Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
I volunteer as tribute
District: 0.999999
Why you'll win the Hungry Games: Im a lurker so no one will see me coming.
How you and your fellow tribute are going to work together to win: me and Theglaven are loving Death wizards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
I run north so that i can team up with my fellow tribute.

Status_Surge

I of course lurk out of sight of the other tributes running north.

Status_Surge

feeling accomplished on surviving the first challenge. theres still hope for me yet.

Status_Surge

well here goes nothing.

Status_Surge

ooc: felt creative this morning plus i needed the practice

Status_Surge

I wouldn't worry about it yet comrade............theres still plenty of people to bring down first

Status_Surge

I look towards the mountain and see my fellow tribute moving towards it. i decide to move towards it in hopes of finding weapons or supplies so that i can take down the other tributes more easily.

I also take note to stay out of sight of my fellow tribute as theres only two of us, and i dont wish to find myself thrown from the mountain.

Status_Surge

Ill have something up hopefully by tonight, also glaven you had nearly the same exact idea as me(surfing down the mountain on ice)

Status_Surge

As glaven surfs down the mountain side, and the avalanche/yeti grows closer i realise my simple lurking powers will not suffice. I pull out my robe,staff,and sword i had been storing in a pocket dimension and cast a powerful fire spell to melt the snow rushing towards me, and hopefully kill the yeti. however the snow forms still crashes around me, so i cast a shield spell, and let the snow cover me so as to protect me from other yeti's. luckily my tribute was kind enough to throw me a chunk of meat to survive on while i wait for the yeti's to catch up to him and eat him so i can slip away when they're distracted.

Status_Surge

as i gnaw on the chunk of meat glavwen chucked behind, i realise my plan may not work. but what could i do to increase my chances of survival? or what can i do to atleast take a few people with me i wonder? then it strikes me, i dig my way out of the snow and as i exit my snowy tomb i begin to chant the words passed down to me from the mad cultists.
chthulu, fhtagn
chthulu, fhtagn
chthulu, fhtagn
chthulu, fhatgn

Status_Surge

FluffieDuckie posted:

please keep hosting things. i love your threads

Status_Surge

im just gonna bump this because this is an awesome thread i still wanna poast in

Status_Surge

Where am i? how did i get here? i ask these questions to myself, and slowly look around for my fellow tribute. the words Cthulu Fhtagn reverbate through my mind as i barely remember a glimpse of glavwen's head exploding. now that he's dead i have no one to blindly follow. i let out a maniacal laugh as i slowly walk west, to......check on a couple of the other tributes.

Status_Surge

ooc: on a side note we should turn cthulu into a roaming hazard, might help kill off a few tributes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Status_Surge

wee need this thread to live again man. how am i suppose to know if im worthy of poasting in the yob?

• Locked thread