Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

GEExCEE posted:

that's proprietary information that Postcorp has decline to make public at this time

This is how it begins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

other investors: ":cry: waaah i'm a big dumb baby and GXC fell short of analyst projections this quarter, i only listen to simple, condensed quantitative measures because i'm an idiot"

me, after GXC's price plummets: "i know GXC has some good things in store becaues i listen, i am buying in at a hella discount now"

ty manifisto

landy.
GxC is the amazon of posters.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
Welcome... welcome to Byob 8.2. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of Byob 8.2 that I elected to establish my administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I've been proud to call Byob 8.2 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to Byob 8.2. It's safer here.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bwatts

city 17s way cooler

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bwatts posted:

city 17s way cooler

BYOB 8.2: You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining gay teen forums

GEExCEE

Pedantra posted:

Welcome... welcome to Byob 8.2. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of Byob 8.2 that I elected to establish my administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I've been proud to call Byob 8.2 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to Byob 8.2. It's safer here.

ll

GEExCEE

i mean... LoL... do u want 2 play LoL...

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I dont invest with GXC because he doctors the results.

Like for example its Q1 yet he said, "Q4."

----------------

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
I volunteer as tribute
District: 0.999999
Why you'll win the Hungry Games: Im a lurker so no one will see me coming.
How you and your fellow tribute are going to work together to win: me and Theglaven are loving Death wizards.

bwatts

Status_Surge posted:

I volunteer as tribute
How you and your fellow tribute are going to work together to win: me and Theglaven are loving Death wizards.

Welcome.

tao of lmao

'bout time we got an actual noob in this contest

WindmillSlayer

Status_Surge posted:

I volunteer as tribute

hell yeah

GEExCEE

Al Borland posted:

I dont invest with GXC because he doctors the results.

Like for example its Q1 yet he said, "Q4."

it's the second quarter in the US fiscal year

FluffieDuckie

Status_Surge posted:

I volunteer as tribute

good luck little newbie :ohdear:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bwatts

i'll protect the people of district 0.999... until it is necessary that we part company, if they are willing to accept my offer.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

GEExCEE posted:

i mean... LoL... do u want 2 play LoL...

not rn maybe later

----------------

GEExCEE

k

bwatts

i've got previous hunger games experience, as documented here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQS_x8sOGU

don't mess with me

FluffieDuckie

bwatts posted:

i've got previous hunger games experience, as documented here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQS_x8sOGU

don't mess with me

liked and subscribed :stwoon:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Koishi Komeiji

Ssssoooo, is this still a thing or uuuuhhhh :shrug:

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Status_Surge posted:

I volunteer as tribute

Surge strikes from the shadows. The spectre of District 0.999.... is never seen, but always right behind you.

Bwee

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Ssssoooo, is this still a thing or uuuuhhhh :shrug:

Yes it is! Now that we have a fair number of people signed up, I will finalize the Districts and I will start the Games tonight. Prepare yourselves: to survive, you must be able to MS Paint, write a story, tell a funny joke, Photoshop, and more... these are all tools you need to survive in the arena.

WindmillSlayer

Bwee posted:

Yes it is! Now that we have a fair number of people signed up, I will finalize the Districts and I will start the Games tonight. Prepare yourselves: to survive, you must be able to MS Paint, write a story, tell a funny joke, Photoshop, and more... these are all tools you need to survive in the arena.

i cant MS paint or photoshop on my macbook air

Bwee
Pixlr dot com ... Wjatever

WindmillSlayer

oh ok. so thats how it is.

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I would like it to be known that neither I nor Status_Surge are secret agents having been inserted into this game to maintain the status quo. District 0.999... is a real district, whatever those guys in District 1 say, and the only reason you haven't heard of it is because you just suck.

Stormyish

my ability is the ability to make dinner parties super uncomfortable as I start making snide comments toward my ex

some say I'm the best

Bwee
Anyone: Please pick two letters from the following: V X S D

WindmillSlayer

Bwee posted:

suck dilz

treasure bear

Bwee posted:

VX, like the nerve agent

landy.
SV

Bwee
Ok the tournament will start momentarily. Also oh my gosh Bog Pixie is ectral??

Stormyish

Bwee posted:

XD

Bwee

Ladies and gentlemen of Banem... the Capitol and all its Districts... I, President Bwee, present to you the challengers of this year’s Hungry Games!

The tributes from District 555, Classicist and ATCG!

The tributes from District 350, bwatts and WindmillSlayer!

The tributes from District 0, ZeroCount and Koishi Komeiji!

The tributes from District 27, Stormyish and alnilam!

The tributes from District 0.999999..., Theglavwen and Status_Surge!
[No Avatar: someone buy him one!]

The tributes from District 12, Bull Runner and bog pixie!

The tributes from Districts 99 and 7, Sax and 7777777!

The tributes from Districts 59 and “Pick a number, good ones are 69, 420, and 7,” DemonToadGoat and Afro Doug!
[No avatar: someone buy him one!]

alnilam

*rolls and winks at crowd*

tao of lmao

good luck to the districts may you all die for my amusement

posting smiling
i point at bwee as he's making the announcement and do the spinning finger by head crazy symbol. the brave motion emboldens the crowd to rethink their subservience to the hungry games system.

WindmillSlayer

I blow a kiss at the camera, but im my brain im not blowing kisses im plotting the deaths of the weakest looking tributes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

imj in the crowd and ive got a weird hat

• Locked thread