Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Awfully quiet in here. Content game!

Everyone name two people you would cop out of the gate in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I'm not familiar enough with all the players here to name two people but I would absolutely put Taste at the top of my investigation list for a night-zero investigation; in my game(s? can't remember) with him he's played a pretty good low-key scum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
That sounds like a bullshit way to generate content.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Rascyc and Kaschei.

Two people that are good town players but difficult to read as scum.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Keane and Merk.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Epsilon Plus posted:

I'm not familiar enough with all the players here to name two people but I would absolutely put Taste at the top of my investigation list for a night-zero investigation; in my game(s? can't remember) with him he's played a pretty good low-key scum

Ahahahaha, Epsilon Plus is actually scum.

##vote: Epsilon Plus

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Merk and Diqnol

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ugh ECCO GAMES

##unvote

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

CCKeane posted:

Ahahahaha, Epsilon Plus is actually scum.

Yeah, sure. Also remember to unvote first, doofus.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##vote CCKeane

Keane has a ~vibe~ about him.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

Yeah, sure. Also remember to unvote first, doofus.

I'm not joking about this.

Check out EP's posts, and then I'll do my merry little crazy person jig and congratulate myself on an early catch.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

##vote CCKeane

Keane has a ~vibe~ about him.

Merely an aura of power and knowledge.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

CCKeane posted:

I'm not joking about this.

Check out EP's posts, and then I'll do my merry little crazy person jig and congratulate myself on an early catch.

I suppose bad, lovely content with no logic or reasoning is still content

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I really do not care for those Keane posts, actually.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

So since both Keane and Diqnol have said they have ~powerful~ roles, I'm going to assume it's a role madness game and I should offer up what I know before it blows up later.

I'm a 'Serial Miller'. I investigate as scum to a weak doctor or cop, and can be seen performing the nightkill to watchers or trackers. I clarified with Ecco and she said that I basically 'mask' the nightkiller to a watcher and appear to be the only visiter instead, but there may be abilities that undo this.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

I really do not care for those Keane posts, actually.

Neither do I, and I think he's scum for them. Keane likes to be zany and jumpy but there's a blood-thirsty quality to them that is entirely lacking in self-doubt that makes him probably very scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Blood for the blood god.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Ernie. posted:

So since both Keane and Diqnol have said they have ~powerful~ roles, I'm going to assume it's a role madness game and I should offer up what I know before it blows up later.

I'm a 'Serial Miller'. I investigate as scum to a weak doctor or cop, and can be seen performing the nightkill to watchers or trackers. I clarified with Ecco and she said that I basically 'mask' the nightkiller to a watcher and appear to be the only visiter instead, but there may be abilities that undo this.

Nope, I'm VT. Also that's an incredibly lovely role.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

Nope, I'm VT. Also that's an incredibly lovely role.

It'll get shittier the more you talk about it so hush up. Ernest made his claim early and I don't think this needs to go further than what he's said.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Oh I guess I'd better stop posting about the game then

so how about those Cubs

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

Oh I guess I'd better stop posting about the game then

so how about those Cubs

Seems like something's under your skin, EP.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Is it a wolf, under the skin of a sheep?!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Ernie. posted:

Rascyc and Kaschei.

Two people that are good town players but difficult to read as scum.
You've been drinking again, I haven't been a good town player in years

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

The only thing under my skin is the pounding heartbeat of Town Justice.

That is literally the only thing under my skin I'm basically a blood-filled flesh balloon with a singule circulatory organ, my life is a ceaseless torture

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm absolutely flabbergasted that Ecco got a game running this soon, and I'm not entirely unconvinced that it's an hallucination

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

He probably just skipped the balancing phase

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

I'm absolutely flabbergasted that Ecco got a game running this soon, and I'm not entirely unconvinced that it's an hallucination

After you read this post, you're going to look up and realize you're in your 9th grade math class, naked.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Opopanax posted:

Being unemployed helps.

:iia:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

After you read this post, you're going to look up and realize you're in your 9th grade math class, naked.

No! I can't go back to jail!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

No! I can't go back to jail!

Canadians don't have jail, just the penalty box.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Canadians don't have jail, just the penalty box.

Actually, it's called the 'aboot time box', and as long as you're in it it's optional for people to apologize to you when they wrong you.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm back from the gym. Double cardio day is hell (10 minutes on the stair machine :gonk:).

I don't care for Ernie's claim at all, but I still feel the wolf here is Keane. His first post of the day and his commitment to the smeagol thing in his followup says to me he rolled scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

There's a fine line between wolves and dogs, my poop faced friend.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You're absolutely nothing like sloppo, and for this reason I know you to be a wolf.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hi I'm back in the dorms from swing club. Ernie's claim is weird but this is an ecco game so anything is possible I guess. Idk why he claimed this early tho? Did you flip a coin whether to claim or not Ernie

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Chic Trombone posted:

Hi I'm back in the dorms from swing club. Ernie's claim is weird but this is an ecco game so anything is possible I guess. Idk why he claimed this early tho? Did you flip a coin whether to claim or not Ernie

Both Diqnol and I claimed remarkably powerful roles. Ernest decided to climb right in.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MEINBERG, give me your take on the roles claimed by Keane and Ernie in as much detail as possible, and tell me what you think of Chic's sideline not-ready-to-jump-in analysis.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I'm going to bed for the night. I'd like it to be clear that currently my vote on Keane is no longer a jokevote. You are acting pretty goddamn weird and it's skeeving me out.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Weird doesn't mean scum, Epsilon Plus. Tell me what about him strikes you scummy, hmm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The only way I'd ever believe that claim would be if it was done immediately as that is a supremely lovely role that is bound to get you cuddled eventually if you don't claim, so I believe Ernie.

• Locked thread