Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

i volunteer as tribute for district 350, a district shrouded in myths and mystery. i will win the hunger games maybe beacuse of my rapier wit and my lackof respect for the living. >:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

incentive for those wishing to represent district 350:you''ll be on my team.

bwatts

i have the power of intuition on my side. think that scene in sherlock where he plans out everything, escept in the context of this hunger games

bwatts

ATCG posted:

I volunteer for district 555 with Classicist.

We are both good a high fives plus I'm good with makeup too. so we'll probably win. We also have several low and mid five flavors we can mix up in sticky situations.

i#ll destroy you, alone or with a friend.

bwatts

pig slut lisa posted:

i'm confused, does this thread require participation after you volunteer or is everything just goign to be judged from the volunteer posts

do Not be a coward. volunteer yourself.

bwatts

well form an unlikely partnership or something i guess

bwatts

durr, we liek to high fgive!!!!! :D

bwatts

i piss all over dumb little nooblord districts

bwatts

welcome.

bwatts

dogcrash truther posted:

Hmm...The current entrants are all Careers. I believe only a true noob can capture the hearts of the audience, and the Sponsors.

windy and i are newbs in many ways.

bwatts

i will happily die to a noob so brave as to break through that kind of barrier.

bwatts

i suggest the newsubtitle be "go team noob". i'd also liketo state that i hope i get banned.

bwatts

i hope i get permabanned

bwatts

Classicist posted:

i'd like to make a statement: i don't care whether i win or lose, but that actually makes me scarier, if you think about it.

touched upon in my character bio mate. dont care fore the living or the dead - including me

bwatts

i'm strong as an ox, and will use my skills to own my compitition

bwatts

how many are you hoping to get? whats your five year plan? how do you intend to use the emptyquotes? don't you think the posting climate is a liittle harsh for this kind of thing?

bwatts

GEExCEE posted:

that's proprietary information that Postcorp has decline to make public at this time

This is how it begins.

bwatts

city 17s way cooler

bwatts

Status_Surge posted:

I volunteer as tribute
District: 0.999999
Why you'll win the Hungry Games: Im a lurker so no one will see me coming.
How you and your fellow tribute are going to work together to win: me and Theglaven are loving Death wizards.

Welcome.

bwatts

i'll protect the people of district 0.999... until it is necessary that we part company, if they are willing to accept my offer.

bwatts

i've got previous hunger games experience, as documented here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQS_x8sOGU

don't mess with me

bwatts

i run west with my fellow tribute.

bwatts

i look back and wave to the other tributes as i disappear into the distance.

bwatts

Los Lobos posted:

The explosives were hidden inside of a fishbowl

then angry fish is dead.

bwatts

across the arena, in the west, i'm confused by the fact that i feel bad due to the firing of the cannons. maybe i'mm not as stoic as i thought.

bwatts

i clutch something tightly in my hand. it is unidentifiable to those watching.

bwatts

i guess the letter e.

bwatts

"keep calm, friend." i donate a life to windy.

bwatts

my eyes flash with confidence, and it becomes immediately apparent to the audience that i know windy's answer. my triumph is short-lived as i realise i am in a far direr situation, and do not know my own. i attempt to focus.

bwatts

"t"

bwatts

a noticeable look of concern passes over my face for a brief moment, followed by a look of confusion. i calm myself, and speak to my fellow tribute

"think back to our home. remember where we grew up."

i think for a second.

"o"

bwatts

i shake my head. "that wasn't what i was saying"

my hands go white with pressure around the mysterious object.

"r"

bwatts

the freedom of my friend gives me renewed energy. "A!"

bwatts

i guess "w" and "i" in quick succession

bwatts

Bwee posted:

_ O _ I A _ / _ _ _ T I _ E / W A R R I O R

gears turn in my head, before i realise the answer. confidently i state "x", and wink knowingly.

bwatts

windy went ahead, so i decide to follow. "social justice warrior!"

i stride onward.

bwatts

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Here is a map of Banem for those interested in the lore of The Hungry Games.

that looks like the world design of dark souls 2

bwatts

except the docks would be above the castle, somehow.

bwatts

i head west as well, to catch up to windy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

i follow windy as we run away from the lion, searching for a place to hide together. i stop the lion from eating us by tricking it with cool zig zag running, meaning it cannot properly work out where we are heading towards - lions (both 'natural' and controlled by people like jerry) have computers for brains, and by continunally changing our direction we overheat its brain which causes its sight to faulter, and it slows down. unfortunately, we are both out of breath by this point, and we stop to see where we can hide as the lion strides towards us.

the big rock is in the distance now, and between it and us lies a suspiciously autumnal pile of leaves. there is a is a magical-looking stone formation nearby, but we both immediately see our best chance at staying hidden: the lion itself. i throw the object i've been carrying on the ground, and the audience can finally see what it is... a d20. and it landed on a 20.
"they always said my luck was the stuff of legends", i say to windy.

i pick up the d20, and using the roll i expertly hide inside the lion's mouth as it begins to roar, placing myself in such a position that it cannot easily bite me. windy takes the opportunity to melt into the lion's shadow, visibile to the keen eye but not the currently-impaired lion.

• Locked thread