Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I'm just glad they're getting the inevitable drift to the bottom out of the way in advance of the trade deadline so Shanahan can pressure Nonis into actually jettisoning all the spare parts in this roster off for value instead of clinging to hope and losing a bunch of UFAs for nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Oh wow I legitimately forgot Rod Brindamour existed.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Panthers PP is so loving bad.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

It pisses me off that they only show the private school for hockey day in Minnesota. They like ruining High School Hockey in this state

Minnesota desperately needs a WHL team.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Oh man I only just turned the game on and the camera guy is giving me whiplash with those zooms

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

Chicken Doodle posted:

Oh man I only just turned the game on and the camera guy is giving me whiplash with those zooms

~$5.2 billion dollars~

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!

Martytoof posted:

Oh wow I legitimately forgot Rod Brindamour existed.

Rob gonna squeeze ya

Only registered members can see post attachments!

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Franks Happy Place posted:

Panthers PP is so loving bad.

canucks outshot them 2-0 on that last one

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Franks Happy Place posted:

~$5.2 billion dollars~

this is a reference to something I'm sure :ohdear:

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

toe knee hand posted:

canucks outshot them 2-0 on that last one

I legitimately can't remember the last time I saw a PP this bad. Not just conversion percentage wise, but the total lack of containment... yikes. :stare:

Chicken Doodle posted:

The amount of money Rogers spent to buy exclusive access to NHL broadcasts. Obviously by the time they were done paying for access they had nothing left for cameramen or on-air talent or set design or new hairplugs for Don Taylor.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Chicken Doodle posted:

rogers hates us

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
goalie interference what the gently caress?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

lol, e. staal breaks his stick making a routine pass back to the defenseman

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Did Dion Phaneuf graduate from the Kris Letang School of Positional Defense, or was it the other way around?

e: dammit sorry, didn't mean to triple post :downsgun:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
YOU'RE STILL ON THE CASE BOBROVSKY

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Eric the Mauve posted:

Did Dion Phaneuf graduate from the Kris Letang School of Positional Defense, or was it the other way around?

e: dammit sorry, didn't mean to triple post :downsgun:

This is the second season the team has tried moving him from RD, which he's played his whole career, to LD despite ample evidence that the move completely suppresses his offence and doesn't make him a better defender. And the fact that it wasn't a good idea the first time. That plus the coaching change and yeah, he's had a rough year.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
PENALTY SHOT

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

C'mon Bob. He didn't even know how to pronounce his name until he joined the Wild.

e- :cop:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was not very good Parise

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Parise missed completely :cripes:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Parise missed completely :cripes:

Got to admit I didn't see that coming.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Nice to see the Blues back to pouring it on. I hope we drop 6 on Varlamov tonight.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wild player down!

Savard took him down

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I loving knew Suter was going to score when he got off his suspension.

....maybe? I hope not. I thought there was some confusion after that goal all around.

e- I'll be damned. Dead play when it went off Savard. :roflolmao:

But here's a four minute PP.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jan 20, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Savard what the hell

CBJSprague24 posted:

I loving knew Suter was going to score when he got off his suspension.

....maybe? I hope not. I thought there was some confusion after that goal all around.

e- I'll be damned. Dead play when it went off Savard. :roflolmao:

But here's a four minute PP.

:rolleye: WILD POWERPLAY :rolleye:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BOB SAYS NYET

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
so the wild are good now i guess

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

toe knee hand posted:

so the wild are good now i guess

Don't say that

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Two on one with puck on Matthias stick. I wonder where that puck is going? Oh right, straight into the goalies chest because Matthias has never heard of the concept of passing before.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
so uh colorado stopped trying

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Don't say that

free speech baby

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Just saw a "I MAY OR MAY NOT BE DRUNK" sign in the montage at the end of the period. Minnesota fans have good signs.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

This GIF seems pretty representative of the current state of the Leafs offense:

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Sweater rain

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

ITS RAINING

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Toronto Maple Leafs fans who throw jerseys are giant loving idiots.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

MaoistBanker posted:

Toronto Maple Leafs fans who throw jerseys are giant loving idiots.

Fans who throw garbage onto the ice generally are.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
the goal horn man in Florida is a bit obnoxious

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Dammit

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Martytoof posted:

This GIF seems pretty representative of the current state of the Leafs offense:

poo poo I almost choked watching this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

The irony of the Leafs being in the offensive end when the jerseys are getting tossed is noted..

• Locked thread