Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
And I think you should all go back to your country, you filthy muslim scums. Jesus is dead because of you and your raghead desert friends.

I am proud to be a CHRISTIAN AMERICAN ONE NATION UNDER GOD! May the lord smite your infidelity and bless this one beautiful country, the best on earth. The one and only America.

Hingehead fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jan 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

sorry about your thread

Pennant
Aug 24, 2007

~~~~~ everybody move your feet and feel united oooh ooh ooh ~~~~~
Muslims are not Atheists, OP.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Pennant posted:

Muslims are not Atheists, OP.

Stop wining and eccept your a athiest mu- SLIME commie fag terrorist. Go back to your shithole country, you peace of poo poo!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Hingehead posted:

Stop wining and eccept your a athiest mu- SLIME commie fag terrorist. Go back to your shithole country, you peace of poo poo!

sorry guy you have to create and build an argument slowly over a few post before you start acting crazy.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

how ironic

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

yes and yes, finally someone spoke up

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

how is this a thread idea people dont realize is posted several times a day. try harder.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

for example i made a post about how the ghost of my grandfather watches me j/o

yea, i know. genius.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Thats not what America is about.

:colbert:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ok.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

sorry about your thread

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

sorry about your thread

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
God hating america hater checking in. I think the op might be onto something.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
*atheist

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I was just 10 years old when on a rainy night Richard Dawkins kicked the front doors of my house right open and stamped into the light. He pulled back the hood of his slicker and growled "YER AN ATHEIST, HARRY!"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
"Under GOD"

It's right there on the money, LIEBERALS.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

"Most of these things haven't happened yet, not in Podunk Iowa, but THEY MIGHT! Please...PLEASE do these things to me. Oh god I get off on feeling persecuted."

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax
hssssssssssssss! [Vanishes up into trilby that flies away like a UFO]

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i'm the bitter lib in the OP

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
*Has a persecution complex*

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i'm an agnostic, but i do hate america

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i like to think the united states will last forever

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Sometimes I genuinely wish I was able to feel some pride or any kind of sense of community or belonging about literally any of my beliefs, thoughts, experiences but spending just thirty seconds on this thing burns that right out of me.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Motherfuck the government, Motherfuck the system, Motherfuck you, I'm just livin how I'm livin

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Hell yea I know they trying to rewrite the constitution, I'm still rolling blunts, drunk as gently caress, stuck on stupid

http://youtu.be/tdI4M6HUud8

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Harime Nui posted:

Sometimes I genuinely wish I was able to feel some pride or any kind of sense of community or belonging about literally any of my beliefs, thoughts, experiences but spending just thirty seconds on this thing burns that right out of me.

Eh. There's always Cosmos.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

It is the ultimate manifestation of postmodernism. God is dead and the people that proclaim such are incredibly pretentious assholes.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

sorry about your thread

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just want to live in Norway, but I don't think they'll take me because I am a dirty piece of poo poo American. Sucks...

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
IMO it's time we atheists stopped clawing desperately for public approval the best atheist ever is noted disgusting fatass David Hume who reportedly enjoyed gardening, writing books and stuffing his fat face in front of starving 18th century peasants that's an atheist I can get behind :xd:

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Harime Nui posted:

that's an atheist I can get behind :xd:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
THIS Gnostic Pagan loves AMERICA.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

What about Christians who hate America?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Make your own thread for Zimbabwe!

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

"Athiest" posted:

Death to America

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Can't I hate America without it having to do with being an atheist? Do they have to be related?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I love America and I'm an atheist AMA

• Locked thread