Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

last time on The Hungry Games

"bye classicist. i guess ill go north" - Piso

"I'm going west" - Status Surge

"..." - Windy & Bwatts

what will become of our tributes? Find out now on this month's episode of

*audience yells in unison*

"The Hungry Games!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Too late, starved to death, nobody fed the games.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado

goddamnit

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Holy crap. The time has indeed come to pass. I throw my head back from my perch in the Hungry Games elite seats and cackle. Chaos shall reign once more. Cthulhu roams the world again!

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
wee need this thread to live again man. how am i suppose to know if im worthy of poasting in the yob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

well you hung on for nearly 3 months without a meltdown or being a dick so I think you're good.

welcome to byob, the chill forum!

• Locked thread