Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
somehow I don't think the WWE is the best company to do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
They also always pick the most boring parts of his speeches. Should dig deeper and get to the better stuff

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

AKA Driver posted:

Did they need to remind us that Barack Obama is the 44th president of the United States?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Should just have Bork squash X-Pac for 3 hours

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Sigma posted:

That loving family

All Time great McMahon desperation moment.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

kdrudy posted:

WHO'S THE BLACKEST MAN WE HAVE ON STAFF?!?

JHON CENA

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Paul and I will go in the back and talk business.

*10 minutes later*

Paul now owns the WWE.

Talent will never see a check again.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Inc Jhon Cena.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

JOHN SENA SUUUUUUUUUCKS

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Amazing how cena feels like the fifth wheel in this feud

It's almost as if Cena is put in to any feud that has any kinda heat because Cena has to stay on top.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

DALLAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Don't encourage him.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

John Cena's winning isn't he :smith:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Pariah Rex posted:

WHY IS BROCK NOT PUNCHING PEOPLE!!!!!?

He's still trying to figure out the ashole joke. Once he does everyone is dead.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Ninja PD posted:

omfg cena is winning at the rumble

gently caress. gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

God loving damnit, why would you not let Cena make that decision. That is a dumb as gently caress booking. holy poo poo. The entire point is Cena has to make the choice to potentially give up his title shot to save Z/R/R

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

In short, everyone vote no. I want to see what happens.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

It sounds patronizing, but I have to email people at work who still use hotmail.

I mean I still use hotmail. It's the email I made back in like 2001 or some poo poo.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

MR RATINGS

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

look at how catchphrase over Bryan is.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Man, If I'm a heel I'm doing everything I can to avoid feuding with Cena holy poo poo.

:smith: RIP WYATT

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

So guys tomorrow Gat Out of Hell is coming out and I'm a good amount of hyped for it.

I've Got Some Bad News.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

:stare: How is JBL not marking out.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

This is literally the best match we've had all year.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

They have to book Wyatt strong as poo poo in order to put him in a top flight match at WM because the roster right now has no heels.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

HOLY poo poo X-DOW.

EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Omally posted:

oh my god i thought sandow was actually x-pac

This.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Sionistic posted:

Byron sounding nervous. Is this the first announcing hes done on raw?

Flair with a live mic is a dangerous thing.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Flair is so loving faded.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Man, I love Kofi and Big E. Xavier's not bad either. But goddamn it seems like a heat vacuum.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

X-Pac stop talking.

OH GOD THANK YOU ASCENSION. THANK YOU ILLUMiNATI

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

MagicCube posted:

Time for a double Bronco Buster to bury the Ascension into hell.

Oh gently caress if this happens.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Man, If only the commentary was this quiet during actual good promos and ring action.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Still marking the gently caress out.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

I loving love how stupid Wrestling is.

RIP Ascension. You guys were never really that good.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

NutritiousSnack posted:

NWO/WCW booking is here!!!!

:russo:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Pariah Rex posted:

So that is the last we will ever see of The Ascension right? That was like the biggest burial of all time. That was Zack Ryder levels or career ending burial.

I mean it's not like The Ascension were great or anything but I would have liked to see them have a chance.

I mean even had the honor of being buried by being involved in Cena's bullshit.

These dudes got jobbed out by the NAO.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

gently caress you Vince, you win this round.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

:( Paige has been ruined. Never Leave NXT guys. It's a trap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Hace posted:

You're a baby

Literally the biggest baby.

• Locked thread