Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

AssassinPrincess posted:

No really gently caress you, I just drove around my neighborhood trying to get at the one solitary unclaimed portal and make it mine but it was marked down as the wrong address so the portal was inaccessible from any street, which is the sole reason no one had gotten it yet, but I found a tiny back-driveway for some nearby houses and drove to the very end and managed to get within range and deployed to all empty slots and now that portal is MINE FOREVER AND I OWN IT BITCHES.

I didn't give a poo poo about this game two hours ago and now I give all the shits. ALL OF THEM. For the next 2 or 3 weeks, at any rate.

it's been nice knowing you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's been nice knowing you

I'm posting from one year into the future to tell you that I vaguely remember having a social life.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

AssassinPrincess posted:

No really gently caress you, I just drove around my neighborhood trying to get at the one solitary unclaimed portal and make it mine but it was marked down as the wrong address so the portal was inaccessible from any street, which is the sole reason no one had gotten it yet, but I found a tiny back-driveway for some nearby houses and drove to the very end and managed to get within range and deployed to all empty slots and now that portal is MINE FOREVER AND I OWN IT BITCHES.

I didn't give a poo poo about this game two hours ago and now I give all the shits. ALL OF THEM. For the next 2 or 3 weeks, at any rate.

huh

so this is the kind of people that get into this game

so stupid

anyway, I just recently started using a new F-stop so if you need me to take pictures of anything, let me tell you

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
My old roommate was like this when he got babbys first motocycle.

jesus christ he would not shut the gently caress up about it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Poker conversations.

Look, I don't care. I've played the game, I know what stupid poo poo happens and what stupid poo poo people do.

Thank gently caress the WSOP has been taken off the air.

naem
May 29, 2011

That one guy who's a friend of a friend, who always wears a flat brim baseball hat, who's never played a sport in his life, who does nothing but list off sport stats like an old timey stock ticker. Angrily.

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

iSheep posted:

babbys first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

gnarlyhotep posted:

what are you, some kind of misanthrone?

yeah i hate royalty