Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
It's not a straw it's a coffee stirrer for stirring your coffee especially such as if/when you add cream/sugar sorry for ruining your fun this is a warning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lol have you really seen a grown-rear end human being drinking coffee out of one of those coffee stirrers? honestly that's a capital offence and you're allowed to kill that person on the spot.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

a bone to pick posted:

lol have you really seen a grown-rear end human being drinking coffee out of one of those coffee stirrers? honestly that's a capital offence and you're allowed to kill that person on the spot.

I see you're an Albuquerque cop, how do you like your coffee

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

I see you're an Albuquerque cop, how do you like your coffee

as an Albuquerque cop I only shoot poor people, most poor people can't afford starbucks

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

a bone to pick posted:

Yes including people I love and it hurts.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I drink thru the stirrer coz I need caffeine and don't want to stain my pearly whites.

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Seriously, a few quick whisks, blow a few bubbles and youre good to go. How do people gently caress this up?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I drink thru the stirrer coz I need caffeine and don't want to stain my pearly whites.

look at this teeth brusher

PandaCookies
Mar 19, 2009

Delicious endangered confection!
OP made this up. Nobody does this.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I'll suck whatever I want to, OP.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

spooky girlfriend posted:

I'll suck whatever I want to, OP.

:nyd::gizz:

open container
Sep 16, 2008
i once read that sarah palin does this so as to not stain her teeth, which are very white tbf

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
I read the topic title and all I could think about was the mom from Weeds.

open container posted:

i once read that sarah palin does this so as to not stain her teeth, which are very white tbf

Of course they are white, do you know how much loving jizz a braindead scag like Sarah Palin had to gargle to get to where she is today? I challenge you to gargle all the rich people's semen for your entire career in politics and let's see how pearly white your chompers are.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Seriously, a few quick whisks, blow a few bubbles and youre good to go. How do people gently caress this up?

Hi I'm sitting with my co-workers blowing bubbles into my coffee to get a better mix lol

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Cosmic Charlie posted:

What's this about the bubbles?

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I drink my coffee out of the OP's B-hole.

Moosechees
Jun 1, 2002

rawr
when I was like six i asked my dad about those tiny straws and he told me they weren't for drinking but for stirring so maybe the people who drink from them don't have dads or their dads are retarded or something????

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

NurhacisUrn posted:

Of course they are white, do you know how much loving jizz a braindead scag like Sarah Palin had to gargle to get to where she is today? I challenge you to gargle all the rich people's semen for your entire career in politics and let's see how pearly white your chompers are.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

phobo posted:

yes the business hole because coffee is a business drink for men of business

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

phobo posted:

oh do you give him a coffee enema for his cancer? God bless

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

NurhacisUrn posted:

isnt cum acidic

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Thank you.

Robo Reagan posted:

isnt cum acidic

More alkaline, thanks for asking. If your spunk can't cure a girl's heartburn you need to fix your diet son.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh, well thanks for clearing that up

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

oh, well thanks for clearing that up

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
ummmm if it isn't a straw then why is it hollow

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
yes these people are bad people

Also I don't recall the weeds lady ever drinking from one of those tiny straws

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

revmoo posted:

yes these people are bad people

Also I don't recall the weeds lady ever drinking from one of those tiny straws

Me either, it didn't dawn on me he meant the little stirrers until I clicked on it, but she did always drink fancy coffees from a straw and chew on it consistently. Just made me flash back to that spectacular show.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
people with too much money and that live in condos.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rambling Robot posted:

people with too much money and that live in condos.

don't say that word you'll summon him

Korthal
May 26, 2011

How else am I supposed to drink a near boiling hot beverage without scalding my taste buds?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Need to cool off a hot beverage fast? Pour it on the floor and lap it up like an animal you piece of poo poo

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
if I wasn't supposed to use it as a straw I wouldn't be able to drink through it checkmate OP :smugbert:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

gnarlyhotep posted:

don't say that word you'll summon him

sorry.

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
Yeah the little straw is a waste of time if you only have one, I usually grab like 3-4 so I can actually drink something.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

burritolingus posted:

It's not a straw it's a coffee stirrer for stirring your coffee especially such as if/when you add cream/sugar sorry for ruining your fun this is a warning.

no wonder mom left you

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Borrowed Ladder posted:

What's this about the bubbles?

Why do you think they give you a tiny straw and not a little spoon?

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ashgromnies posted:

ummmm if it isn't a straw then why is it hollow

Close the thread because this guy has settled the issue. If they weren't meant to be straws they would be solid plastic sticks. They are straws, and they are tiny so you can suck up small amounts of coffee and not burn yourself. What's frightening is that so many people can't use such a simple tool correctly and stir with them like they were loving spoons. It's shaped like a straw not like a spoon.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

Close the thread because this guy has settled the issue. If they weren't meant to be straws they would be solid plastic sticks. They are straws, and they are tiny so you can suck up small amounts of coffee and not burn yourself. What's frightening is that so many people can't use such a simple tool correctly and stir with them like they were loving spoons. It's shaped like a straw not like a spoon.

Open the thread because a hollow tube is stronger than a solid tube of the same mass :milk:

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
In compression, not under lateral stress ie the side to side motion of stirring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008
being hollow gives them more surface area to accomplish the task of stirring while using minimal materials, checkmate rear end in a top hat :smugdog::pipe:

• Locked thread