Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
Illma Gore has made a terrible decision: She's decided to allow The Internet to tattoo things on her body in exchange for money. I really don't think I need to say anything else.

Artists are loving weird.

Edit: URL fixed

Cymbal Monkey fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jan 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Cymbal Monkey posted:

Illma Gore has made a terrible decision: She's decided to allow The Internet to tattoo things on her body in exchange for money. I really don't think I need to say anything else.

Artists are loving weird.

Somebody tattoo the correct url on this post

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
instead, they should call them "fartists" haha

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
she is dumb

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wrc7oz18C8

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
lets get that giant hentai joke pic on her as a mural.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
I'm personally looking forward to her Hitler Did Nothing Wrong tattoo.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
crazy bitch gonna ruin her life with or without my :10bux: so im gonna put that money in the hamburger fund

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
stomach problems

ovarian cysts

fibromyalgia

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
how much for an anime hitler tramp stamp?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
looks like her life has been a long series of bad choices anyways. never heard of this street urchin anyways

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

2014 sucked

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Any relation to Al?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lol

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
this is the origin story of "Mrs. Cool Ice"

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

china bot posted:

this is the origin story of "Mrs. Cool Ice"

it is the origin story of beshine, her tits shrank so she said she would let the internet buy her implants

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i'm the obviously distorted aspect ratio on her body shots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

goon project to club together to tattoo this on her face

witchbanger
Jul 11, 2007

A back panther

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
where did billy ray go so wrong

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Goatse over her mouth

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

She already has face tattoos so its not like she'll get more unemployable.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Her thigh is going to end up as
GOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COM
GOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COMGOLDENPALACE.COM

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dickbutt on her butt

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

dickbutt on her butt

came here to post this

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Goatse on her stomach. I'll pitch in for this.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Pawn 17 posted:

Gostse on her stomach. I'll pitch in for this.

get it large eniough so that when she spreads her rear end hole open her hands will overlap the tattoed hands of the goatman.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Pawn 17 posted:

Goatse on her stomach. I'll pitch in for this.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
warhammer fan art on every part of her body except her eye balls and in vagina

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

dickbutt on her butt

dumbass chick posted:

There is something absurd & beautiful about having an accumulation of absolute strangers names draped over my pale goth skin, even if half of them are 'Penis Butt'. Why? you might ask, simply because I can, I know what I'm about son, and I am my own ultimate canvas. Like my art exhibitions and murals this is a social and artistic experiment! Each persons name to me represents YOU the main protagonist in your own story. I will be covered in a hundred tiny stories and an exhibtion will be held featuring you and my body as the canvas.

lol. She sounds shockingly prentious

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

PENIS BUTT???!!!

Get hosed lady

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

:siren: MY PALE GOTH SKIN :siren:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
shes cool

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
wait wait wait can we tatto her in full body black face?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

artartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartartart

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Plape Culture

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

in impact font on her back:

"im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “friend of the family balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace."

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Frog Act posted:

in impact font on her back:

"im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “friend of the family balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace."

That would probably cost less than a thousand dollars. It can be done.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

PENIS BUTT???!!!

Get hosed lady

god drat copyright infringement is what that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005