Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yeah it's not just Bryan not winning, it's also the tone deaf way the Rumble itself went down.

You'd understand if you watched it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TEGGS posted:

So what channel is Lucha Underground on? I went to their site and it seemed kind of vague.

the El Rey Network, which is a thing apparently

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

TheJoker138 posted:

#CancelWWENetwork is still trending on Twitter. What do you think?

It was rhetorical.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I wonder if the fans are going to go into early 90's WCW levels of revolts when they chanted "We Want Flair" at every event after he bolted for WWF.

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!

Alain Post posted:

the El Rey Network, which is a thing apparently

Looks like I get it on Direct TV. Nice

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

TEGGS posted:

Looks like I get it on Direct TV. Nice

When they don't show LU they run old grindhouse and kung fu movies. It's a quality network.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Maxwell Lord posted:

When they don't show LU they run old grindhouse and kung fu movies. It's a quality network.

and miami vice

basically el rey is "poo poo that robert rodriguez wants to watch" and i'm okay with that

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Retail Slave posted:

I wonder if the fans are going to go into early 90's WCW levels of revolts when they chanted "We Want Flair" at every event after he bolted for WWF.

They already chant 'CM Punk'.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Maxwell Lord posted:

God, now I want a grinder. What is wrong with me.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

Maxwell Lord posted:

poo poo Robert Rodriguez Digs Network.

edit: haha, beaten etc

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Nilbop posted:

God, now I want a grinder. What is wrong with me.

A grindr account is free, homie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perdido
Apr 29, 2009

CORY SCHNEIDER IS FAR MORE MENTALLY STABLE THAN LUONGO AND CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURES OF GOALTENDING IN VANCOUVER

Retail Slave posted:

I didn't see the Rumble but I read the results online. Are people really THIS pissed off that Daniel Bryan didn't win the Rumble? Because seriously.

It's more a general revolt against fan interests/desires.

Having Bray Wyatt in the Rumble looking like a beast for a good chunk of it only to get ceremoniously dumped by Big Show/Kane + Bryan getting ignominiously dumped + Reigns getting forcefed down the fans throats in a "gently caress you, we're going to belittle your intelligence and ability to think for yourselves" manner by trotting out the Rock + Running down guys the fans are interested in from A-Z = the fans being pissed off.

I don't necessarily think that people are pissed with Bryan being tossed. It's a pisser, for sure, given that he had a TON of prominent screentime leading up to the Rumble. I think it's more anger at the way WWE has decided to react and treat their fans.

I'm not going to automatically like Roman Reigns just because The Rock came out in "support" of him or whatever. I'm also allowed to think less of him because of shite booking (Jack and the Beanstalk and all the other horrid poo poo that's been done to him lately...), and WWE's inability to respond to fan reactions are what people are pissed about.

There'd be people on here bitching about Bray Wyatt winning, but if he ended up winning the Rumble over Bryan, there wouldn't be a trending hashtag on Twitter or WWE getting mainstream media coverage in USA Today/FOX Sports/etc due to angry fan reactions.

Retail Slave posted:

I'd be happy for "DIE ROMAN DIE" and then Reigns reforming the New Day.

• Locked thread