Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
I dunno Brock running roughshod all over The Authority was one of those things that was just meant to be. Heel or face it just had to happen sooner or later especially since Rollins has MiTB which is why I couldn't really figure out why Brock was helping Rollins in the first place. Like The Shield and Wyatts last year they had to butt heads sooner or later even though the dynamics weren't so clean cut. It's one step below Russo booking but it's awesome when poo poo like that happens.

Also, I'm not sure how the gently caress Big Show landed on his back from being F5'd but he sure did. WWE confuses me sometimes..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

The Ascension looked like poo poo true but I'm surprised people are up in arms about the whole thing. Their whole deal is that they thought they were better than the old guard tag teams because they beat jobbers and now it's arrived at its logical conclusion. Now they are going to compete with non-jobbers I can beat my bottom dollar that WWE will start building them as a threat. I don't see them being future endeavored at all from this.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Is the Royal Rumble going to be the headliner or will Brock/Cena/Rollins be on last? There's been a few times the Rumble match has taken a backseat to some of the title matches and Cena + Brock almost guarantees it takes presidence over anything else going on.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

I wonder if the fans will revolt against The Rock winning the Rumble? I doubt they will in the way of Batista but some people are going to be really disappointed if Bryan doesn't take it this year.

Spoiler tagged because of speculation talk.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Remember last year when Bryan wasnt even in the Rumble (after losing to wyatt i think) and Punk got pulled out by already eliminated Kane

I loved that bit in the Podcast when Punk recalled giving Rusev a pep talk talking about how the others guys don't give a poo poo about him or his push and how they hope he fails and loving DO SOMETHING when he debuts.. Punk will be missed.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Reigns getting Territory days levels of heat - Amazing.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

pressedbunny posted:

Oh lord, I ust realised. They usually have the Rumble winner open the next night's Raw with a promo.

... They can't be that stupid, right? :ohdear:

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

In some alternate universe where the WWE didn't fire CM Punk on his wedding day and wasn't rundown to the ground I'm pretty sure he would have walked the second he heard what the main event for Mania was going to be. I thinks I'm going to re-listen to the first podcast for laughs.

• Locked thread