Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
really, i've gone through a period of nearly a year smoking weed everyday and not even a month and a half long t-break could get me back to the highs before i started that (even after switching to exotic which is basically unsustainable for every day use)

weed is only glamorous for a time simply because of tolerances and the memory of how good it 'used' to be at one point is the base of so, so many life crippling addictions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

what the heck is exotic?

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

red state bait posted:

what the heck is exotic?

Pot that has been soaked in PCP or other things they use in mortuaries.

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

dont do that to your weed, folks!

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
Unless you want it to be totally AWESOME! !

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

a creepy colon posted:

ppl who blame weed for their problems are lame

yeah, constantly ingesting a chemical that fucks up your short term and working memory and makes you smell like poo poo and look like a lowlife is in no way exacerbating your problems. just keep taking bongrips until you can't even remember why you hate your life

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

looks like we got an epic troll in this thread!!!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I don't blame weed, weed is generally pretty rad, I blame myself for loving it too drat much

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
lol why would u want to remember why u hate your life?

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Khanstant posted:

some ppl like to solve they're problems lmao

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Khanstant posted:

I hated my life when i started smoking weed every day always but now i have a girlfriend and a job so it seems kinda pointless

i hope it wasn't the weed that did it, or else i'm gonna lose it all and be back to square one

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i love weed but if you smoke it all the time you probably have mood issues

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Octopus posted:

yeah, constantly ingesting a chemical that fucks up your short term and working memory and makes you smell like poo poo and look like a lowlife is in no way exacerbating your problems. just keep taking bongrips until you can't even remember why you hate your life

Yikes

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Business Octopus posted:

hey man you should take a bong hit and chill

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
my favorite part of smoking marijuana aside from getting high is the elegant swirls your smoke makes when you exhale it carefully.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

please do not get weeded up on a pot, it reduces your employability, and gives you tracked out arms from all the weed needle ("weedle") injections

thank you and g*d bless

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Business Octopus posted:

just keep taking bongrips until you can't even remember why you hate your life

hey that's actually pretty good advice unless you don't like bongs or something

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

red state bait posted:

what the heck is exotic?
slang for basically any weed that has an actual name the dealer didn't make up (O.G. Kush, Sour Diesel,etc) or anything just plain, visibly potent

tho i like the PCP definition more

bling bling bilal
Sep 30, 2013
Good work man, keep smoking that poo poo.

Whatever people say about weed being bad is a lie. It won't give you any mental problems, and its easy to be employed no matter how much your smoking.

Reality is overrated mannnnn

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

same, op

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I'm not right now, but once the first rolls around and i can start legally growing I'm gonna try my damnedest to be!

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lieutenant Dan posted:

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that.

in it, voted 5

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Amateur Saboteur posted:

slang for basically any weed that has an actual name the dealer didn't make up (O.G. Kush, Sour Diesel,etc) or anything just plain, visibly potent

tho i like the PCP definition more

wait so people still smoke non-good weed?

because "Exotic" just sounds like properly grown sensimilla. I mean where the gently caress do you guys live that you aren't drowning in cheap dank from the legal states?

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

Flying Fortress posted:

smoke MORE marijuana

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

because "Exotic" just sounds like properly grown sensimilla. I mean where the gently caress do you guys live that you aren't drowning in cheap dank from the legal states?

seriously. i haven't seen mid grade weed for like six years

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

I'm up in Canada and have no trouble getting high quality stuff

heh, "high"

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i read infinite jest, an amazing depiction of a man's crippling marijuana addiction

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Florida. We can get some decent hydro but it doesn't have names or whatever. And it's not always available. At least not to me. Mids are where it's at for most Florida smokers I think.

If you show up in Florida with some weed in California or Colorado retail packaging you can pretty much name your price for it. People were selling lovely e-cigs full of hash oil from Cali dispensaries for like $120.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

Florida. We can get some decent hydro but it doesn't have names or whatever. And it's not always available. At least not to me. Mids are where it's at for most Florida smokers I think.

If you show up in Florida with some weed in California or Colorado retail packaging you can pretty much name your price for it. People were selling lovely e-cigs full of hash oil from Cali dispensaries for like $120.

lmao holy poo poo thats terrible

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
Smoked weed nearly everyday for approximately 8 years and it didn't make life more enjoyable for me. In fact, it started to exacerbate some anxiety issues. Anyway, I'm aware that this is a completely personal experience and I feel much better since I quit smoking 13 months ago. Enjoy your weed, guys :)

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Business Octopus posted:

some ppl like to solve they're problems lmao

My problem is that I'm not high and the solution is to smoke weed

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
God damnit we know, you literally never stop talking about getting high.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Seymour Butts posted:

Smoked weed nearly everyday for approximately 8 years and it didn't make life more enjoyable for me. In fact, it started to exacerbate some anxiety issues. Anyway, I'm aware that this is a completely personal experience and I feel much better since I quit smoking 13 months ago. Enjoy your weed, guys :)

How was your memory during that time? I did it for several months and I definitely noticed that it took me longer to remember things, or store them

loving hypothalamus ! why does he have to be such a little bitch when it comes to weed ?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I haven't smoked weed in awhile but I support all of your weed smoking and look forward to the next chance I get to smoke weed.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
This thread reminded me to drink my morning kava.
Only it's not very good kava and I haven't had real good kava in a while.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Weed has subtle immediate drawbacks compared to other drugs so it's an easy crutch but unlike other drugs it saps people of wit or personality

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

I didn't have much wit or personality to begin with, so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Flying Fortress posted:

I didn't have much wit or personality to begin with, so

At least you're not an rear end in a top hat when you're stoned :)

• Locked thread