Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

oatgan posted:

if kanes so safe how come daniel bryan was injured for so long after they wrestled

That was the demon kane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Here? Absolutely, especially since it hasn't been especially true in like five years. And don't cite The Authority, they look like idiot cowards who can't win fair or even unfair fights plenty of the time. It's one note, but that's the problem with The Authority, not "HHH has to bury everyone".

CM Punk

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sheamus
Brock Lesnar
Curtis Axel
Everyone on the roster during the walkout

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

CapnAndy posted:

Hey, real quick, what was HHH's record against the Shield

He lost so hard that they broke up, victory even in defeat

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Okay, fine, I'll rephrase. Since HHH became Authority HHH, de facto becoming a semi-retired heel, and the era we are currently in, name one person he's buried. Also as a counterweight, let's go over the up and coming and/or otherwise important people he's put over on main shows/PPV.

-Bryan
-Rollins
-Reigns
-Briefly Ambrose during the Rollins feud and the Shield/Evolution feud
-Effectively Brock, since The Authority is petrified of him
-Barrett, before he got hurt and it was kinda looking like he might take the role in The Authority that Kane ended up occupying
-Even Brie loving Bella when he sold that kick from her like death during the Steph feud

Modern, heel HHH still has his problems but I wouldn't still call him The Shovel.

I didn't say anyone couldn't say poo poo. I just think the over-reliance on unfunny memes and in-jokes to illustrate a point is mildly irritating. What's so out there about that?

See also: Bryan farm jokes.

I can't even see the goalposts anymore

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Ascension segment was worth it for the Clothesline from Hell

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

wowzers

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Can't wait for Finn Balor vs Randy Orton over the rights for the pose

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Red posted:

A jetpack for this year's 'Kofi miraculously returns to the ring' spot seems like it would go over budget.

Just have him run on people's fallen bodies like an adventurer jumps from crocodile to crocodile

Rey did it already

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I hope batista wins again

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Awesome

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What are they even doing

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bubba just subbing in another black dude for dvon was pretty funny

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

at least when punk got eliminated last year he was in there forever and got a storyline elimination. Dbry's was just a wet fart

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

electric funeral posted:

He didn't have his glasses on.

I hope he didn't break them when he threw them

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

is there a place to watch lucha underground if I don't have Robert rodriguez's goddamn imagination network?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

oatgan posted:

the official LU account uploads all the good matches to youtube and the full episodes generally get uploaded to dailymotion

thnx king oat

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

birdlaw posted:

But I really really like NXT. How do I support the product I like without supporting the product that hates me.

$10 a month is a small price to pay to see an old man ruin his own poo poo

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Reminder that Dolph Ziggler was the hero of the wwe 2 months ago

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I miss Randy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot