Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzAH45OJlRM

quote:

Who:

-Young Bucks vs. Super Smash Bros courtesy of Smash Wrestling (Twitter: @smashwrestling)
-Ricochet vs. Josh Alexander courtesy of Alpha-1 Wrestling (Twitter: @A1Wrestling)
-Chris Hero vs. Colin Delaney courtesy of 2CW: Squared Circle Wrestling (Twitter: @2CW)
-Johnny Gargano vs. Ethan Page courtesy of Absolute Intense Wrestling (Twitter: @aiwrestling)
-Takaaki Watanabe vs. Andy Dalton courtesy of Inspire Pro (Twitter: @InspireProWres)
-Ninjas With Altitude vs. Food Fighters courtesy of Inter Species Wrestling (Twitter: @ISDub)
-Eddie Kingston vs. Keith Walker courtesy of AAW Pro (Twitter: @AAWPro)
-Kevin Steen vs. Mike Bailey courtesy of C*4 (Twitter: @C4Wrestling)
-Brian Kendrick vs. Dark Sheik courtesy of Hoodslam (Twitter: @HOODSLAM)
-Rich Swann & AR Fox vs. Christian Rose & Matt Cage courtesy of DREAMWAVE Wrestling (Twitter: @DWWrestling)
-Kyle O'Reilly vs. Gary Jay courtesy of St. Louis Anarchy (Twitter: @stlanarchy)
-Athena vs. Mia Yim courtesy of Girls Night Out

Plus a previously unreleased match from Beyond Wrestling (Twitter: @beyondwrestling)

What:

13 of the best independent wrestling matches produced in 2014!

Where:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzAH45OJlRM

Why:

To raise awareness for independent wrestling!

When:

7:30pm EST!

This should be fun.

Smash Bros. need to get their visa poo poo straightened out - I haven't seen a match of their's in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

So stoked for this!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
10 minutes

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Colt Cabana is still crying about being fired.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Less Colt, more good indy wrestling please.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Come join us in a communal viewing:

http://psp-tv.com/r/sunsweet

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

What a great first match

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's Eddie Kingston aka Last of a dying breed aka the immobile object.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i just got home in time for this Ricochet. Aw yeah!

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
I thought that was pretty fun. Best matches were Alexander/Ricochet, Bucks/SSB, Biff/Eddie, Swann/Fox vs. Rose/Cage, and Gargano/Page. HM to Steen/Bailey, Yim/Athena, and Kendrick/Dark Sheik.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
RAWlternative was a lot of fun. SMASH wrestling were kind of the big winners though, as they did a real good job of promoting their company with both a loving Young Bucks/Super Smash Brothers match, and they put on a bunch a graphics and were miles above most of the other matches in terms of presentation. (Minus their loving play-by-play guys microphone.)

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
I think I saw the chat get to 1600, which is awesome for the promotions involved. Kinda lovely that it turned into Raw chat almost immediately but that's to be expected. I hope these promotions get a noticeable boost in some tangible way as a result of this. I love indie wrestling and I want more of it.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Thanks everyone for coming. I learned about some cool new wrestlers tonight and saw some great loving matches. This needs to be, at least, a monthly thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
It was all over the place quality wise but it was fun and I was impressed with a couple wrestlers I hadn't seen before. Josh Alexander and Mia Yim both looked real good in the ring.

• Locked thread