Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much sex do you have a week?
im gay
once
twice
three times
a lady
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Like I can't actually believe this. Like are people out there just getting laid all over the place...and loving where? The only opportune places I can see are in a house, in a hotel or all these places that are very inconvenient if you're meeting in a public space.

Or is it a media lie I need confirmation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Incel Inside

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
goons asking goons about what a normal sex life is :madmax:

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

does poll include head and handjobs?

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

BossRighteous posted:

does poll include head and handjobs?

Sure. If your dick is getting touched it counts.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
your op makes no loving sense at all

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I havent been laid in like 3 weeks and im humping my pillow in my sleep cant imagine going much longer than that op. I suggest rampant masturbation. Like 6 times a day.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you can go a week without sex

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
didn't answer poll because there was no "twice a day every day" option sorry

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
In my mid-to-late 20s I had the secks every single day, with the occasional nooner. Now I'm in my 30s and am an Al Bundy-esque shell of a human being who'd rather watch Netflix or take a nap than have the secks.

oddeye
Jul 24, 2005

I honestly don't know why it's happening but gently caress asking questions at this point.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Your sex drive goes down with age it sucks but I can't reverse time

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I have sex every two hours. My life is a nightmare

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Bishop posted:

Then I guess I'm the exception that proves the rule.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bishop posted:

Exercise more, you, fat, gently caress

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
I give myself a stranger daily :smug:

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

In the butt, Bob.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
once or twice a night once or twice a week, i go see my boyfriend, and, we cuddle, and that turns into heavy petting, and, eventually, we light the candles and put on marilyn manson and kill a goat and offer our buttholes to satan, who fucks us, so, I guess about twice a week on average

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

OP, a girlfriend will generally bang you whenever you feel like it, hth

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

VendaGoat posted:

Exercise more, you, fat, gently caress
all my metrics (5k time, the important max lifts) are going down. All I have at this point is my VO2 is still stable. I can't beat the ravages of time and learning that is one of the things that makes you officially old

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Aferisan posted:

Like I can't actually believe this. Like are people out there just getting laid all over the place...and loving where? The only opportune places I can see are in a house, in a hotel or all these places that are very inconvenient if you're meeting in a public space.

Or is it a media lie I need confirmation.

in a vagina

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

heh why even have sex when you can j/o for free

why do humans need females they cost money

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
prepare your butthole for Satan

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I haven't had sex in 8 years, OP

naem
May 29, 2011

Fonzarelli posted:

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
thank you for understanding my gokuphilia

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dely Apple posted:

heh why even have sex when you can j/o for free

why do humans need females they cost money

lol if you settle for anything less than a sugar momma

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

no

but soon

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
tough choice on the poll. i'm gay goku, so i abstained from voting just like i abstain from gay goku sex

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I think its an averages thing. If you look at the average number of partners its pretty obvious most people not in relationships aren't having weekly (or even monthly) one night stands and probably go through quite long dryspells. When you're in a relationship though you can easily get laid pretty much as much as you want. If you average out this feast or famine system I could see it translating to about once a week depending on how much time you spend in and out of relationships.

Sephuran
Nov 12, 2011

Fonzarelli posted:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

ArbitraryC posted:

I think its an averages thing. If you look at the average number of partners its pretty obvious most people not in relationships aren't having weekly (or even monthly) one night stands and probably go through quite long dryspells. When you're in a relationship though you can easily get laid pretty much as much as you want. If you average out this feast or famine system I could see it translating to about once a week depending on how much time you spend in and out of relationships.

one of my friends is literally incapable of going without sex for a week as a woman and screws random guys from tinder when not in a relationship

she is a major headcase with huge insecurities, i don't know if the two things are related????

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I find ArbritaryC a reasonable and interesting poster. IRL, I would like to meet and hang out with him.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

im literally going to be doing a sociology study for this in the next month and change. soo...i'll get back to you on that op

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Neurosis posted:

one of my friends is literally incapable of going without sex for a week as a woman and screws random guys from tinder when not in a relationship

she is a major headcase with huge insecurities, i don't know if the two things are related????

loving randos is what you're supposed to do when not in a relationship i don't see the problem

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

bensnotacat posted:

no

but soon

:catstare:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
HAHAHA if you think I ever have sex!

... :smith:

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

every friday/saturday bcuz it works with our schedules

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lol wth, op. even the romeo i know will go a few months vagless. tv is lying to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im masturbingh

• Locked thread