Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
consider urself officially ignored bucko- its game over for u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
nuh-uh

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
drat dude

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
nuh-uh

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
wow ralp must be real mad

also :gas: and ban for callout thread

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

who will ignore lowtax

Broenheim posted:

wow ralp must be real mad

also :gas: and ban for callout thread

welcome to my ignore list fucker baby

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ralph doesn't post here anymore you butthead

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
welcum to my big whore list

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

a starwar betamax posted:

welcome to my ignore list

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a starwar betamax posted:

be careful or you'll be next

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Your comebacks are so lame, I don't feel the least bit guilty laughing at your ineloquence. Perhaps if you had spent less time on otaku RPG poo poo, you might have learned to express yourself intelligibly. Too late now. I lost interest in such juvenile fiction when I grew up and became an adult. Someday, even you might become an adult too. You mindless drones will purchase whatever product is placed before your ignorant, easily influenced heads. You are so willing to be manipulated by other people, it is no wonder I am able to bend and shape you into any way I please. Besides, it's common knowledge that the CRX is by far a better deal. Congratulations, you've just made my ignore list. Was it worth it to you to make your "witty" comments and snide in-jokes to your irc pals about me if it meant you are now disappeared from my online experience? Thought so. Have a nice life. Welcome to my killfile. *plonk*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
thats a bit petty dont u think. you should think about turning from cowardice to valourous bravery and confronting this ralp character, tell him no to drugs, stop this bullying, toilets are for poos and piss not my head. show him some stats about deafness and flushing. dont ignore ur problems ok

• Locked thread