Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

So what the gently caress is the plan for Mania? Rollins as champ? Face/face for the title What the gently caress. :psyboom:

Roman vs. Cena for the title, Roman wins. Rollins cashes in, Roman beats him too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Shima Honnou posted:

Jake Roberts didn't turn out fine as a person, but he did turn out to be a great wrestler. So the obvious lesson here is that scarring kids emotionally makes them better at wrestling. HHH probably turned that little kid into the next Bull Dempsey

BULL

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I'm just glad that Khali is gone now, so we'll only get one "oh my god, how will this very tall person ever be eliminated!" spot.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dragonshirt posted:

They need to call up Sasha and Charlotte, and release the Funkadactyls.

Naomi is the best worker on the main roster, after AJ and Paige.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
That's a bummer. It was always a fun match.

Bring back War Games in its place.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Hope you guys are ready for 10 years of "LET'S GO ROMAN / ROMAN SUCKS" chants.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ages posted:

Keep hope alive!

#JusticeForCurtisAxel

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Strawberry Panda posted:

Why have the Authority eliminate Bray? Makes no sense.

The Bray elimination pissed me off the most. He looked like a badass for 40+ minutes in the Rumble only to get eliminated in the most FRRT way possible.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I just wish the crowd could have thrown trash in the ring. Rock holding up Reigns' hand while the ring is filling up with empty beer cups would have been an amazing sight.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I just watched a wrestling event where people cheered and chanted for an anti-american heel.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So apparently local ads in Memphis have the Fast Lane main event as Reigns vs. Big Show in a last man standing

:allears:

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

acerbicoverreaction posted:

reposting from twitter thread but the key to fixing everything lies in the fact that curtis axel was never eliminated, so suck it reigns.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Skunkrocker posted:

I miss Randy. Why did he have to go off and film a lovely movie?

Randy being in the Rumble last night would have saved it.

Also can we just blame all of this on Justin Gabriel? That'll make me feel better.

:smith:

You leave The Darewolf PJ Black out of this.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

projecthalaxy posted:

I wonder if they have a plan for this? Like I guess they'll just send USA a 3 hour clip show? Or will there be no wrestling at all, only more NCIS?

There will definitely be some sort of wrestling program. Likely a 2014 recap.

If they were smart they'd run that Shield doc from Summerslam because that makes Roman Reigns look cool.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
There's no way that a 3 hour studio show doesn't end up being "The Roman Reigns Story: from the Shield to Wrestlemania"

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
There was a "We want D-Von" chant, right? I could have sworn I heard that after it was clear Bubba was doing the spots with Truth.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

If he does stick around I think he'll just be a guy they use to build up some guys they're pushing. I mean after last night I want to see him have a long match with Harper, and I'd love to see him take on the likes of Bray and Rusev.

Bubba Ray goes over Bray Wyatt before immediately leaving WWE for Lucha Underground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yeah it's not just Bryan not winning, it's also the tone deaf way the Rumble itself went down.

You'd understand if you watched it.

• Locked thread