Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Intruder posted:

I loved watching HHH spending the whole end of the segment with the Outsiders/Miz/Mizdow covering his mouth because he couldn't keep a straight face

I'm probably reading way too much into it, but I took that segment as Triple H wanting to cut up with his buddies so bad and identify with that life again, but he's faced that the reality that corporate stooge HHH is his identity now.

Also, The Ascension suck and nobody should be sad that they're getting buried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

St Evan Echoes posted:

It's not about the Ascension per se, so much as the latest NXT call ups being buried after 2 weeks, and what it means for the actual PSP darlings who will follow them

So far the NXT call-ups are about where they should be on the card. Charlotte's "don't call it a debut" was very mishandled, but that's fixable. Adam Rose and the Ascension being undercarders doesn't make me worried about talented guys like Neville, Zayn, and Kalisto.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

The Ascension looked like poo poo true but I'm surprised people are up in arms about the whole thing. Their whole deal is that they thought they were better than the old guard tag teams because they beat jobbers and now it's arrived at its logical conclusion. Now they are going to compete with non-jobbers I can beat my bottom dollar that WWE will start building them as a threat. I don't see them being future endeavored at all from this.

i'd be more mad if the ascension were winning tbh

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

I'm going to be at the rumble in a pretty visible spot to the hard camera and I think the two signs I'm bringing are 'I took some Big E now I'm Rollins' and 'If Bray loses we Wyatt'

Bring one that says Chad Gable

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Liar Lyre posted:

Could you imagine her on Total Divas? You know what? That'd be awesome

I'd feel p uncomfortable getting so much entertainment from someone so mentally unstable.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Having Reigns win while making Bryan, Ziggler, and Ambrose look like geeks in their eliminations had to be pure spite.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Mahoning posted:

Ugh, I wish I could re-cancel my subscription. I wondered why he never made it, dude had a ton of goofball charisma. We did a bunch of theater and improv in college.

I bought his book a while back and it was pretty entertaining.

Seams posted:

Maybe they're still (still!) in denial about Bryan being over. Who knows.

"He's just catchphrase over."

Also, I joined the club:

I have no doubt that WWE's response to people canceling the network will be to pull NXT and the specials from Hulu as soon as humanly possible.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Fat Lowtax posted:

C'mooon 400 person crowd

"Look at WWE stealing from TNA yet again." - TNAMecca

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
If Smackdown is in jeopardy of being cancelled tomorrow night I wonder how difficult it would be to reroute the guys they need to Full Sail.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think Reigns either forgot what to say or froze and Rock had to pick things up unexpectedly

This isn't the first time he's straight up forgotten what to say and froze.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Hammerstein posted:

Does J.R. still mention the WWE in his blogs ? I wonder what he will write about the Rumble...

Usually it's some half-hearted tripe about how we need to see how everything plays out.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I wish WWE would have had The Bunny come out in Titus's spot and have him doing the YES! chant down the aisle, a couple of Bryan's signature spots to get the crowd hype, and then get unceremoniously eliminated with some geek under the mask.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Mike Johnson confirms that RAW is canceled.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Stealthed Zombie posted:

So did no one tell the twitter guy yet or...

It's probably a scheduled tweet

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Dexo posted:

God Speed Philly, Sure you are probably never getting another wrestling event again. But at least you did you.

Who gets another PPV next... Philly or Toronto?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Also if Raw is cancelled that means they only get three Raws to build Fast Lane. :lol:

Fast Lane is just going to be a slightly shorter version of RAW anyway.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Tatum Girlparts posted:

What is a 'studio show'?

Probably Renee Young and Todd Phillips talking about the action from last night's Rumble and WHERE DO THEY GO NEXT? stuff.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
RAW now has a 100% cancelation rate following tragedies involving someone named Daniel.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I hope a Bryan/Sheamus WrestleMania match ends up being a thing we never actually get.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Probably not, but I really hope so. They're low on top caliber heels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I'll laugh if a worked shoot angle comes out of this

• Locked thread