Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

Hmm...The current entrants are all Careers. I believe only a true noob can capture the hearts of the audience, and the Sponsors.

i feel like a contest named "ban all noobs" might scare away the noobs.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Status_Surge posted:

I volunteer as tribute
District: 0.999999
Why you'll win the Hungry Games: Im a lurker so no one will see me coming.
How you and your fellow tribute are going to work together to win: me and Theglaven are loving Death wizards.

good luck little newbie :ohdear:

FluffieDuckie

bwatts posted:

i've got previous hunger games experience, as documented here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQS_x8sOGU

don't mess with me

liked and subscribed :stwoon:

FluffieDuckie

if the newbie contributes to this ill buy him an av

FluffieDuckie

bwatts posted:

across the arena, in the west, i'm confused by the fact that i feel bad due to the firing of the cannons. maybe i'mm not as stoic as i thought.

bwatts will leave this game a changed man

FluffieDuckie

Status_Surge posted:

well here goes nothing.

so happy to be avoiding wires :)

(the newbie's my pick to take it all. dude's going places)

FluffieDuckie

i vote for the newbie's drawing. it's bold, simple to understand, and he was the first to complete the challenge

FluffieDuckie

Status_Surge posted:

well here goes nothing.

I'M VOTING FOR THIS ONE. THIS ENTRY HERE. RIGHT HERE

FluffieDuckie

bwatts posted:

gears turn in my head, before i realise the answer. confidently i state "x", and wink knowingly.

the crowd gasps

FluffieDuckie

you already have my vote in the NORTH

in the EAST i vote for this guy to die in a horrible torrent of robot gunfire

7777777 posted:

As I watch Sax flee into the anime store, I decide to break off in a different direction, to increase my chances of survival, as I turn the corner I spot http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/home.html which I run into, hoping I can hide in the kitchen like in that scene from Jurassic Park. As I enter though, I notice a horrid smell, someone had poo poo all over the place, all over the booths, the floor, the ceiling, it looks as if someone had intentionally smeared their poo poo all over the place. As I wretch and hold back the vomit, I know I need to find somewhere else.

I exit the mcdonalds, and look across the street, ah, the perfect hiding spot, a garden of statues, I run to http://www.bhg.com/shop/patio-and-outdoor/outdoor-cat-statues-s.html and pose as a calico.

and in the SOUTH my choice for death didn't post, so i can't copy his post. but AFRO DOUG i'm sorry, you're holding your partner back. it's your time to go

FluffieDuckie

Dont bully me! posted:

I vote the same way duckie votes

really everything would be easier if everyone took this strategy

FluffieDuckie

i think it's clear that people are deferring to my excellent judgement in this matter

i mean i guess we should wait until they wake up and log on to concur, but that's the take away i'm getting here

FluffieDuckie

i read it :colbert:

FluffieDuckie

getting a new av sounding better to you now?

FluffieDuckie

this is painful bc i'm a huge stormyish fan, but DemonToadGoat's garbage dick was really unbeatable, so i'm going to have to go with him

FluffieDuckie

Wobble Kitten posted:

<I normally lurk but whatever>

DemonToadGoat made me laugh with a brilliant depiction of a floating garbage dick.
Stormyish made me laugh with her clever venomous-animal raft idea, and her beautiful psuedo-snakeraft illustration inspired me so much that I bite whatever spectator is sitting next to me.

I vote Stormy lives!

whoa a lurker appears. hi there and welcome :wave:

FluffieDuckie

someone please buy this as an av for demontoadghost

FluffieDuckie

bwatts posted:

i follow windy as we run away from the lion, searching for a place to hide together. i stop the lion from eating us by tricking it with cool zig zag running, meaning it cannot properly work out where we are heading towards - lions (both 'natural' and controlled by people like jerry) have computers for brains, and by continunally changing our direction we overheat its brain which causes its sight to faulter, and it slows down. unfortunately, we are both out of breath by this point, and we stop to see where we can hide as the lion strides towards us.

the big rock is in the distance now, and between it and us lies a suspiciously autumnal pile of leaves. there is a is a magical-looking stone formation nearby, but we both immediately see our best chance at staying hidden: the lion itself. i throw the object i've been carrying on the ground, and the audience can finally see what it is... a d20. and it landed on a 20.
"they always said my luck was the stuff of legends", i say to windy.

i pick up the d20, and using the roll i expertly hide inside the lion's mouth as it begins to roar, placing myself in such a position that it cannot easily bite me. windy takes the opportunity to melt into the lion's shadow, visibile to the keen eye but not the currently-impaired lion.

each of them drawing half the picture is adorable :3:. i vote we kill neither of them

FluffieDuckie

i just assumed the right was bwatts

FluffieDuckie

if you guys keep being awesome this game is going to go on forever.

i vote we don't kill classicist and atcg.

i also vote they both use that drawing as their next av

FluffieDuckie

Stormyish posted:

{occ: I'm dying here, bwee, give me a moment}

*fluffieduckie, sitting on her balcony, drums her fingers and raises an eyebrow*

FluffieDuckie

please prioritize correctly bwee

FluffieDuckie

they're all too adorable :3

NORTH: I sponsor both of them!
EAST: Don't kill either of them!
SOUTH: I sponsor both of them!
WEST: Don't kill either of them!

FluffieDuckie

<thank you for taking time out of your paper writing to do this bwee:love:>

FluffieDuckie

that's not the same at all :colbert:

FluffieDuckie

Bwee posted:

Good point, please let me know how to better interpret the votes (this is complicated)

that dissertation is looking p good around now, huh?

FluffieDuckie

Bwee posted:

Apologies if these aren't the optimal voting strategies I will be sure not to host American Idol ever again :-/

please keep hosting things. i love your threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

someone please buy bwee a home computer

• Locked thread