Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roop
May 10, 2002

I am become Roberto, the destroyer of scoring chances
There are more people on the bench than in the crowd for this Canucks vs Panthers game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
:siren: HORVAT

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
:siren: Horvy!!

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Oh good we got "can't stop a beach ball" Lu tonight.

Edit: Leafs losing 2-0 to Carolina already

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
well, the leafs game is over

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Drunk Canuck posted:

Hockey is bad

I hate it

report me for my psychic powers

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
ITS BO TIME

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

I wish David Clarkson would get lost in a forest somewhere for 7 years

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Drunk Canuck posted:

I wish David Clarkson would get lost in a forest somewhere for 7 years

My hfboards trade fantasy is that they can offload him on Burke for Mason Raymond (who has been getting scratched regularly in Calgary).

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
SUTER IS BACK, TIME TO ELBOW :neckbeard:

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
I like Bo Horvat a lot

Also: more Kassian please and thanks

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Koopa Kid posted:

My hfboards trade fantasy is that they can offload him on Burke for Mason Raymond (who has been getting scratched regularly in Calgary).

This will cost the Leafs too many valuable picks

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Holy loving poo poo Lu...

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
How does Higgins not know how to beat Lu in a shootout :confused:

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Crosspost from N/V

You're welcome

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Toronto getting shoved all over the ice by the mighty hammer of God known as the Carolina Hurricanes

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

HAHAHAHA PACKERS FANS on a sign on the guy behind Yeo. :lol:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

HAHAHAHA PACKERS FANS on a sign on the guy behind Yeo. :lol:

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It's... it's beautiful.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: DUUUUUUUUUUBIE :siren:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

mom dad don't fight :^(

Also Dubnyk nooo

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Clarkson and Panik have 5 assists on the season, combined, and are out on the powerplay because Mike Santorelli (17 assists on the season) isn't truculent enough.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dubinsky's quietly having a solid season. That's 12 points in 18 games.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

eXXon posted:

Clarkson and Panik have 5 assists on the season, combined, and are out on the powerplay because Mike Santorelli (17 assists on the season) isn't truculent enough.

David Clarkson has one powerplay point on the year. He's been playing on the second unit literally all year. Horachek isn't exactly showing a lot of imagination with his lines, we're already going back to the well of line combos that didn't even work to begin with after less than a week of mixing it up.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Cooke just barely missed the net. Also Scandella's poke :stonklol:

zinc68
Apr 26, 2010
I'd bet my car that Dub learned how to perfect that shot from Jagr Training Camp in NYC.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dubnyk and Dubinsky are the Dubi brothers

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Koopa Kid posted:

David Clarkson has one powerplay point on the year. He's been playing on the second unit literally all year. Horachek isn't exactly showing a lot of imagination with his lines, we're already going back to the well of line combos that didn't even work to begin with after less than a week of mixing it up.

Someone on the Leafs coaching staff is reading my toxx posts.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol leafs

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

LOL Leafs

As unlikely as it is, if they get shut out then I'm going to be insufferable at work tomorrow :q:

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Disgusting goal by the Staals

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Nice tip by Zach Par-easy.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

How does Toronto not score there??

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
#TMLTank

Eric the Mauve posted:

The answer lies within your question.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Eric the Mauve posted:

David Clarkson was the guy in front, so nothing was happening.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Holy christ you suck Toronto

But you're sucking in a completely new way right now, and I appreciate the continued entertainment.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
kenward just said "great defensive play made by sbisa"

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Toronto's season ticket price increase campaign: What, you're really going to allow your annoying neighbor the satisfaction of getting off the waiting list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

It pisses me off that they only show the private school for hockey day in Minnesota. They like ruining High School Hockey in this state

• Locked thread