Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
four years of loving around smoking weed and 2.0 gpa have prepared me to teach you, the future leaders of our world, how to speak English

fake edit: beaten but still slapping post button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

TOILETLORD posted:

so if you catch them do you slap the poo poo out of them like an american?

Nah, only the Korean teachers hit the students. Please understand our culture.

Korea is seriously the shittiest place to live on earth. I'm never going back.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

olin posted:

Nah, only the Korean teachers hit the students. Please understand our culture.

Korea is seriously the shittiest place to live on earth. I'm never going back.

expalin don't south korean waifus come in 6 packs since they are all identical?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

naem posted:

Realizes girlfriend has a white guy fetish

and that she's had 5 white guy boyfriends before you all named Kevin

Realize that each year she waits for a new white English teacher boyfriend named Kevin to show up

are you sure she just isn't unable to tell white people apart

they totally have that thing too

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

TOILETLORD posted:

It's very easy to get a Korean girlfriend because, despite the parent's disapproval, the girls like the idea of being with someone who won't beat them.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

olin posted:

It's very easy to get a Korean girlfriend because, despite the parent's disapproval, the girls like the idea of being with someone who won't beat them.

so you are saying if i beat their fathers and brothers i get all women to myself?

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

TOILETLORD posted:

so you are saying if i beat their fathers and brothers i get all women to myself?

If you get into a fight with a Korean man as a waygook you'll have to pay hefty fines in blood money. It doesn't even matter who started it. Please understand our culture.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

olin posted:

Korean marriages are pretty funny now, marriages to foreigners make up a percentage of marriages in Korea that is totally out of line with the ratio of foreigners living in Korea to Koreans. Mail order brides are a huge thing for Korean dudes too, especially if they live in the countryside.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*chooses asian country by throwing a dart at a map*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
wrong thread.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

numberoneposter posted:

*chooses asian country by throwing a dart at a map*

gets india

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Please PLEASE P L E A S E don't take English teaching away from non-STEM majors, it's all we've got. Serious posting here. That's it. Otherwise it's just looking at gradschools or wondering if we'll be lucky enough to get in at Costco.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Sheep-Goats posted:

Please PLEASE P L E A S E don't take English teaching away from non-STEM majors, it's all we've got. Serious posting here. That's it. Otherwise it's just looking at gradschools or wondering if we'll be lucky enough to get in at Costco.

why not spend all that time getting in at costco, so you have no debt you retarded.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You think that "go to school on loans and hope things will someday be okay" rut is one that a guy can just climb out of? Pssh.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Sheep-Goats posted:

You think that "go to school on loans and hope things will someday be okay" rut is one that a guy can just climb out of? Pssh.

i mean skip school and get a job that will pay the samish without going to school so no loans

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Sheep-Goats posted:

I guess we could always try poker as a career. lol

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

olin posted:

I guess we could always try poker as a career. lol

find a jew girl and poker till she can support you with jew gold

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im so broke it would be a nice way to travel somewhere outside of a 500 km range for a good amount of time though

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

numberoneposter posted:

im so broke it would be a nice way to travel somewhere outside of a 500 km range for a good amount of time though

Teaching in Japan would be really fun.
Teaching in Thailand would be really fun.
Teaching in Taiwan would be really fun.
Teaching in Cambodia would be really fun.
Teaching in Vietnam would be really fun.
Teaching in Lao would be really fun.
Teaching in China would be dirty yet fun.
Teaching in the Philippines would be really fun.

Just don't teach in Korea. Literally everywhere else is tons better.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TOILETLORD posted:

gets india

So, poo poo & rape it is.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Children in Asia work so much harder than children in America. They just quietly study and don't talk back!

*the students that go home with Bs get beaten by their paremts*

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

You can tell them apart based on which color they dyed their hair, like that four-player Zelda game.

Korea is fine. They even have Western toilets everywhere. What more does a man need?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Agag posted:

You can tell them apart based on which color they dyed their hair, like that four-player Zelda game.

Korea is fine. They even have Western toilets everywhere. What more does a man need?

how open are they to pedophiles in Korea?

• Locked thread