Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much sex do you have a week?
im gay
once
twice
three times
a lady
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
i have a hard time talking to people knowing that at some point during their week they may have been doing the nasty.

if u think, every single person u talk to probably has done it that week or month or year.

makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Aferisan posted:

i have a hard time talking to people knowing that at some point during their week they may have been doing the nasty.

if u think, every single person u talk to probably has done it that week or month or year.

makes u think

That only disgusts me if its a woman. Fuckin dick sleeze particle residue is still hanging out in there.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

David Copperfield posted:

goons asking goons about what a normal sex life is :madmax:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
been pretty slow since obama got in office

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I'm going to vaguely talk about a specific time or period where I had an abnormal amount of casual sex in a way that makes it seem like it's something I do regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
There hasn't been a gooncamp in a while, so not since then

• Locked thread