Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chunk5
Jun 26, 2010

Voxx posted:

I hope they add a small timer that resets on damage taken when going back to garage while alive. Getting sick of being denied kills.

Ummm, this actually exists.

Just try self-destructing whilst under fire. A timer appears, in the same place like if you missed a spot.

But in the spirit of your post:

I hope they add a sniper weapon. SMG doesn't zoom in close enough for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunk5
Jun 26, 2010

Bondematt posted:

Also people are ridiculously bad at this even at tier 3.

This carries on all the way up to T10.

Chunk5
Jun 26, 2010

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Forgive me, for I do not know what I do:
Gimped myself from the outset while building my first vehicle by selling cubes instead of deleting them from the model.
Now I have no useful parts with which to build.
How the gently caress do I remedy this idiocy, is there a way to reset my registration, or must I re-register?

As mentioned, all T1 pieces are free. Can you not see the other categories in the cube depot? White armour blocks, SMG and wheels are already unlocked.

• Locked thread