Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Forer posted:

It's ok Supsuper, I"m awful at this game too.

That weld-pull of the stack of the whiteish boxes is a thing of beauty.

Edit: right image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
To those that have solved 6-2/relaxant formula 13: what the heck are the non-top cubes of the goal supposed to be? I can't really tell from the
highlighted goal image, and the "your solution is wrong" message is zoomed weirdly and looks even more different.
(Yes, I understand what the machine does).

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

GuavaMoment posted:

You can rotate the stuff in that message box to make it more clear what the issue is. No, you're never told this.

Thanks.. Doesn't help much, though --- it just seems to bug out on me:

Is the bottom one supposed to be wood? Or filled in glass? And what about the one that looks transparent here --- it doesn't seem transparent on
the goal image. Maybe. can't really tell.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Is there a actually a way of seeing a leaderboard for the group that's not friending every member?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
^^^
Well, the image I posted is one way, but that's when it's one kind of block that's high enough.

Bhodi posted:

I think the relay satellite puzzle is really interesting. It seems like we all come up with very similar solutions. Here's mine, wherin any action is coincidental because I just sort of fiddled around until it worked:

I might replace it with the drop weld though. I didn't realize there was anywhere you could weld in-place.

My feels a little different, but that's largely on account of being kinda bad, since it's poorly positioned and does some pointless vertical and roundabout motion to get out of a tight spot on that account:

(Though the blocker/moving track combo on top is fun to look at)

@Dietrich: that's beautiful. Are the drills for higher block rates?

OddObserver fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Feb 1, 2015

• Locked thread