Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Gun in mouth during press meeting on live TV.

RIP Budd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Insert a tuning fork into your nostrils, then headbutt a table.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
rosebud

PollosBromanos
May 18, 2012
laughing gas haha

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Fold a frisbee in half and eat it.

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Set yourself on fire and eat a whole birthday cake.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
seal your head in a microwave and turn it on JO Incandeza style

then when your kid comes home they'lll go 'mmm that smells good i wonder what dad is cookin'

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
turns out it was dad cooking

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Pissing on an electrified fence

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

dying

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Trying to have sex with your mother who is so fat that she would crush me to death. I'd go out with a thumbs up though.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!
Fire yourself from a cannon into the homeplate of a major league baseball game. Try to make it look like you're sliding in head first.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Tickle a skeleton enough and it'll lose it's mind and bludgeon you to death.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
There's surely something that has not been done that's crazier, more funny, and more creative but in reality people who are gonna kill themselves tend to be morose which limits the amount of creativity they can muster. So accidental deaths tend to be the best realistic examples, and as far as that goes I don't think you can do better than David Carradine's autoerotic asphyxiation in Thailand. Very pro IMO. Dude obviously knew what was up, and where to get it cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kf0D_X7uFE

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Attempt a rocket jump IRL.

Glomar Explorer
Apr 27, 2008
An elderly gentleman in my hometown committed suicide by beheading himself with a guillotine he built himself.
Basically, a very determined octogenarian (guess a full-size guillotine takes a while to complete)

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Glomar Explorer posted:

An elderly gentleman in my hometown committed suicide by beheading himself with a guillotine he built himself.
Basically, a very determined octogenarian (guess a full-size guillotine takes a while to complete)

Was he a French nobleman?

ZarniiMartFast
Mar 12, 2008

Gorgar posted:

Fold a frisbee in half and eat it.

RIP Robert Hamburger

I once took a suicide prevention training course. In it, we had to role play multiple scenarios of talking down a suicidal person in front of the class. In one, I told my partner to just improve so it would feel more real. I was playing the suicidal person. When she asked me if I had a plan, I said "well, have a plastic lawn chair back home. I was thinking about strapping a few dozen weather balloons into it and FLYING INTO THE loving SUN!"

I thought it was funny but it was in fact very poorly recieved

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

burning to death while trying to light one of your farts on fire

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I'd love to kill myself via plane turbine. Not sure how to make that funny though.

I swear to god there was a video floating around a few years ago of a guy getting sucked into a jet engine on the tarmac somewhere, and it looked like pink confetti coming out the other side

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
putting your dick in another dudes dick then he dies and your dick gets stuck and you die and police find you dicking a dude

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
taking as many people with you ironically

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

de_dust posted:

taking as many people with you ironically

hey guys you all need to meet in the park for this party, kills self.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
mods plz change the thread title to "What's the most fun way to kill yourself?" because the op's poor grammar makes me want to kill myself

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

organize a fake surprise birthday party and when you walk in the door and everyone yells surprise blast yourself with a shotgun.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
replace a crash test dummy with yourself in disguise without any of the technicians noticing

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

mods plz change the thread title to "What's the most fun way to kill yourself?" because the op's poor grammar makes me want to kill myself

I argue that if you killed yourself over this it would still be funny.

I'm looking for funniest not most fun.

Otherwise we'd all just OD on heroin.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
committing suicide with a turkey baster during a pro-life rally

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Orkin Mang posted:

committing suicide with a turkey baster during a pro-life rally

How? Is there poison in the baster?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
jam it up your nose with a hammer or something

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth posted:

Why the hell stop at 12"

And 10" in circumference

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Bert Roberge posted:

How? Is there poison in the baster?

rosebud

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Go to a restaurant and ask for something you know they don't have, when they tell you they don't have it break down crying and eventually take a revolver out of your shirt or whatever and shoot yourself in the head.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
1000cc titties

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Morkyz posted:

Go to a restaurant and ask for something you know they don't have, when they tell you they don't have it break down crying and eventually take a revolver out of your shirt or whatever and shoot yourself in the head.

Do this but after ordering breakfast at McDonald's at 10:31 AM.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

stream it to goons on skype

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Funneling hot tar up your rear end.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
What's with you people and constantly putting stuff in other people's asses? You're worse than the aliens.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

DeepQantas posted:

Calling suicide prevention hotline and talking through your life problems before doing anything drastic.

It'd be hi-larious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I told u I was hardcore

• Locked thread