five guys and you hit each of them once, you now have to deal with five pissed-off guys. If you're fighting five guys and you hit one of them five times, he's probably going to drop and now you just have to deal with four guys."
"So what you're saying is that both teams still have kinks to work out and room to grow. More of a neutral answer than what the fans are going to want to hear, but hey, just because Scourge has his opinion doesn't mean you can't have your own! Even as we speak there's a raging inferno of passionate arguments going down at hashtag CarnageInCairo! Uh-oh, but here come Cyanide and Raw Dog, scambling back up to the top of the arena! This is where the final showdown is going to take place folks, it's down to this two on three - OHHHHHH, is that two on two? Jenny Cyanide's claws just sliced through Kuende's frame! And it looks like it is a two on two, folks! We have a barely-standing Raw Dog and a jacked-up Jenny Cyanide facing down the one-two-three killer Siroko Tuuli and a fritzed-out Glory. It's the moment of truth! How is this going to end?"

Raw Dog saving throw (falling off a ledge): 16

Move to E6 and that's it. , Standard-to-move Climb (Athletics 19) to D5, move to B7

Cyanide takes 5 damage.
Move to E5, Standard-to-move Climb (Athletics 16) to D5, move to C6
ACTION POINT
Melee 1 attack vs. AC: target Kuende (27, hit). Kuende takes 22 damage and is KO'd! Jenny Cyanide heals 10 HP.

Everyone is up!

The wavy green-tinted squares are the Rancid Bomb zone. Creatures that enter or start their turn within the zone take 5 poison damage.
The yellow X-tinted squares are the Brilliant Beacon zone. The Sickness in the zone take -2 to attack rolls, defenses, and saving throws.[/i]

pre:

INITIATIVE

THRASH 22
HP 0/47

KUENDE MAGHARIBI 21
HP -2/47

SIROKO TUULI 19
HP 30+11/47

RAW DOG     16
HP 16/107
AC 20     Fort 21     Ref 20     Will 17

JENNY CYANIDE     15
HP 59/100

JAGGED JESKA 15
HP -4/51

GLORY 15
HP 53+4/64

EFFECTS

THRASH
     Dying (0/3 ODST failed); Skald's Aura
 KUENDE MAGHARIBI
     Dying (0/3 ODST failed)
 SIROKO TUULI
 JAGGED JESKA
     Dying (0/3 ODST failed)
 GLORY

NEIL ARSON
     KOed
 TYPHOID MEI
     KOed
 RAMONA RANCID
     KOed
 RAW DOG
     Bloodied
 JENNY CYANIDE
You don't need a climb check to go up a 5-foot high ledge - it just takes 2 points of movement to go up.
Treat the bridges as if they don't take up any vertical space - it's just fine to stand under them.
The Seafloor Arena walls are slippery and might prove treacherous if you don't take time to find a proper handhold. Once you do, though, you find the jutting rocks easy enough to scale. You may only initiate a Climb check if you start your action adjacent to the wall you want to climb, but the DC to climb is only 10. The lower bridges don't get in the way of climbing because...because.

Wol fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Mar 24, 2015

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Jeska

This is not over yet. Jeska, though down, is still breathing, and struggling. It may not look like much, especially with the way she's bleeding from her sides, but the Primeval Primadonna is not done.

Delaying my turn retroactively until Siroko has gone.

pre:
Jeska   						 
HP: -4/51 (THP: )        AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12
Surges: 8/9 (V: 12)      For:  21    Passive Perception: 12
Initiative: +5   	 Ref:  16    Action Points: 1
Speed: 5     	         Will: 20    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Giant

Brash Assault           [ ] Blade of Nightmares              [ ] Blade of Black WInd
Ferocious Strike        [ ] Call of Challenge                [ ] Blood of the Mighty
                        [X] Dread Smite                      [ ] Staggering Spin
                        [X] Inspiring Word
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [X] Stone's Endurance
                        [X] Vengeance is Mine

Item Powers
N/A

MBA(+CA): 1d20+13(15) with 1d12+6(11) damage
MBA(+CA) while bloodied or adjacent to bloodied: 1d20+13(15) with 1d12+10(13) damage

Conditionals/Resists:
Combat Leader: Me and allies within 10 that can hear/see me get +2 initiative.
Disciple of Freedom: +5 to escape checks. When immobilized, slowed, or restrained (SE), 
make a save at the start as well as the end of turn.
Haunted Blade: When using Intimidate, roll twice  and use either result.
Markings of the Victor: First attack roll each encounter, roll twice and use either result.
Powerful Athlete: When making an Athletics Check to jump or climb, roll twice and use either result.
Superior Will: When dazed or stunned, make can make a saving throw at the start of turn,
even if that effect doesn't normally end on a save.

Wahad fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Mar 24, 2015

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kuende

Rebooting... failure. Retry y/n?

ODST: 1d20 4

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.

Glory

Glory almost does something, but hesitates due to new information coming to light.

Mu. fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Mar 24, 2015

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

Glory

Glory walks into the gas. It's tempting to think he'd be immune to its effects, but that quickly proves untrue. It seeps through the joints in his metallic exterior, and starts damaging some of his biological components directly. He experiences it as a shivering sensation, followed by an alarm beeping in his brain.

He hasn't had the greatest impact on the fight so far, and he knows it. But he tries to remain as cheerful as ever. Giving Siroko the most confident look that a faceless creature can muster, he says, "I'm certain we have this! I'll keep them off you."

He positions himself up in Jenny's face, with his shield held high. He takes a few quick swipes at her, mostly just to ler her know he's there, but none of them connect. The air is filled with strange particles, as the symmetry weapon carries out its baleful activation process. Then he realises that Raw Dog is still down in the pit, his head still ringing, looking to try climbing the wall.

With an eye still on Jenny, Glory raises his trident into the air. It begins to shimmer oddly. He brings it down in the direction of Raw Dog, and it distorts wickedly, unleashing a strange tendril of folded space. It thunders towards Raw Dog like a wave of molten glass, and as it passes through him he's blown suddenly away from the wall, and sent spinning along the floor.

"Remind me, Siroko," he says, "What happens to bad dogs?"

Move to move to D7. I take 5 poison damage from entering the Rancid Bomb zone, losing my 4 thp and dropping to 52 hp.
Spend a Battlemind Point to augment Bull's Strength, granting it +1 reach -> Standard to Bull's Strength vs AC: 1d20+11 24 hit Raw Dog with Bull's Strength for BS Damage: 1d8+5 7 damage, which pushes him to F6 (Bull's Strength), then pushes him to G6 (Battering Shield) and finally knocks him prone (Polearm Momentum).
Minor to use Battlemind's Demand to mark Jenny Cyanide.
ACTION POINT
Standard to Bull's Strength vs AC: 1d20+11 16 miss Jenny Cyanide.

If Jenny Cyanide successfully shifts away from me, follow with Blurred Step (Free action).
If Jenny Cyanide damages an ally while adjacent, without also damaging me, she takes equivalent damage from Mind Spike as mixed psychic/force.

pre:
Bull's Strength (Augment 1)
Melee weapon, At-Will
Augmentable, Psionic, Weapon
Act:    Standard
Tar:	One creature
Att:	+11 vs. AC
Hit:	1d8+5 damage
	You push the target 1 square.
Spc:	Your reach increases by 1 for this attack.
pre:
Glory   						 
HP: 52/64 (THP: 0)        AC:  23    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 12/13 (V: 16)    For:  18    Passive Perception: 20
Initiative: +5   	 Ref:  18    Action Points: 0

Bull's Strength      [ ]Telepathic Challenge        [ ]Aspect of Elevated Harmony
Blurred Step
Mind Spike

Battlemind Power Points: 1/4

Item Powers
N/A

Conditionals/Resists:
armour or a heavy load.
should. Additionally, when an attack would knock you prone, you may roll to save 
against this.
with an attack that does not include you as a target, they take force and psychic

Mu. fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Mar 25, 2015

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko Tuuli

Siroko is already moving as Glory gets into the fight. "They get put down!" She leaps clear through the toxic cloud, ignoring the burn, and sails out over Raw Dog. It's time to go big or go home. She drops from the sky as Raw Dog starts to pick himself back up, catching him with a headscissor takedown, whipping him over in a somersault to slam back down underneath her, as the dagger comes down for the coup de grâce.

Siroko is back up immediately, pulling her hair out of her face. "That's it Glory, keep her busy!"

-----------

Moving to F7, so taking 5 from the gas. Attacking Raw Dog while he's prone. If he can drop a cheesy finisher, so can I - here's the Cloudburst (modified diving hurricanrana/dragonrana ;))! Should be enough to take him out.
Ensorcelled Blade vs AC: 1d20+13+2 25 1d4+11 14

The Skald's Aura still seems to be up, so spending my minor to allow Jeska to use a Healing Surge and get +1d6 HP back. Remember you heal from 0!

pre:
Siroko Tuuli   						 
HP: 30/47 (THP: 6)        AC:   20    Passive Insight: 12

[x] Lightning Cuts
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Sudden Freeze
                        [x] Tempest Breath
                        [ ] Wind Fury Assault

Item Powers
N/A

[i]On a hit, push the target one square
Conditionals/Resists:
Fire Resist 5
Ancient Soul: Dragon Breath is an arcane attack power. If take fire damage (after resistance),
Instinctive Flight: Fly 7 (Altitude 1), must land at end of turn, normal load or lighter

[/quote]

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Mar 25, 2015

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Jeska

Retroactive Sadness. Still failed my first death saving throw.

Wahad fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Mar 25, 2015

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

d'oh

K Prime fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 25, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Thrash

Somewhere in the back of Thrash's brain, the announcer's words sink in. Gears turn. Plans begin to form. An artery bursts. Oops.

ODST 1: 1d20 7

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
"It's amazing that Raw Dog's still standing after all the punishment - but OH MY GOD, THERE'S THE CLOUDBURST! AND RAW DOG IS DOWN! You don't come back from that one, folks!"
"Of all the bad places to stand, you don't want to put yourself in the shadow of a ledge when you're fighting an aerialist like Siroko Tuuli. Of course, we can't really blame Raw Dog for that one - he didn't choose to stand there, he was put where Glory wanted him to go! That's the Onyx Tigers choosing their targets well, looking past the immediate threat of Jenny Cyanide to finish off the wounded Dog. Any time you get the chance to take a fighter out of the match, you have to take it. You don't get to this level of competition without being one tough customer - which means that no matter how bad a shape a fighter is in, as long as they're moving they pose a threat. Better to take them out than to let them surprise you."

Jenny Cyanide's breathing is heavy and erratic. It's not something you would have noticed from sitting in the crowd or watching tapes, but it seems the concoctions she uses really take a toll on her.

"Looks like it's just me left. This might be the part where people expect me to give a speech...but this isn't more than it is. This is just down to blood and steel. And if you show me yours-"

Jenny Cyanide darts forward with a lightning-fast jab, skewering Glory through his armour. Foul acid starts to chew through his glorious golden plate.

"-I'll show you mine."

Cyanide takes 5 damage.
Cyanide recharges Lunge.
Melee 1 attack vs. Ref: target Glory (28, hit). Glory takes 21 damage and ongoing 5 acid damage (save ends). Jenny Cyanide heals 10 HP.

Everyone is up!

pre:

INITIATIVE

THRASH 22
HP 0/47

KUENDE MAGHARIBI 21
HP -2/47

SIROKO TUULI 19
HP 30+11/47

JENNY CYANIDE     15
HP 64/100

JAGGED JESKA 15
HP -4/51

GLORY 15
HP 31/64

EFFECTS

THRASH
     Dying (1/3 ODST failed); Skald's Aura
 KUENDE MAGHARIBI
     Dying (0/3 ODST failed)
 SIROKO TUULI
 JAGGED JESKA
     Dying (1/3 ODST failed)
 GLORY
     Bloodied; Ongoing 5 acid (save ends)

NEIL ARSON
     KOed
 TYPHOID MEI
     KOed
 RAMONA RANCID
     KOed
 RAW DOG
     KOed
 JENNY CYANIDE
     GlMarked

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thrash

"St-steel, huh?" Groaning, dripping blood loving everywhere, Thrash pushes off the ground with one arm, the other wrapped around his gut. He can't quite get back to his feet, but he lifts up enough to make eye contact with Jenny and grin- it's freshly stained red. "Well, I gotta admit, Cyanide. You ain't a total fuckin' poser any more. But see, here's the thing."

"You still ain't poo poo compared to me."

ODST 2: 1d20 20

HELL loving YES. Using a surge to push myself to 11 HP. Keep me alive for one more turn, and I can turn my aura back on and drop healing wherever we need it the most.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Mar 25, 2015

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko Tuuli

Siroko takes a moment to make a rude gesture at Raw Dog. "That down and dirty enough for you?" Then she's on the move against, launching herself into the sky to sail over Cyanide and drop in behind her while she's tangling with Glory.

She slashes Cyanide across the back with her dagger, pressing in to force her towards Glory's spear. "You've got the blood, Glory's got the steel - I'll bring the thunder!"

-----------

Move to B5 to get Combat Advantage on Cyanide and hitting her again. I should have enough movement with Fly 7 to avoid an OA.

Ensorcelled Blade vs AC: 1d20+13+2 21 1d4+11 15
(I accidentally put a - instead of a + when I entered it on Orokos so I corrected the math.)

In any case if Cyanide attacks me before SoMNT she takes 4 fire damage, hit or miss.

pre:
Siroko Tuuli   						 
HP: 30/47 (THP: 6)        AC:   20    Passive Insight: 12

[x] Lightning Cuts
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Sudden Freeze
                        [x] Tempest Breath
                        [ ] Wind Fury Assault

On a hit, push the target one square

Conditionals/Resists:
Fire Resist 5

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

Glory

The impact is brutal, and the acid is wretched, but Glory tries not flinch. People seem eager to see just how tough Glory is, here in the big leagues. Potential sponsors are watching. Neil caught him off-guard pretty badly earlier, and he doesn't want to be in that position again.

He keeps his shield up, and bangs it twice with his trident.

"I daresay my steel is already on full display, little witchling," he says. His radiance apparatus suddenly flares, producing one brief but enormously-distracting storm of lights that grant Siroko an easy opening to slash at Jenny's back.

"We'll have that blood out in no time," he adds.

His next strikes are incredibly fluid, as every disparate little voice in Glory's head attains a perfect moment of harmony. It's as if Jenny is moving in slow motion: every opening she leaves becomes glaringly-obvious, even to the most minor system in Glory's head. He slams her arm away with his shield, catches her across the jaw with the blunt of his trident, and then rounds on her with its points, driving it into her leg.

Then the moment passes, and his mind becomes disharmonious once more, but he can't help but feel a little different.

I take 5 ongoing acid damage, reducing me to 26 hp.
Standard to ready Aspect of Elevated Harmony vs. Jenny Cyanide, on the condition that Siroko flanks her.
Once Siroko is in position, I Elevated Harmony vs. AC: 1d20+11+2 28 hit with Elevated Harmony for Elevated Harmony damage: 2d8+5 16 damage and can spend a healing surge taking me to 47hp.
Additionally, I assume the Aspect of Elevated Harmony and can apply the Elevated Harmony augment to my attacks.
I then fail to Save vs. Ongoing Acid Damage: 1d20 9.
Blurred Step/Mind Spike as usual.
If Jenny uses Lunge to get away from me somehow, and if I get an OA, spend my remaining Battlemind point to use Twisted Eye in place of an MBA. If it hits she can also be slid two squares (Swift Spear, Battering Shield) and knocked prone (Polearm Momentum).
pre:
Aspect of Elevated Harmony
Melee weapon, Daily
Healing, Polymorph, Psionic, Weapon
Hit:	2d8+5 damage
Miss:	Half damage
Eff:	You can spend a healing surge.
	You assume this aspect, and may apply the following augment to any of your 
	augmentable attack powers:
Augment 1
You gain 7 temporary hit points. In addition, any single creature
hit by the at-will attack takes 2 extra damage.
--------------------------------------------------
Twisted Eye (Augment 1)
Melee weapon, At-Will
Augmentable, Psionic, Weapon
Hit:	1d8+5 damage
	Until the end of your next turn, the target takes a penalty to attack 
	rolls equal to the number of your allies adjacent to it.
Spc:	When making an opportunity attack, you can use this power in place of 
	a melee basic attack.
pre:
Glory   						 
HP: 47/64 (THP: 0)        AC:  23    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 11/13 (V: 16)    For:  18    Passive Perception: 20

Bull's Strength      [ ]Telepathic Challenge        [x]Aspect of Elevated Harmony
Blurred Step
Mind Spike

Battlemind Power Points: 1/4

Item Powers
N/A

Conditionals/Resists:
armour or a heavy load.
against this.
Aspect of Elevated Harmony: You can apply this augment to your powers.

Mu. fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 25, 2015

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Jeska

Jeska definitely isn't getting up any time soon, alternative realities notwithstanding.

ODST; Save at 1d20=1...We're not working with critical failures, right? :V

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
"Wait, is that...is Thrash...still moving? By the - THRASH IS STILL IN THIS! Maybe he does actually have unholy powers behind him, Scourge! I can't believe he's already getting back to his feet!"
"Now, what's that look you're giving me, Yousry? Why would I, Hillel Karnak, know anything about unholy powers?"
"Scourge, you're at home. We all speak Arabic here. We can all understand the invocations you've been spouting over the years."
"Perish the thought."

Jenny Cyanide takes 5 damage.
Melee 1 attack vs. AC: target Glory (28, hit). Glory takes 20 damage. Jenny Cyanide heals 10 HP.

Everyone is up!

The wavy green-tinted squares are the Rancid Bomb zone. Creatures that enter or start their turn within the zone take 5 poison damage.[/i]

pre:

INITIATIVE

THRASH 22
HP 11/47

KUENDE MAGHARIBI 21
HP -2/47

SIROKO TUULI 19
HP 30+11/47

JENNY CYANIDE     15
HP 38/100

JAGGED JESKA 15
HP -4/51

GLORY 15
HP 27/64

EFFECTS

THRASH
     Prone
 KUENDE MAGHARIBI
     Dying (0/3 ODST failed)
 SIROKO TUULI
 JAGGED JESKA
     Dying (2/3 ODST failed)
 GLORY
     Ongoing 5 acid (save ends)

NEIL ARSON
     KOed
 TYPHOID MEI
     KOed
 RAMONA RANCID
     KOed
 RAW DOG
     KOed
 JENNY CYANIDE
     Bloodied; GlMarked

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dramatic comeback post after I get home from work. No one else act please.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thrash

Thrash grins at the commentators' words as he hauls himself back to his feet, and quite literally yanks Jeska back up onto hers. "Up and at 'em, girl! You ain't beaten that fuckin' easy, are ya?"

Move: Stand from prone.
Minor: Reactivate Skald Aura.
Standard -> Move: Move to F8.
Free: Use AP.
Standard -> Minor: Use Skald Aura on Jeska, who gets to use a surge +2d6.

Really sorry this took so long. Internet access has been unreliable these last couple days because of some living situation drama. No personal risk of being ejected or anything, just a lot of inconvenience. I'd planned to do something more clever or fancy, but I'd rather not try to juggle a post, the maps, and Orokos on mobile or hold everyone up trying.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Mar 28, 2015

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

Glory

"Thrash! Jeska! It's so good to be surrounded by comrades once more."

Glory remains up in Jenny's face, then draws back suddenly to make an incredibly bold and obvious strike...

And then vanishes, reappearing at Jenny's back. It catches the woman off-guard completely, and Glory completely bowls her over. She staggers, lurches, tumbles and then falls taking the 10ft plunge with very little grace.

"I saved you both something," he says.

Then slowly, carefully, he turns his attention towards Kuende, assisting her in being upright once more.

I take 5 ongoing acid damage, reducing me to 22.
Move action: I use Psionic Ambush to teleport to B6 and am granted combat advantage UEoMNT.
Standard action: I use Bull's Strength vs. Jenny and Bull's Strength vs. AC: 1d20+11+2 27 hit for Bull's Strength damage: 1d8+5 12 damage, and spend my final Battlemind Point to Augment it with Elevated Harmony, dealing 2 additional damage (14 total) and granting myself 7 thp.
Jenny is pushed to D6 (Bull's Strength), then pushed to E7 (Battering Shield), drops prone (Polearm Momentum), and falls.
Minor action: do the aura thing to revive Kuende.

I then fail my Save vs. Ongoing Acid Damage: 1d20 1
pre:
Psionic Ambush
Encounter, Ranged 10
Psionic, Teleportation
Act:    Move
Tar:	One creature marked by you.
Eff:    You teleport adjacent to the target, and it grants you combat advantage 
	until the end of your next turn.
pre:
Glory   						 
HP: 27/64 (THP: 7)        AC:  23    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 11/13 (V: 16)    For:  18    Passive Perception: 20

Bull's Strength      [ ]Telepathic Challenge        [x]Aspect of Elevated Harmony
Blurred Step
Mind Spike

Battlemind Power Points: 0/4

Item Powers
N/A

Conditionals/Resists:
armour or a heavy load.
against this.
Aspect of Elevated Harmony: You can apply this augment to your powers.

Mu. fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Mar 28, 2015

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Jeska

"Oh, hardly..." The giant woman rises - a little unsteadily, but steady enough to clamber up the ledge. A manic, blood-stained grin adorns her face. "I told you, Jenny!" She calls out, loud enough for everyone to hear, "I told you you had to hit me harder than that, or you wouldn't survive!" Jeska doesn't even bother with the blade, at first. Cyanide is bruised and battered enough that a punch to the gut is enough to lower the woman's guard. "You lose." With a swift movement, the Primeval Primadonna takes the frontwoman of the Sickness in a lock with an arm around her head, ignoring the feeble struggles of her victim even if she gets a good lash in with those claws of her. "Time to send you back to the Stone Age!" Showing strength inhuman for a woman previously looking unconscious, she lifts Jenny's entire body upside-down and uses the momentum of the movement to throw her down the cliff. This fight is over.

Thrash's Turn; Heal for 12+2d6=16

My turn;

Move; D6 with an Athletics of 1d20+13=29.
Standard; Ferocious Strike at 1d20+15=29. Damage for 1d12+13=20 and I get CA against Jenny for my next hit.

Action POINT: Blood of the Mighty vs Jenny at 1d20+15=33. Damage for 4d12+13=38. I also take 5 damage but whatever, we win.

pre:
Jeska   						 
HP: 11/51 (THP: )        AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12
Surges: 7/9 (V: 12)      For:  21    Passive Perception: 12
Initiative: +5   	 Ref:  16    Action Points: 1
Speed: 5     	         Will: 20    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Giant

Brash Assault           [ ] Blade of Nightmares              [ ] Blade of Black WInd
Ferocious Strike        [ ] Call of Challenge                [X] Blood of the Mighty
                        [X] Dread Smite                      [ ] Staggering Spin
                        [X] Inspiring Word
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [X] Stone's Endurance
                        [X] Vengeance is Mine

Item Powers
N/A

MBA(+CA): 1d20+13(15) with 1d12+6(11) damage
MBA(+CA) while bloodied or adjacent to bloodied: 1d20+13(15) with 1d12+10(13) damage

Conditionals/Resists:
Combat Leader: Me and allies within 10 that can hear/see me get +2 initiative.
Disciple of Freedom: +5 to escape checks. When immobilized, slowed, or restrained (SE), 
make a save at the start as well as the end of turn.
Haunted Blade: When using Intimidate, roll twice  and use either result.
Markings of the Victor: First attack roll each encounter, roll twice and use either result.
Powerful Athlete: When making an Athletics Check to jump or climb, roll twice and use either result.
even if that effect doesn't normally end on a save.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Glory's slash sends Jenny Cyanide stumbling - and Jeska is there waiting for her! Jeska gets low, letting Cyanide's momentum flip the woman over her shoulder - then Jeska grabs her and leaps from the ledge, piledriving Jenny Cyanide into the ground below!

"GOOD GOD, SCOURGE! THAT'S - THAT'S - THAT'S TRANSPOSITION DEMOLITION! THIS MATCH IS OVER, FOLKS! THERE'S NO WAY ANYBODY'S GETTING UP FROM THAT!"
"I think I felt the ground shake just then, Yousry. But I can't say whether it was Glory and Jeska's devastating team finisher that did it, or this absolutely electric crowd! These folks don't seem to have picked who they're cheering for yet, but they came today to see some carnage and that's just what they got!"
"You bet! Aaaand there's the bell! This match is officially over! The Onyx Tigers take the first match of the seventh annual Carnage in Cairo over The Sickness!"
"This is a big win for the Tigers, Yousry. Obviously the team format is new for all the fighters here, but before the season started, a lot of analysts were calling into question the Tigers' ability to work together. Triumphing over a team led and organized by a respected veteran like Jenny Cyanide is going to go a long way toward silencing those critics - and with a team finisher, at that! We didn't even know they had one of those prepared, but at this point it's looking like we should expect to be surprised by the Tigers. It's not all positive, though. Both teams showed some weaknesses in team-level strategy this match. It seemed like they were both feeling out what kind of plays and strategies were available to them, coming up with plans on the fly with some working and some not so much. That's definitely forgivable since the season is just starting, but it is something they'll have to work on throughout the year - and even throughout this tournament if they want to go far."
"It's hard to say what either of these team's performance means in the context of the tournament as a whole. We haven't even seen any of the other teams fight! Coming up today, though, we'll get to see what all but two teams have to offer. Our next match will be the enigmatic Galaxi Girls taking on the unassailably beautiful Icons by Sauvigny, starting in 15 minutes! Stand up, have a stretch, grab a refreshment, check out the merch tables - but do it quick! You won't want to miss a second of this next match!"

After taking a few moments to pose and showboat upon your win, you're whisked backstage to your dressing room where a team of medics are waiting to patch up your wounds from the fight. The Onyx Tigers management is there as well.

"My fighters. I am very proud of you all! You have fought not only well, but with panache. I see a promising future for all of us."
"Sorry, Mr. Jeddah, but I need to run a CVX on Ms. Graves ASAP. The amount of electricity Mr. Harris's attack sent through her-"
"I do not know any Ms. Graves. Perhaps you mean Jeska?"
"Sure, Jeska. Either way-"
"Fine. Be thorough. And your name, my friend?"
"Nazaryan. Aleksandr Nazaryan."
"Very well."

Aleksandr places some kind of medical instrument on Jeska's chest and takes a measurement.

"A slight irregularity in the heartbeat, as I expected. No cause for alarm, though. I'll just give you a little jolt - there - and it's all good. Congrats on the win, by the way."
"Speaking of which, I should really take a look at Glory's teleportation module. That disappearing trick he pulled while fighting Neil Arson really shouldn't be happening. Thankfully nothing bad happened today, but can you imagine what would happen if he teleported out of the arena during a match and didn't return? The sooner I run these diagnostic tests, the more time I'll have to fix whatever's wrong in case it's something that does take a lot of time."
"Fine. I see some of you are needed elsewhere, so I shall cut my speech short. You've done well, enjoy the rest of your day, and make sure you watch the Dungeon versus the Titans today. From this point on, there is no excuse for being unprepared."
"After today's matches, meet me here! I'll have the spoils from our brand-new sponsors lined up for you!"

Wol fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Apr 1, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thrash

"God drat, that was a nice finish there." Thrash is grinning wide, a genuine thrill coursing through him. He's used to the stage, used to wowing a crowd, but to do it at Killer's Crown, and with a new team, is a novel experience. "You two been doing secret training without the rest of us?"

Ms. Graves? That name echoes, and a thought comes up, but Thrash puts it down hard. Aw hell, ain't none of my fuckin' business anyways.

"Go ride that high as long as you fuckers can, the first one ain't one to forget." He gives Kuende in particular a hard clap on the back. "You, too, Sparky. Me, I got a date with a new song idea that I ain't about to let slip me by." And maybe a bottle of pain medication.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kuende

Kuende takes the friendly cuff with an expression that implies that while she understands the purpose and will tolerate, by god she's not going to like it. "We could have done better out there. Glory, you did an excellent job rallying at the end there but going down so hard early cost us a lot of momentum. That let them split us up. Luckily, their split was weaker than our split at the end but we've got to stick together more- not all of us are as agile as you or Siroko... speaking of." She finally cracks a smile. "Nice job taking advantage there. That was worth getting stabbed."

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko Tuuli

Siroko grins and winks at Kuende. "Wasn't going to let a chance to put Raw Dog in his place pass me by. Thanks for the assist."

She shakes her head at Thrash a bit. Okay, so he really hasn't been here before, but he can at least not make it quite so obvious. "Lets keep the critiques for when we're not in front of the cameras. Important thing right now is that we won."

"I'm going to change, and then see if they'll let me stick around to watch the next match. Anyone else want to come along?"

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

Glory

"It is with some embarrassment I will admit to being caught unprepared early on," he tells Kuende. "But every embarrassment is an education, I do believe, and I dare say I will be ever more learned for it."

"Still," he goes on, and playfully thrusts his trident at some imagined opponent, "one cannot deny our finish was spectacular. The five us on our feet, more or less, to watch Jenny tumbling into Jeska's vengeful arms. And that finisher!"

He raises his trident up with both hands, and brings its blunt end down hard into the floor with a thump.

"Hah! Magnificent."

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Jeska

Jeska cocks her head at Jeddah's correction of the medic, but the little tickle of electricity coursing through her makes her shudder and forget the issue. "Whew! Hello, nurse," she murmurs, grinning at Nazaryan, "Raw Dog should take some lessons from you, that felt pretty good. Although I suppose if he's going to maintain his macho image, he'll need to work some more. Can't even down a girl right, haw!" Really, though, she'd allowed him to get too big a hit in at the first chance. She needed to be more careful with that next time.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
"Charjhe. If you need to feel good again, I'm here all tournament."

Nazaryan either doesn't notice the scowl Mr. Jeddah is shooting him or just ignores it. He finishes tending to everyone and makes his way out, leaving most of you free to wander the team-exclusive areas of the arena. Dr. Terzi takes a bit more time in Glory's head, unfortunately forcing him to miss the next match - though he is free to catch the third and fourth matches of the day if he wants.

The Galaxi Girls and Icons by Sauvigny face off in the Carnivore's Arena, a small and dim arena that soon has a row of spikes shoot up through the middle of the floor and ceiling, after which the arena briefly goes black while the walls fall away and more area is revealed. Galaxi Glaive and Grapnel make the first move in this close-quarters fight, advancing toward the Icons while Gunmetal prepares herself to lay down covering fire. Eternity comes forward to defend the Icons, avoiding their attacks by sidestepping so deftly one might almost say she could see them coming. Ambrosia lands the first "hit" when a kiss she blows at Galaxi Glaive seems to compel the latter to stumble forward just in time for the spikes to skewer her. The move proves overly bold, though, as the rest of Galaxi turn on the now-isolated Ambrosia to draw first blood before the rest of the Icons have the chance to respond. Galaxi seems to be a full step ahead of the opposition - by the time Adon and Caesar start making a move, the wounded Glaive has leapt back toward the Galaxi side of the arena while the unhurt Grue has taken her place on the front line.

The Icons decide not to take the bait of Grue right away, Adon deciding instead lay his curses on Grapnel. Psyche doubles down with some kind of psychic whammy on Grapnel, allowing Eternity to break away from their struggle. Eternity leaps over to aid Ambrosia while Caesar leaves Glaive and Grue seeing stars with a radiant pillar of light. Eternity doesn't quite make her way to the scrum, though - Glitch hits her with a psionic hack that wrests control of her limbs, stopping her in her tracks and driving her into the way of a spike row - which just happens to pop up at that moment, expanding the arena for a second time. Meanwhile, Ambrosia knows she's on the ropes and dispenses with the subtle tricks. She makes one last play, whipping out a vibro-knife and driving it into Grue's midsection. Grue screams with rage and half a second later, Ambrosia's head jerks to the side and three bloody red lines appear on her cheek. Ambrosia drops to the floor and the announcers credit Grue with the first knockout. Caesar blasts back with a lucent ray against the claw fighter - she dodges, but he seems to predict her exact move and hits her square in the chest. Adon, in the meantime, works his curse into taking further hold on Grapnel. Light explodes out from the grappler's eyes and mouth and she collapses, groaning.

The Galaxi Girls seem undeterred. They turn their focus to Caesar, Grue's distraction allowing Glaive to pass forward past Eternity and get in his face. Grue follows her in - though the commentators point out that strangely enough, Eternity seems to have let her go. Eternity, now the only target within range of Glitch and Gunmetal, springs her trap. She lunges toward the recovering Grapnel and, with a flourish, places her hand on the latter's face. "It's the Touch of Eternity!" The announcers roar, and both Eternity and Grapnel are turned to gleaming, unmoving marble. The rest of the Icons take advantage of Galaxi's now split-up team to dogpile on Glaive and Grue, Psyche using her pistol to finish Glaive with an impeccably-placed shot. The teams are evened to four on four by the time Galaxi's backline catches back up.

Grapnel and Eternity unfreeze. On her last legs, Grapnel drags Eternity over the spikes - which immediately shoot back up through the floor, skewering and dropping both fighters. When the spikes retract and the lights come back up, Grue seems to have vanished - but she quickly makes herself known, sinking her claws into Caesar's back. As the glorious Icon tries to twist around and strike back against his assailant, a salvo of fire from Gunmetal puts him down. The advantage is back in Galaxi's court with three standing fighters to two. Glitch steps forward, seeking to further that advantage by planting a suggestion in Adon's mind that forces him to lash out against Psyche with a radiant spear. Adon and Psyche try to fight back against Galaxi, but the combination of Grue's claws, Gunmetal's ceaseless fire and Glitch's mental tinkering proves too much for them to handle. Galaxi finish the match in a surgical and methodical fashion, taking a convincing win over the Icons.

"Alright, Glory. All patched up! Your teleportation device should be more reliable now, and easier to spool up for minor use should you need it. Hey, by the way, you're up against Szsarek's Dungeon next. You guys should be able to take them, but I hear Szsarek's hired some Balkan ex-militia mechanic to juice up Vivisector's pneumatic spike. I can't think of much that could get through this shell of yours, but if anything could, that's it. Be careful out there, okay? From what I can tell, there's still pain receptors in that head of yours...and something that gets through your "skin" could make them go off. I mean, I'm as curious about stress-testing your shell as the next girl, but thaaaat's really something you could do without!"

Szsarek's Dungeon and the Bengaluru Titans are the next to face off, in the ever-rising waters of the Tidal Arena. The Titans open by charging as a 5-man squad into a position where they can see the Dungeon. The Dungeon, who've been waiting for them, respond with Hagen and Atomizer opening fire on the advancing team. Atomizer lets loose with a hellacious blast of energy, though the Titans are well-equipped to deal with it: Ark Three absorbs most of the excess energy into his suit. It seems to tax him quite a bit, but he ultimately vents the excess energy harmlessly into the air, saving the rest of his team from a significant amount of damage. Then, the water rises to the second level. Shodown and Monolith start swimming toward the Dungeon, while Herr Howitzer and Masakuro climb up to the nearest platform above water. Howitzer returns fire to the Dungeon with a cannonade that blasts Atomizer deeper underwater. Szsarek dives down to save his creation while Hagen leads Vivisector and Eviscerator above water, peppering the approaching Shodown and Monolith with more gatling gun fire. Herr Howitzer is still readying another shot when Szsarek manages to give Atomizer an energy boost that sends the undead monstrosity powering out of the water. From the vantage point of a dry platform, Atomizer further punishes the waterborne Shodown and Monolith with a light barrage of plasma fire. The latter two finally collide with Vivisector and Eviscerator, though - trading heavy blows that send shockwaves rippling through the water.

Meanwhile, Masakuro fixes Atomizer with an intense gaze and roars a challenge, causing the latter to lurch forward into the water. Herr Howitzer blasts the monstrosity again, this time far enough away from Szsarek that Atomizer will have to swim back to the surface by its own power. A short ways away, Ark Three finally manages to recover and starts swimming toward the platform where Sgt. Hagen is standing. Ark Three's incredible strength proves good for powering through water, and he manages to reach Hagen just before the arena's water rises to the third stage. As the water once again takes all the fighters in its grasp, Dr. Szsarek surfaces right behind Vivisector and Eviscerator to turn the tides of their scrap against Monolith and Shodown. With a little power boost from the Doc, Eviscerator tears a big chunk out of Shodown with its wicked blades. Szsarek then kicks his power-booster into overdrive, letting Vivisector take a massive swing with its hammer - and The Monolith is sent flying through the air, landing on his face on a nearby platform. While that fight is going well for the Dungeon, though, they don't know what's happening to Atomizer a short distance away. Masakuro has gotten his hands on it, and it proves unable to deal with his intense mystical gaze face-to-face. Its will overpowered by his, Atomizer turns on its own team, striking Szsarek in the back with a particularly painful plasma bolt. Hagen, meanwhile, is falling to the combined aggression of Ark Three and Herr Howitzer. Ark Three bursts from the water with Hagen slung over his shoulder in a fireman carry, and after signaling to the crowd, starts whipping Hagen around in the Giant Swing! He finally releases the undead soldier, letting him soar over the heads of both teams until he meets the arena's corner with a dull thud. Hagen stops moving after that, and the announcers award First KO to Ark Three!

Szsarek starts panicking at the sight of his own creation being turned against him and decides to unleash a wave of electricity - normally used to power up one of his creations - raw into the water. Everyone in the water is ravaged by the voltage that courses through them - it's even enough to damage the undead members of the Dungeon, overloading their synapses far beyond what they're meant to take. Unfortunately for Szsarek, it's mostly the Dungeon that's in the water - the only ones safe on dry land are Monolith and Ark Three. Shodown falls to Szsarek's panic maneuver, and the crowd goes wild, but Monolith doesn't miss a beat.

"Enough screwing around with Atomizer! Just finish it off and get out of the water, make them come to us! The rest are all brawlers!"

Once they recover from the electricity, Howitzer and Masakuro oblige. Another cannon blast and final swing from Masakuro's kanabo mean Atomizer is sunk - literally. They try to start making their way out of the water, but Howitzer doesn't quite make it out in time. The remaining members of the Dungeon catch up and start dogpiling him. Ark Three hesitates briefly before diving back into the water to save his teammate, and Monolith is reluctantly forced to follow. Masakuro, for his part, roars at Dr. Szsarek to draw the diminutive doctor away from the fight. The two automatons hardly notice as their master is bewitched away from them, and continue hammering on the suffering Herr Howitzer. Thinking quickly, Howitzer takes advantage of the liquid medium and the massive kickback on his cannon, curling up into a ball as much as possible with his metal suit and blasting himself away from the two abominations. Ark Three reaches them just in time to knock their heads together, dazing them so Monolith can come up from beneath and let loose with a water-based version of his finisher, Mountainslide. The well of force sucks the two undead down past him, and each of his wildly hammering blows drives them further into the depths. Eviscerator's revenant strength seems to fail it at this point. Only Vivisector and Szsarek remain - and Szsarek, with most of his abilities aimed toward juicing up his allies, just can't take the monstrously mighty Masakuro in a duel. He falls in short order, and while Vivisector manages to finish off the heavily wounded Monolith, it's just not enough - one last cannon blast from Herr Howitzer claims the victory!

As you watch the matches from the competitor spectator area, a few Killers' Crown contestants from a different tournament show up - the Oceanic Rift, who'll be competing at Seoul Champions in about a week.

The First Hunter | Aleki Fatu | Breakbeat | Taniwha | Aurora

"Hey Tigers, 'sup? Aleki Fatu. Missed your match this morning but I hear it was pretty good. Pretty good start, taking down Cyanide's team."
"I hear Cyanide's thinking of retiring soon, something about not having enough time to manage and fight both. Maybe you just sped up that retirement - not that you heard any of this from me, of course."
"Hrrnh. Starting to think we chose the wrong tournament. They should let me loose in the water like that, watch me tear all these landwalkers limb from limb. Hrhhh heh heh heh."
"So whaddaya think of the competition 'round here? Looks like you got a pretty good bunch of matches ahead. Gotta say, though, Team Undead doesn't look as scary now as they did before this match. Too slow, too much wind-up to their attacks. Seems easy to throw them off balance."

The First Hunter does not speak, instead fixing each of you in turn with eyes that seem to stare right through you.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko Tuuli

Siroko nods a greeting to the Rift. "Siroko Tuuli, but you'd know that already if you saw the match. The Sickness has talent, but they don't mesh all that well with each other. Some of the prepackaged groups, like Galaxi, are going to have a leg up early on. But get too gimmicky with it, and you get what happened to the Dungeon. The best teams in the end are probably going to be the ones that manage to combine star level talent with teamwork. Like us, and like the Titans."

"As for the Dungeon, they won't be the same team by their next match, with all the tinkering Szsarek does. Wouldn't be surprised if they beat their next opponent. Unless it's us. Then they're screwed." She grins and flexes an arm at that.

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

Glory

"I shall do my utmost to preserve my - ah - skin, Dr. Terzi. Let's hope I stay where I think I am and go where I mean to go from now on."

Glory greets Oceanic Rift warmly. "I was forced to miss the Galaxi versus Icons match, but the Titans do look rather robust," he says. "I look forward to facing them."

He thinks a moment. "Well, all of them except perhaps Masakuro, whom I shall endeavour to face away from. I've never been a fan of having my mind interfered with, horrifying surgical procedure or otherwise."

He taps his temple with a finger, several times.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Jeska

Jeska's a little relieved about Szsarek's defeat. Having a chance to look at the necromantic doctor's abilities reassured her a little. The Icons' loss came as no surprise. She'd have to keep an eye out for the Titans' and Galaxi Girls' performances, though.

And then Oceanic Rift enters. Chit-chat is engaged, but Jeska keeps First Hunter's gaze once it passes to her. Much like him, she stays silent, enjoying this staredown a little more than idle smalltalk. She wondered who would blink first as she tried to recall any details about the intense man.

History at 1d20+10=20.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kuende

"At the end of the day, a bunch of puppets controlled by a moron are not really a concern," laughs Kuende. "Now, the Galaxi... there's a team that will put up a good fight. I'm looking forward to that one."

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Aleki Fatu chuckles at Siroko's comment.

"Good to see that legendary confidence isn't just part of your character, Tuuli. I walk in here and see a bunch of frowns and grim faces. How can you be so serious when you get to fight, and people actually pay you for it?"
"My man here knows how it is! Though Glory's right, I could do without all the freaky brain stuff. Teeth, fists and claws I got. Swords and guns I can deal with. No problem with fire, ice or lightning. But psychic stuff? Hrrnnh. Just unnatural. I just got two things to say to anyone who tries to mess with my brain like that."

Taniwha holds up his hands pointedly.

Jeska knows that The First Hunter has never been a regular competitor in the Crown, but he's been part of a few showmatches throughout the years. Notably, he beat Refraction Man in the main event of a series of showmatches the Australian Minister for Sport, Jiemba Daii, put on a couple years ago to earn herself a spot on the Killers' Crown Board of Commissioners. His full-time job, for years, has been as a trainer for various Crown fighters. Jeska can't recall everyone he's trained, but she does remember that she had something to do with the training of the all-sentient-gorilla team Gorilla Warfare. After watching them overpower Los Cinco Fantásticos at the Classico Milanese three days ago, Jeska's glad not to have to face the gorillas here in Cairo.

The last match of the day pits Hall's Hounds against Skulls & Roses. The mercenary outfit and the biker gang square off in the Derelict Arena, a horrifyingly non-OSHA-compliant shipwreck-themed arena full of algae-covered walkways and jutting rusty bits. The bell rings, and Greentail 363 activates a camouflage device. Half a second later, you hear a beep and see a green light flash several feet away from the Hall's Hounds starting position. The Skulls make the next move, Billy and Dominga dashing forward with heavy-looking metal chains slung around their shoulders. They take cover behind the ship's stack as Merle Sawbuck creeps along the open deck beside them, the razor-sharp blade of a throwing axe gleaming in his hand. On the other side of the arena, Monsoon jets up to the top of a high section of twisted hull to spot. Seeing Sawbuck in the distance, he holsters his pistols and brings out a rifle you've never seen him with before. Looks like 'crazy' Monsoon is learning some new tricks. He hastily fires a shot at Sawbuck - but as he hadn't taken the time to aim, it goes wide. The rest of the fighters start moving forward to cover positions, and soon after, you hear another 'beep' and see another green flash.

The first real move of the match is made by Roach, who cocks his hat and speaks a mystical phrase that spins a couple walking skeletons into existence a few feet away. The skeletons charge forward, unafraid of enemy fire, to find where the Hounds are hiding. One of them finds Grizzly Harrison - and the other blows itself sky-high on one of Greentail's mines. With the path now somewhat clear, Billy charges forward, brandishing his chain and lighting it ablaze with some sort of mystical power. He swings it and lashes Grizz across the back, and the whole battlefield erupts. Monsoon shoots Billy through the shoulder. Johnnie Mae takes advantage of Monsoon's diverted attention to run out into the open and conjure a chain that wraps around the surprised gunman and yanks him from his perch. Dominga follows up with a sliding kick to his head. Sgt. Hall pops out of her hiding spot to put a few more bullets in Billy the Skid, and Greentail jumps Roach from behind. Not one to be left out, Grizz lunges at Billy with a fearsome roar, grabbing the biker by the throat and slamming him against a rock.

Roach tries to fight off Greentail but the close quarters don't give him much room for spellcasting. He soon finds himself full of holes from Greentail's wicked combat knife. On the other side of the arena, Doc Mayweather tries to come to Monsoon's aid, but Merle Sawbuck chooses this moment to make his presence known. From a hole full of rusty detritus, he flings his axe into the back of the passing Mayweather. She stumbles and slips, the deck surface slimy from algae. The other Hounds can only watch as their healer is impaled on an unfortunately-placed metal rod. Sgt. Hall reflexively swings her rifle over to the hole from where Sawbuck's axe emerged, but can't get a clear shot. Instead, she turns to Monsoon.

"On your feet, soldier! There's no napping on the battlefield!"

With a mighty effort, Monsoon forces the constricting chains off him. He fires two point-blank shots into Dominga just as Sgt. Hall lays down more fire on Billy.

"Sorry, D - sounds like Roach needs my help more!"

Johnnie Mae rushes to the torn-away side of the deck where Roach and Greentail struggle on the ripped-out remains of a cabin below. She conjures another chain around Greentail, then with a blood-curdling cry and thrusting her fist into the air, sends the bundle of chains enveloping him hurtling straight up into the air. They hold him there, supported by two taut lengths of chain anchored to the floor. Roach wastes no time, summoning a pair of skeletons that climb the chains and work over the struggling Greentail. Monsoon's eyes dart over to the concentrating Johnnie Mae, but before he can do anything about her, Dominga knocks him off-balance with a standing enzuigiri.

"Hey, fucker. Don't you be looking at her - keep your eyes on me."

On the other side of the wrecked ship, Billy the Skid pushes back against Grizzly Harrison. He wraps his chain around the older man's neck and leaps past him, dragging him toward Merle Sawbuck. Adrenaline pumping in the heat of combat, he completely forgets about the mines Greentail placed earlier - and drags Grizz right into one. Grizz is bowled over by the blast, but Billy gets the worst of it - the explosion flings him painfully into the ship's metal hull. He falls lifeless to the ground. The announcers call out First KO to Greentail. Merle quickly evens the score by putting Mayweather's lights out with the flat end of his axe and starts charging back toward the rest of the fight.

"Dominga's next. Hold on, Greentail, we'll be coming for you soon."

True to her word, Sgt. Hall and Monsoon concentrate fire on Dominga, bringing her down next after a short struggle. Before she can help free Greentail, though, Merle Sawbuck buries an axe in her back.

"You ain't the only one who looks after your people, Hall. 'Fore you try anything, you got me to deal with."
"Consider yourself dealt with."

Grizzly Harrison, though clearly favouring one side, has made his way onto the deck with his rifle against the small of Sawbuck's back. The commentators reassure the crowd with a line about 'regulation bullets'.

"Don't tell me you look after your people, you old bastard. You had me thinking I was 'your people'. All those years, and in the end, you go and stab me in the back like it was nothing!"
"Just shoot him, soldier! Greentail is counting on us. This isn't the time!"
"THIS IS THE TIME! Can't seem to get him to face me anywhere else!"
"You should listen to your niece, Grizz."

Merle whirls around and elbows Grizz in the side of the head. A followup swing of his axe - which has reappeared in his hand by now - puts the big man away. While this has been going on, Monsoon has shot Johnnie Mae a couple of times - who's impressively managed to keep her concentration. Before he can do anything more, Roach conjures a spectre of dread just above the ship's deck, freezing Monsoon and Sgt. Hall in place. Merle finishes off Monsoon and boots him off the deck. Johnnie Mae releases the now-knocked-out Greentail from her chain prison and turns to Sgt. Hall, but Hall ducks out of the way of the enveloping chains and downs Roach with a burst of fire into his chest. She dodges Merle's next attack, too, and things are looking good for her for a moment - until Johnnie Mae wraps a chain around her leg that anchors itself to the floor and whips her 'round toward Merle. In a display of agility that defies his age, Merle meets Hall's head with a standing dropkick. The two fall to the floor. Merle drags himself to his feet to the sound of a cheering, screaming crowd.

"This day started off in style and finished in style! That's it, folks - the Skulls & Roses take the big W over Hall's Hounds!"

"Well, that was an informative day off. I hope you train up, Tigers. The Fraction Five can't be the best team unless we face down the best competition."

The other fighters who were hanging around the team-exclusive spectation area gradually file out. Remembering that Nadima asked you to meet her in your dressing room, you head out as well.

"Come in, come in! My lovely fighters, I have some people for you to meet!"
"Nam Hye-bin of KXE Syncretic. Pleased to meet you, Siroko Tuuli. You looked good out there today...but we think you'd look even better in our latest Athletic Impulse bracelets (STRIKEBACKS). They speed up your quick, reactive movements. In your line of work, that means when you reflexively lash out to take advantage of an opening an opponent leaves, these will make you attack even faster. I'm supposed to tell you not to break them, but I challenge you to try. Our engineers know what they're doing. Our equipment is tested to endure all athletic conditions."
"Ah, now I believe it is my turn. Kuende, come here! Thrash, you too! I am Guillem Vicenç Abelló of Gráficatalonia, and the two of you have made our photographers very happy! Such beauty...such panache...ah! The dazzling art you create can be repaid only in kind! I have wonderful tattoo ideas for the both of you. The design we may discuss, but the ink...ah, this formula I have developed, I think you will like it (TATTOO OF BLOODIED CHAINS). When a man wounds you badly enough that he draws your blood, my ink will react to the bond he has created, planting his feet to the ground! You and your friends will be more than able to take advantage of such vulnerability. This ink is precious, not offered to just anyone, but such are the breathtaking moments you have provided our photographers - and we do not doubt, of course, that objets d'art such as yourself will provide many more."
"I greet you, Onyx Tigers. My name is Zaid Osman. On behalf of Nesma Airlines, I offer you our patronage for the duration of this tournament. While you remain in the tournament - whether such a time ends with the conclusion of the group stage or you make it to the final match - we give you the services of trainer Tenman Sanghera, formerly known as 'Tempest' in the Killers' Crown."
"And good day to you. When I was a rookie, someone told me that there's two parts to agility. One part is being quick to react, but the second part - the part a lot of people forget - is awareness. Awareness of the environment, awareness of your own body, and awareness of how others are moving. When you put those things together, you can avoid ever losing your feet - and hopefully your head. This is what I'm here to teach you. I hope you weren't planning planning to slack off on your non-fighting days, because we've got some work to do (WARDING MIND)."

pre:
STRIKEBACKS
Hands Slot       
Property
Gain a +1 item bonus to opportunity attacks.

Power * Encounter (Immediate Reaction)
Use this power when an adjacent enemy hits you. Make a melee basic attack against that enemy.
pre:
TATTOO OF BLOODIED CHAINS
Wondrous Item
Property
The first time you’re bloodied by an attack during an encounter, the enemy that bloodied you is immobilized (save ends).
pre:
WARDING MIND
Alternative Reward
Property
While you are not bloodied, you gain a +4 item bonus to Acrobatics checks.

Power (Psionic) * Encounter (Free Action)
Trigger: You hit an enemy with an unaugmented at-will attack power.
Effect: Until the end of your next turn, you gain a +2 item bonus to AC and Reflex.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko Tuuli

Siroko tries on the bracelets, throwing a few punches at the air. "Oh, I like these." She holds her arm up to check them out. "Nice style too. I'll put them through their paces, you can count on that."

She looks less impressed with their trainer, sizing him up. "I don't slack off. We'll see if you've really got anything to show us."

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thrash

"Aw, gently caress yeah. I'm always up for a bit more ink." Thrash has spent most of the day since the match in the songwriter's meditation. Sitting in a room, plucking at a guitar and humming, and occasionally scribbling down a note. But he knows enough about the what-to-do to not give the sponsors the cold shoulder, and this news makes him really glad he was paying attention. "I've already got some really sick ideas I've been thinking about for a while."

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
JULY 6
======

Your training with Tenman Sanghera begins. You spend a few hours out of your day simply balancing in various poses. Those with naturally superior balance progress to the next exercise, doing moves until Sanghera shouts "Stop!" - at which point you have to freeze in your tracks and hold whatever pose you found yourself in.

In the evening, Hall's Hounds call a press conference.

"Thank you all for coming. I'm here today with two announcements to make - both of which I make with a heavy heart and after fair deliberation. The first is that effective immediately, Grizzly Harrison is stepping down from the starting lineup of Hall's Hounds. While his combat prowess is commendable, his hesitation to attack Merle Sawbuck in yesterday's match was a lapse of judgement a team hoping to win the Crown cannot afford. Grizzly Harrison and the rest of Hall's Hounds have mutually decided it would be best for him to take time off from the starting roster to resolve any issues that may have led to this lapse."
"Furthermore - FURTHERMORE! Quiet, please, there will be time for questions after! Doc Mayweather was severely injured in yesterday's match and will be unable to compete on the 10th. As such, on the 10th we will be fielding both of our substitute fighters, Terah and Specialist Niyazov."

JULY 7
======

Nadima informs you that it'll be pointless to make any media appearances until after your next match - the business with the Hall's Hounds will be taking up all the public's interest for the next few days, and interest in you isn't strong enough yet to make waves against that kind of media circus.

Training with Tenman Sanghera progresses. Those less naturally acrobatically gifted catch up while the others continue to master stopping dead in the middle of their moves to balance in awkward positions.

JULY 8
======

Training with Tenman Sanghera progresses. Now, when you stop in the middle of a move, Sanghera has you transition into leaps or rolls in different directions. He explains that true mastery of the body involves not just being able to do a bunch of moves quickly, but being able to do them all without ever losing balance or losing track of where you are.

Guillem Vicenç Abelló arrives and gets to work on Kuende and Thrash's tattoos, chattering away about every topic under the sun as he goes. He talks with his hands so emphatically that you're worried he'll mess up your tattoo, but in the end, your design ideas are realizes marvellously.

JULY 9
======

Training with Tenman Sanghera progresses. He simply speeds up the existing exercises, but that's more than enough to work you to exhaustion today.

Late in the evening, Terah and Specialist Niyazov appear the E!Pulse interview show Discerning Company with Sylviane Diawara.

"Good evening, Terah, Specialist Niyazov! The Net's been all aflutter about you two for the past two days. Your sudden appearance on the Hall's Hounds came as a surprise to many, I imagine including yourselves. How have you been adjusting?"
"We train constantly anyway. Only difference is now we get to give more hits and take less. Suits me."
"Some days hurt less than others. Some days are more triumphant than others. At the core of the question, though, my answer is that I am battle-ready. It is the only thing that matters, because battle is the only truth I need."
"Sounds like you're glad for the opportunity to prove yourselves in the arena."
"Prove myself? No. I fight when it is asked of me. I may be glad when it is asked of me, but it is the battle itself that motivates me, not pride."
"Pride works well enough for me. Been known to dabble in lust and gluttony too, when the mood strikes. Seriously though, we're up against the GGs next. They're an organized force like us, and deadly. They don't leave openings they haven't planned for and they never give quarter. Everyone says they'll be Hall's Hounds' toughest matchup this tournament. Well, when the going gets tough, you bring in a Specialist. Whatever the GGs had planned, they'd better be working on a new one, because Terah and I are changing up the game."

The interview carries on for a while with Specialist Niyazov taking more opportunities to cut promos on the Galaxi Girls and other teams in their group.

"The Hounds' manager is smart, sending their new guys to Diawara. She's always so nice. Notice that she didn't even make them comment on how strange it is to sub out a member after your very first match of the season? Telton or Nogaito would be accusing them of using Grizz as a ringer to throw the match to the Skulls on purpose or something. I'm thinking of sending a couple of you guys to her after tomorrow. Speaking of which, I've also been talking to Fraction Five's media agent and he thinks it'd be good hype to put one of you in a head-to-head interview with Exor. Don't suppose I have any volunteers?"

JULY 10 - CARNAGE IN CAIRO DAY 2
==============================

The first match of the day is Icons by Sauvigny vs. Witching Hour. You're busy prepping for your upcoming match, so you don't have time to watch it, but you hear the Icons pull out a convincing win. As you're prepping for your match (against Szsarek's Dungeon in the Torrential Arena), Stefan Papageorgiou reminds you that the sponsors are watching:

Empire Sports would be impressed if one of you could have a hand-to-hand struggle with a member of Szsarek's Dungeon amidst the Torrential Arena's crashing waves and come out on top.

AAA Structural Engineering is interested in someone known for wanton destruction, so collapsing one of the Torrential Arena's buildings (preferably on a member of Szsarek's Dungeon) could get their attention.

Atlas BodyWorks is still interested in Glory. This time, they want to see him break out of Eviscerator's vice grip.

Next post will be the start of the first match!

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Siroko Tuuli

Siroko raises her hand at Nadima's question regarding interviews. "I'm up for either or both," she says.

---

On match day, Siroko is already suited up, her new bracelets shined up to keep the sponsor's happy, shadowboxing a bit to get her blood up.

"Finally! Training's fine, but I need some real action!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Jeska

Jeska shrugs lightly. "Figured you would have somebody lined up for this, rather than leave the choice to us. But sure, I'll show off for the audience if you want. I'm sure I can handle Exor's need to flirt with everybody and their grandmother."

• Locked thread