Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.

Glory

"Well, our next two matches will be versus the Bengaluru Titans and then Fraction Five," Glory says to nobody in particular. The subtle social jousting going on nearby passes by him completely. "Those two fought each other today. That would have been worth seeing. I might go see if I can find anyone who saw the fight, or at least catch the highlight reel."

Hi, I've been really busy the last few days and will probably be really busy this week so I wont have much time to post. I'll idle in the IRC though if you need to poke me.
Glory will try to find out a little bit about how Titans vs. Fraction went, especially how Fraction fight. Insight: 1d20+12 13.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
"Just here to see old friends and watch the new blood. To be frank, I'm cheering for Grizz's team, but it's good to see you getting a good start as well. Might say I got a soft spot for legacies."

----------

Glory heads down to watch the Titans vs. Fraction Five face off in the Seafloor Arena. The F5 get started first with Exor and Zyne leaping forward and laying down some moderate fire on the slowly advancing Titans. It's a little surprising when K's first move is, with a sweeping gesture, to summon a set of ethereal turntables. The teams clash, the heavily armoured Null fending off melee bruisers 'Shodown' Sho Hazuki and The Monolith while Zyne and Exor harry them. Ark Three finds a way around the front line to attack the ranged controllers Shell-Z and K, backed up by a heavy cannonade from Herr Howitzer. Shell and K are forced to turn their attention toward fending off Ark, leaving Masakuro with an opening to cast a demonic compulsion on Exor, forcing the agile swordsman to lurch forward into his iron club. The Titans turn on the out-of-position Exor, smashing him into oblivion and landing first KO - though Hazuki, who's been taking plenty of hits from F5's front line, soon follows. Meanwhile, K and Shell-Z are getting the better of Herr Howitzer and Ark Three - after creating a little distance between themselves and Ark Three, they've turned their attention to the non-flying Herr Howitzer and sent him staggering into the arena's centre pit. Zyne leaves Null to his own devices, leaping backward from the arena's bridge, twisting once, and landing on Howitzer with a Simplex Cutter that tears his armour to shreds. Howitzer goes down shortly, and K intervenes with a kinetic shield just in time to keep Null from meeting the same fate.

The Titans, down to 3 against 4, start mounting a bit of a comeback. Ark Three has been left to face down Shell-Z one on one, and despite Shell's best efforts, she can't fend of Ark's relentless offense forever. Shell-Z falls, and Masakuro opts to take a free hit from Null in order to compel K forward. The power play doesn't last long, though - Null plunges the area around him into darkness, curtailing Monolith and Masakuro's ability to actually hit K. Zyne, untouched until this point, proves his mettle by going blow to blow with Ark Three. Both fighters unleash hell on each other, but Zyne dodges Ark's finisher and knocks him out. Null finally falls as well, but by this point, Monolith and Masakuro are wounded enough that's it's easy cleanup for Zyne and K.

----------

If you have anything else you want to accomplish at the venue, do it now! Otherwise I'll wrap up this day and move things forward.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Jeska

"Don't know if it's really Grizz' team anymore. Sure looks like they've got some stuff to work out, anyway," Jeska says, shrugging lightly, "but anyway, we should go and have our after-match review. Keep an eye out on the real stars, eh? C'mon, Thrash. We should talk about perfecting that throw for future fights. You've got some weight on you!" With a shake of her head, she gestures her demonic companion along. This rumor being out there was - well, to be honest, Jeska had always been worried about this. She could never keep a secret for long - her talent never lied in words, after all. But she was certain Jeddah and his cronies had something to say about it. They would probably go to great lengths to destroy the rumors and, as unfortunate as it was, Farah along with it. What was worse, she had to tell them, had to make them deal with it. This could break her career if it got out of hand, or if it was handled badly. She ground her teeth in frustration after being out of eye-sight from Cordell. rear end in a top hat.

Maybe mom would have some advice. Hopefully she'd pick up the phone in the evening, or whenever she would have some free time. Jeska hadn't forgotten about the interview, and there probably was some preparation to be done. Probably a lot.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kuende

One last thing before Kuende goes.

Once a tournament or so Kuende always makes a brief appearance without as much of her frame that can be safely detached without compromising, the remainder and wearing a costume that covers up what's left. Keeping up appearances. This is a good an opportunity as any- the drat thing is waterlogged and needs to be thoroughly cleaned out regardless.

Kuende steps out in a wonderful gown (Not, of course, by Savuginy. Not right now,) a deep royal purple with yellow highlighting on the hems. Her gowns are carefully cut to be suggestive without revealing the ports on her back, or the fact that her feet have been replaced with digitigrade clampers (cunningly disguised in specialized high heels.)

Kuende sweats behind her plastered on smile. She feels naked. This is awful, as always, but you gotta keep the image up.

Game face on girl. Make the crowd know you're there.

Intimidate: 1d20+7 23

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
Siroko Tuuli

Before she changes out of her combat gear, Siroko ducks inside one of the training rooms so she can cut a quick promo for KXE Syncretic. Got to keep the sponsors happy.

They get a few shots her snapping the bracelets on, and then of taking down a few training dummies with a series of rapid fire blows, blasting them down with a burst of fire at the end. She even gives a voice-over. "In the arena, speed kills. And with KXE Syncretic's Athletic Impulse Bracelets, I'm even faster than lightning."

Diplomacy: 1d20+13 19

• Locked thread