Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

facebook jihad posted:

Isis doesn't use the word human being either.

This is true. They don't.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/19/isis-goes-medieval-on-gays.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Blue Train posted:

one hundred percent down with the sentiment expressed off camera at the end
Sam cant stop disgusting everyone around him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFaZ881sJQ

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
You have to admit that it's funny you can literally release propaganda videos for genocidal maniacs that advocate the most insane poo poo, but saying human being is a no go.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rodnik posted:

You have to admit that it's funny you can literally release propaganda videos for genocidal maniacs that advocate the most insane poo poo, but saying human being is a no go.

there's more humor in an isis video than 10 of this dumb gently caress blowing out his loving stupid face

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Rodnik posted:

o i thought you were talking about mde for a second
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuy44XSn0Es

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Rodnik posted:

It helps if you have CULTURAL RELATIVISM on your side.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

GBS discusses comedy.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

COBRARocky posted:

GBS discusses comedy.

It's a quasi humor site

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

this is the only mde video i like

ted talk and the anime convention one seem like they would be funny but they're like 45 minutes long or something gently caress that

all the moms in the vid are just random people they found on craigslist who claimed to be actors

morocco
Jan 21, 2015

by Ralp
those guys are idiots, im much cooler than them good sirs. im a real afficionado of dr who and poo poo, my cock is 1 inch long. i love to look at the back of guys heads to figure out their hair styles im a loving homosexula.lol just kidding, im gay.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah he's painfully unfunny

as opposed to the gnarlyhotep greatest hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYT1tMufQTs

this is the greatest video btw

"ya got a big jelly donut gut dere"

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jan 21, 2015

morocco
Jan 21, 2015

by Ralp
i used to be into them until i became much much more funny than them. they are literally morons compared to my humor level. i have my poo poo down. i have been working out too so im no such a fat fag. i also go outside now, so i can actually dream of not being a virgin. i am gay. anywhoooos, i love to see the kids at dark time and wrestle with the ol diggitydog. that son of a bitch is a real pansy, what a small cock. we WILL SEE NEXT TIME EH BOY HHAHAHAAHAHIAHAHAHSAH

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Ramsus posted:

wow lol

im triggered

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Moms is the best MDE video.

morocco
Jan 21, 2015

by Ralp

a posting ghost posted:

Moms is the best MDE video.

not as good as mee - im the BEST!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

morocco posted:

not as good as mee - im the BEST!

quiet, im saying something important here

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc

still the best mde related thing that isn't the anime con or the ted x conference.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Ramsus posted:

mean, but funny

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
isn't even mde technically i guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvbb5NqQ_C0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ob66UXzes

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

this is great because you can't tell what parts were scripted and what parts were them just being genuinely insulting and horrible

never liked his other stuff

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
and you, rosy, i don't know whether to apologize to you or roll you in panko bread crumbs and put you in the oven. But i do know one thing, you sure are stupid

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah he's painfully unfunny

okay, guy who is actually funny and makes people laugh on reg. I'm glad you are the arbiter of comedy. You are generally hilarious in GBS.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

COBRARocky posted:

GBS discusses comedy.

lmao

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Black Baby Goku posted:

okay, guy who is actually funny and makes people laugh on reg. I'm glad you are the arbiter of comedy. You are generally hilarious in GBS.

thank you! :)

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i am not a terrorist

i love call of duty and my ford F 150

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im for big numbers, money, and radicalism

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm a carehard bitch baby sjw gbs fuccboi and I think Million Dollar Extreme's epic trolls on bronies and anime fags are actually not good because I don't agree with his views on women or economics probably

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yep no problem dude. You were made a mod because of how funny you are on the comedy site. Keep fighting the good fight against unfunny shitheads like this Sam Hyde guy who uses bad words and is a little too "Tim and Eric" for my tastes.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yep no problem dude. You were made a mod because of how funny you are on the comedy site. Keep fighting the good fight against unfunny shitheads like this Sam Hyde guy who uses bad words and is a little too "Tim and Eric" for my tastes.

I love Tim and eric, they're hilarious

also I don't care about this guy's subject matter, he can dog on whoever he wants, he's just not funny

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gnarlyhotep posted:

I love Tim and eric, they're hilarious

also I don't care about this guy's subject matter, he can dog on whoever he wants, he's just not funny

Me too dude! This guys subject matter is just too... "Hipstery" for me tbh. He is seriously unfunny. In fact, I've never laughed at any of his antics. Thanks for showing us the light though, don't want anybody to accidentally click these problematic videos. Once again, you have show us why you are a great mod for the comedy forums. It's awesome how much you make us all laugh and I'm nearly in tears from laughing remembering all your classic funny posts! Hahahah! Just thinking about it now is so drat win!!!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Me too dude! This guys subject matter is just too... "Hipstery" for me tbh. He is seriously unfunny. In fact, I've never laughed at any of his antics. Thanks for showing us the light though, don't want anybody to accidentally click these problematic videos. Once again, you have show us why you are a great mod for the comedy forums. It's awesome how much you make us all laugh and I'm nearly in tears from laughing remembering all your classic funny posts! Hahahah! Just thinking about it now is so drat win!!!

lol at you getting this mad about some fuckin youtube videos

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I just like MDE because he's quickwitted and reminds me of an old friend of mine that I lost touch with, he's not always 100% funny. He's the kind of guy you could learn..something from if you knew him though I think. What that something would be, I am not sure.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I'm all for making fun of bronies and people on tumblr and all that but Sam Hyde somehow manages to do it in the least funny way possible. And I actually even find Tim and Eric funny sometimes

Like most of his videos are just super awkward don't really elicit any emotional response from me at all

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

someone said something that I find funny isn't funny, they have insulted my honor

better make multiple paragraph long posts defending this funny youtubes maddox knockoff

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Blue Train posted:

lol at you getting this mad about some fuckin youtube videos

low hanging fruit right here folks

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Train posted:

someone said something that I find funny isn't funny, they have insulted my honor

better make multiple paragraph long posts defending this funny youtubes maddox knockoff

this guy gets it lol, he understands what's happening and is able to comprehend it

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Cool guy with who lifts, posts on /pol/, and gets respect from females: Hey man have you seen Million Dollar Extreme? It's not for everybody but it's worth a try.

Beta bitch boy who probably has a lib arts degree: I'm a sjw turbo fag. I'm a stupid retarded slut who likes to suck the cocks of feminists and slurp down vaginal secretions. Tall, confident, handsome, and funny men are what's wrong with the world. Can't we watch some blog-approved mainstream Jew bullshit for castrated house men who get their video games taken away for leaving the toilet seat up, like Portlandia or the Daily Show

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
actually the video game one, the mom one, are all very good. Gnarl hates MDe for political reasons becuase of the last thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
this particular youtube homo has been judged 'politically damaging' by internet wierdos and well, you just have to abide by their decision..

• Locked thread