Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ayekappy
Aug 22, 2004

Brie Cheesin'
http://wh.gov/i23ep

quote:

Mr. President, and the nation. The time is now to legalize marijuana completely.

We all know by now, at least those that care to read, that the illegality of marijuana is nonsensical. Some states have already outright legalized it, while a great many have at least made it legal for medical use.

Now is the time to legalize this harmless substance.

I truly believe that legalizing this substance and converting prior resources into investigating economic crimes and fraud could do no harm whatsoever to the American people; in fact, quite the opposite.

So why still imprison and or fine people for this plant that has long been proven to be nothing like what was presented when it was initially made illegal?

The government has to evolve with the people. This is part of that evolution Obama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
dont call me a bitch, rear end in a top hat

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
dont legalise it im not going to be some bitchmade beta who only does legal drugs like some kind of mormon

• Locked thread